Featuring an outdoor pool, Monte Maravilhas in Odemira has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking for guests who drive.All units comprise a seating area with a sofa, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a fridge, a stovetop and a toaster.A garden, grill and a terrace are offered at the vacation home.Vila Nova de Milfontes is 31 miles from Monte Maravilhas, while Silveira is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Faro, 64 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The property was phenomenal and the staff was quite friendly and helpful. It was a very peaceful stay.
- Alojamento correspondeu s expectativas Cozinha grande e bem equipada Localizao agradvel para relaxar
- Vista maravilhosa , o ambiente excelente, piscina salgada num espao acolhedor.
- Gostei da harmonia com a natureza e a paz que se podia sentir.
- Espao limpo com todas as comodidades. Muito tranquilo muito bom para descansar.
Herdade Do Azinhal
Herdade Do Azinhal is located near the picturesque Santa Clara-a-Velha village and has an outdoor pool. It features stone houses and offers free Wi-Fi and private parking on site.The traditionally decorated rooms offer a patio and a private bathroom with amenities. Herdade Do Azinhal offers a breakfast buffet.The surrounding area features hills with cork and holm trees plus offers several walking paths. Guests can also try hiking and cycling, or go fishing at the nearby dam waters.The white sand beaches and high cliffs of Costa Vicentina, are no more than 25 mi away from the hotel. Herdade Do Azinhal Hotel is located 0.9 mi from Santa Clara-a-Velha railway station, and less than 50 mi away from Faro Airport.
- Breakfast was excellent considering corvid. The apartment was large and very spacious. The lovely small village was5 minutes walk away. This is ideal place to stay for peace and quiet. We would definitely recommend to anyone
- Great place. We highly recommend, stay more than one night!
- quietness, tranquility, breakfast, equipment, rural surroundings
- the place is trurly wonderful and magical. Old cottages restored with style and taste.
- Eu e a minha filha ficamos numa das vilas e foram 5 dias espetaculares. Muito sossego,pequenoalmoo muito bom,conhecemos vrias pessoas,e criamos amizade com 2 gatinhos da vizinhana que fizeram estas frias ainda mais especiais. A piscina tem uma vista espetacular foi tudo timo
Santa Clara Country Hotel
Santa Clara Country Hotel features free bikes, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge in Santa Clara-a-Velha. Each room at the 4-star hotel has river views, and guests can enjoy access to a garden and to a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, room service and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at Santa Clara Country Hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms here will provide you with a balcony. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Santa Clara Country Hotel has a playground. Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Santa Clara-a-Velha, like hiking and cycling.Monchique is 24 miles from Santa Clara Country Hotel. The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 58 miles from the accommodation.
- Wow the location is so unique!!!! The view is stunning. This is set above the water dam and the building was apparently, at one point, the housing for the people who built that dam. The owner took it over in the 60s from what I could gather and redid it into this FABULOUS hotel with STUNNING views and EXCELLENT service. They are all so kind there!! They even gave me a departing bottle of wine on the way out, so kind. The beds were comfortable, the breakfast was excellent and it was so quiet. I could have spent several days there just relaxing.
- Its an old classic, in the middle of nowhere surrounded by stunning landscape. The owner is caring and goes above and beyond. The beds are terrific.
- Its very remote, calm, well maintained and has an old class.
- Super friendly and helpful stuff! Very quiet place to get disconnected and recharged.
- The location was set in beautiful surroundings. The lake and adjoining countryside were superb.Good for walking and water sports. The sea was 30 minutes away by car.A very quiet, serene, setting.
Located by the lake of the Santa Clara Dam, Poioruivo is a wooden bungalow that offers a private beach area and a terrace with panoramic view of the surrounding landscape. Free WiFi is available.Poioruivo includes a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a bathroom with a shower. The living area features a fully equipped kitchenette, a satellite TV, heating, a dining area and a sofa bed.Guests can use the barbecue facilities and enjoy their meals al fresco. Alternatively guests can visit the town of Odemira 25 mi away and taste the local gastronomy in the various restaurants available.At Poioruivo you will find free bikes Other facilities offered at the property include grocery deliveries and water sport facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and windsurfing. The property offers free parking.Access to the A2 motorway is 37 mi away and Faro International Airport is 65 mi away.
