Sahara Courtyard Inn Osoyoos
This Osoyoos, British Columbia hotel is 1,950 feet from Rattlesnake Canyon, an amusement park. An outdoor seasonal pool, game room and classic guest rooms are offered.Free WiFi and cable TV are provided in every room at Sahara Courtyard Inn. Each room has light colored walls and wood furniture. Select rooms include kitchenette facilities.Barbecue facilities are offered at the hotel.On-site laundry facilities are available. A children’s playground is accessible as well.Osoyoos Golf & Country Club is 1.4 mi from the Courtyard Sahara Inn. Haynes Point Provincial Park is 2.5 mi away.
- We love the layout. Great for groups families with the pool grassy areas in the courtyard
- Everything! This was our 3rd year here, and it seems to be getting better and better. Two pools, one for kids and one for adults, lots of lounge chairs, tables barbeque and a little grass area to hang out at. Rooms are nice as well, A/C blows ice cold and WIFI is decent for the amount of people there.Conveniently located near, well anything you would need, Liquor, food, takeout, beaches, boat launch, stores etc, etc. Great bang for your buck! See you guys next year, cant wait!
- Everything! The staff were friendly the room was very nice and the pool and courtyard are lovely!
- Great location, nice layout with pool and hot tub in courtyard and great price! Rooms appear to have been recently redone as they were quite nice.
- Management did an amazing service when our air conditioner wasnt working properly and they replaced it. Would def stay here again!!
Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn 5506 Main Street Holdings Ltd
This hotel is within walking distance of Osoyoos Lake, British Columbia. It offers free Wi-Fi, and all rooms have a flat-screen TV. An indoor swimming pool and gym are found on site.Best Western Plus Sunrise serves a full buffet breakfast each day.Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn 5506 Main Street Holdings Ltd is close to some of the area’s main attractions. NK’Mip Desert and Heritage Center, which shows the history of the Okanagan First Nation is minutes away. Rattlesnake Canyon Amusement Park is also nearby.
- Great BW breakfast, staff courteous, helpful, good wifi, adequate pillows, bed comfortable , quiet room lighting good, and great air conditioning !!
- Breakfast was great, hotel very clean, great that there were no long term low lifes there.
- They continued to offer full services within the covid guidelines.
- Great room, spacious and updated comfy beds Breakfast was good
- Breakfast was excellent, beds are comfortable. Room is fairly clean. Service is very good.
Watermark Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Osoyoos. This Osoyoos, British Columbia hotel is right on Osoyoos Lake. The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool with a waterslide and a full-service spa.The Watermark Beach Resort has 2 outdoor hot tubs and a fitness center. A steam room and wine bar with an outdoor patio are also available at the hotel.The suites at the Watermark Beach come with full kitchens or kitchenettes. Private balconies and views of the lake, mountains or city are also included.Activities including wine tasting and water sports are available minutes from the Watermark. The Osoyoos Museum and Mount Baldy ski area are also nearby.
- Very comfortable and exceptionaly clean! Very good restaurant with very friendly servers.
- Staff were helpful and professional! Hotel was very clean and excellent amenities!
- Absolutely wonderful! We went there in April this year and absolutely loved it. We had to come back less than 2 months later. Most relaxing time we ever had!Only complaint was the little blankies we asked to have as extra were super rough/worn/uncomfortable. Other than that, 100 recommended! We will be back for sure
- Convenient location and well maintained. Suite was well equipped and property very well kept. Staff was great and we were most impressed. Often visit Osoyoos but first time using this resort.
- Great hotel and lovely location. Staff very helpful and friendly.
Super 8 by Wyndham Osoyoos
Osoyoos Lake is less than 10 minutes’ walk from this motel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms. A seasonal heated pool and hot tub are offered on site.Rooms feature a microwave, small fridge, and coffee and tea-making facilities at Super 8 Osoyoos. A cable TV is also available. An electric kettle and tea bags are available upon request.A 24-hour reception and a business center with computer access is featured to maximize guest convenience. Barbecue facilities are on site.Penticton is 1 hours’ drive from the Osoyoos Super 8. Osoyoos Golf and Country Club and the US-Canadian Border are both 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Great staff very friendly, BBQ and picnic tables, Room clean
- I like the location and Phil in the front desk he was a nice guy , he gave us a good option for our room due to some technical reason.
- Pool was open and bedroom was comfortable and clean.
- Breakfast was perfect to start on the road. Staff went above and beyond upon arrival. Found us a parking place for our trailer so they could keep an eye on it. King bed was so very comfortable. Loved our stop in Osoyoos!!! Thank you!
- Its COVID19 traveling so many usual things like continental breakfasts arent available and we are all wearing masks in public areas. They have done a good job of making us feel safe.