- Beautiful location, lots of places to walk our dogs. The cottage is a nice set up with a fenced in porch with eating areas and sun loungers. Great for dogs and small children. Hosts were lovely, helped us the first night as we didnt have any food with us we planned to drop our dogs off and then go but were too late for the local supermarket.
- Fantastic location and very friendly hosts.The two dogs are great too we could have taken the black lab home with us , the other one you would need a horse box .The cabin was very clean and wifi worked fine. Pitch black at night . Lovely walks but take walking boots as there are lots of rocks around . We were only there two nights but we felt very relaxed for drive home.Breakfasts are good with lots of choice delivered to your cabin make sure you take plenty of food/drink supplies as the nearest town Santa Clara a Velha is a few ks away .
- We had good time in Poioruivo the place is quiet and perfect to relax for holidays !The lake is directly in front of the house with nice activities like canoe and paddle. We had a very good breakfast with a lot of choices and the host cared about us.
- The location is perfect for the ultimate chill out trip., with fantastic accommodation great hosts. Alipio Maria thank you so much for a wonderful time. Oh great fishing !! You made this the perfect break… We will be back very soon.
- Very friendly People. Thank you for everything, we had a great time at your place! Best, Judith
Casas de Sabóia
Casas de Sabóia is a guest house located in a small village in Alentejo, near Santa Clara Lake. Just a 5-minute drive from the Mira riverfront area, the guest house is a 3-minute drive away from the Santa Clara-Sabóia Train Station.The property has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room with fireplace, indoor and outdoor dining area, kitchen and terrace with private pool. WiFi is free and a daily cleaning service is provided on request.Breakfast is delivered to the door daily and guests can prepare their meals in the fully equipped kitchen. There is a restaurant in the center of Sabóia, just a few minutes’ walk away.The guest house is a 33-minute drive from the entrance of the Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina natural Park, which features several beaches, green areas and hiking trails. The area also features a varied animal and plant life that guests can admire. The riverfront area allows for sports fishing and several water sports. Scenic boat trips are also available.Casas de Sabóia is a 70-minute drive from the Faro International Airport.
- Very friendly host who could not do enough to helpExcellent attention to detail
- Excellent reception, super friendly. Well stocked kitchen.
- Authentic little cocoon with a swimming pool in the middle of the countryside of Portugal ! Its situated in the small village of Saboia where you can find a really good portuguese restaurant called Flor do Campo recommended by the host.
- We felt so welcomed even though we arrived late due to unfamiliar roads. Breakfast was great, and tips for surrounding travels were excellent. Thank you!!
- The facility was like an oasis in this small village. Communication with the host and hostess was excellent and the amenities were superb. With respect to the included breakfast, there was an amazing choice of cheeses, fresh bread, homemade preservatives, etc. Casa Saboia really exceeded our expectations.
Quinta Do Chocalhinho
This traditional farmhouse is set in Odemira’s charming landscape. It features an outdoor pool and offers massage treatments. Quinta Do Chocalhinho is located 1.2 mi from the town of Odemira.Surrounded by farmland, filled with olive trees, the Quinta Do Chocalhinho offers elegant rooms fitted with antique furniture and handcrafted-tiled floors. Each room features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the Quinta Do Chocalhinho guests can hike along the Alentejo countryside. The property has a connection with the trails of Rota Vicentina, with its scenic views and unique fauna and flora. A game of tennis can be enjoyed on the on-site court or guests can relax in the garden.Free parking is provided at the hotel. There is also free wired internet offered in public areas of the property.A hot and cold buffet breakfast, offering many Portuguese specialties and homemade products, is served every morning.
- The friendly staff. Breakfast was excellent. The location is only 25 to 30 minutes distance from the beautiful Alentejo beaches. Ideal to rest and read a book. it is a very peaceful place day and night.
- Calm, relaxing place. Lounging by the pool is great. Very short drive to Odemira, if you need access to supermarkets, restaurants, etc.
- Antnio and Teresa were extremely nice and accommodating, and the property itself is beautiful and super peaceful.
- The farm is just beatiful, and the accomodations show a superb good taste.The break fast is way above the average, with good typical products.Staff is super warmfull.
- Excellent staff, always available to help. Very clean, staff was always wearing a mask. Excellent place for a relaxing time with family. Plenty to do in the Quinta, we went for a 1 hour hike around it, used the swimming pool and loved interacting with the animalscats, donkeys and horses. The breakfast was very complete and vary daily.
Monte da Gravita
Located 13 mi from Odemira, Monte da Gravita – Casa do Pinheiro is located in Ribeira do Salto. It features an outdoor pool, horse-riding and free WiFi access.The one-bedroom house includes a terrace overlooking the unspoiled landscape. The bedroom has a double bed and a private bathroom.There is an open-plan kitchen with a refrigerator. The seating area has a tiled stove and a sofa. Monte da Gravita – Casa do Pinheiro staff can organize grocery deliveries and packed lunches.Bicycles can be rented on site to explore the natural surroundings. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding and hiking.This holiday home is 89 mi from Faro Airport, and Vila Nova de Milfontes is 19 mi away.
- The hosts are wonderful. Such lovely people. You will feel warm and welcome here. The water heater broke during my stay and was replaced ASAP.The whole place is charming and they have a good sense of interior design and practicality.
- Pleasent and lovely owners, amazing landscape, the countryside calm and peace.Feel the nature and hear its sounds.Recommendable for family with children.
- we loved the swimming pool and the trampoline. Marianne and Peter were very nice
- We really enjoyed staying 3 nights at Monte da Gravita. The monte is very peaceful and quiet, surrounded by nature. Casa do Pinheiro has all the necessary equipment, is easy to heat up our stay was in Dezember, and has a very comfortable, large bed and a great shower. On top of all this, it has a nice, private terrace with a view to nature. In addition to walking near the monte our dog loved it, there are plenty of places to go to with lots of unspoiled nature, for example visiting Odemira and walking along the Rio Mira, Pego das Pias we were told it is very crowded in the summer though, the Santa Clara Dam, and the coast. The Dutch owners are very friendly, helpful, and respectful of your privacy.
- Espao fantstico e os anfitries foram excepcionais
Located in Odemira, Alentejo region, WOW Alentejo is set 3.1 mi from Aguas Park. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The guest house has family rooms.The rooms at the guest house are fitted with a seating area. The units will provide guests with a dishwasher.The nearest airport is Faro, 55 mi from WOW Alentejo, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- I had the dorm room all to myself! Its in an interesting old building. Its quiet. The kitchen is well equipped and cute. TV has a bjillion channels. the location in town is amazing. Owners are very nice. It felt safe and secure for a solo travelers.
- Bathroom and kitchen were great. Deco was fresh and cozy.
- Lived this place. The gold room was fabulous, luxurious bathroom, great bed. The whole place has much character and the kitchen fully operational. Lots of quirky rooms to sit in, great WiFi. Also loved the chocolates on the bed go visit the artisanal chocolate shop not far away. Communication to get in was excellent. An all round winner.
- Good location, Big kitchen with cookies, coffee, tea,Very intresting design,Clean!!!Large common area!I would be happy to came back there one Day.
- Lots of nice little touches within the propertyLovely bedroom with chocolates and wine included Nice living space and selection of DVDs you could watch
Apartamento KumiKata in Odemira provides accommodations with free WiFi, 3 miles from Aguas Park. Featuring a balcony, the apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and fishing.The apartment features 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and microwave, and a living room with a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 72 miles from the apartment.
- The hosts responsiveness and availability via WhatsApp. The small touches in the apartment with candies and wine. Tipps he gave for food and transfer.
- The host was very welcoming and helpful. The apartment was clean and in good conditions.
- Very caring host. Beautifully decorated. Lots of amenities.
- Warm welcome. Very helpful. Makes us feel like home. All facilities available. Very friendly. My baby enjoy more than us. She felt very safely.
- Ricardo was very welcoming and cheerful. Parking was easy and free, just outside the apartment.
Located in Odemira, RESIDENCIAL RITA offers accommodations with a patio or a balcony, free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a bar and a shared lounge.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A sun terrace is available for guests to use at RESIDENCIAL RITA.Aguas Park is 1.4 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 55 mi from RESIDENCIAL RITA.
- El personal muy amable y simptico. Un gran desayuno. Muy buena limpieza.
- Excelente localizao e simpatia dos colaboradores
- Tamanho do quarto, pequeno almoo e simpatia dos proprietrios!!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Odemira