Spirit Ridge, in The Unbound Collection by Hyatt
Featuring a beach side bistro and bar, this Okanagan property is adjacent to a vineyard and features a private beach at Osoyoos Lake. This resort offers a full-service spa and suites with a fully equipped kitchen.Spirit Ridge, in The Unbound Collection by Hyatt suites include a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The kitchens include a dishwasher and microwave.The Bear, The Fish, The Root & The Berry serves modern vineyard cuisine inspired by our Indigenous roots. Nk’Mip Cellars Winery is located on site.Spirit Ridge, in The Unbound Collection by Hyatt rents out canoes or boats to explore the lake. Guests can work out in the gym or play in the family pool area that includes a waterslide. A second pool area is available in the summer for adults only. A 9-hole golf course is located on site as well.Spirit Ridge, in The Unbound Collection by Hyatt is within a 12-minute drive of the Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad. The hotel is near the Golden Mile Hiking Trail.
- We love staying here we come every year and its always amazing!
- Clean Rooms, Beds and Linens were great! Overall property was excellent
- We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel, first time at Osoyoos but, definitely not the last one.
- Everything was really good with a few things not too happy about.1. Coffee machine did not work2. Asked and paid and upgraded for a lake side view, Never got one and was explained by staff that this does not always happen.3. Restaurant food was amazing, but world class menu with 3rd class seating.
- The room was as advertised. Kitchen was adequately equipped. Bed was super comfortable. Living room area had comfortable furniture. Outside balcony was a very nice bonus space. Overall comfortable and clean.
Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Osoyoos. Featuring a private beach on Osoyoos Lake, this British Columbia hotel is a half mile from the Rattlesnake Canyon amusement park. The classic rooms provide free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator.An indoor pool with waterslide is available at the Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel. For added convenience, the hotel also includes on-site laundry facilities. High-end coffee facilities are featured in all rooms.Air-conditioning and a work desk are available in every room. The rooms have carpet floors and wood furniture.Osoyoos Golf & Country Club is just over 1 miless from the Beach Coast Osoyoos Hotel. Moon Curser Vineyards is 1 mile away.
- I liked the location right on the beach and within a 10minute walk of the main street in Osoyoos.
- Nice and comfortable place, room are nice and the staff are helpful.
- Room was comfortable and kitchen was reasonably equipped. Staff were very accommodating and very helpful getting the bbq ready for us.
- Friendly staff, clean comfortable room, lake view and beach access.
- Our room was nicely upgraded. Beds were very comfortable. Facility was very clean including the beach.
Walnut Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Osoyoos. This all-suite hotel is located next to Lake Osoyoos with stunning mountain views. The hotel offers a private beach, outdoor swimming pool and a wine bar.Walnut Beach Resort features a kitchen and flat-screen TV in every suite. Wi-Fi and MP3 docking stations are also included.Guests can use the fitness center or the laundry facilities at the Walnut Beach. Massage services and steams rooms are offered. A business center and convenience store are also on-site.Activities including kayaking and skiing are available only minutes from the Walnut Beach Resort. Hiking and horseback riding are also available nearby.
- my room looking at the lake on the south side…Not enough seating on the pool area, and towels left on the chairs and nobody claimed them.
- Beautiful outdoor heated pool that lights up at night. Hot tubs. Kitchenette. Friendly staff.
- The weather really messed up our stay. Due to all the smoke from the fires in Washington. Staff were fantastic and super helpful though. Will stay again.
- Resort was laid out well with the pool and lounging areas central and close to the water. Also the restaurant had a good view of the pools and lake. Our room had a partial lake view.
- Loved the pool and beach for our small children. The staff were super friendly and helpful.
Located in Osoyoos, 0.9 mi from Lion’s Park Beach, Sahara Suites provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and barbecue facilities. Around 1.7 mi from Nk’Mip Desert Cultural Center, the property is also 3.1 mi away from Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad and offers free WiFi. The hotel features family rooms.At the hotel, every room is fitted with a wardrobe. At Sahara Suites every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Burrowing Owl Winery is 8.7 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Penticton Regional Airport, 30 mi from Sahara Suites.
- The room itself was quite large and definitely comfortable.Wifi was great I was able to work all day without interruptions to the internet.
- I was able to get a suite with a separate bedroom for my grandson.
- Suites are newer buildings with new and quiet a/c. Comfortable and clean
- The pool was great, we stayed in a house not attached to the main hotel more like an Airbnb it was great
- Liked the suites away from the inn. Comfy and good firm beds.
Osoyoos Inn and Suites
Osoyoos Inn and Suites has rooms in Osoyoos. The property is located 13 miles from Mount Baldy, 1.3 miles from Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad and 1.8 miles from Nk’Mip Desert Cultural Centre. The property is 5 miles from Burrowing Owl Winery.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Penticton Regional Airport is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Westridge Motor Inn
Featuring an outdoor pool, Westridge Inn is located in Osoyoos. BBQ facilities are available to all guests. Free WiFi is provided in all rooms. Nk’Mip Winery is 3.7 mi away.A cable TV is offered in each air conditioned guest room at Westridge Inn. A mini refrigerator, a coffee maker, and a table with chairs are provided. An private bathroom includes free toiletries.A guest patio offers outdoor seating at Westridge Inn – Osoyoos. Guests can enjoy views of the surrounding mountains from the garden.The beachfront at Osoyoos Lake is 1.9 mi away. Haynes Point Provincial Park is 7 minutes’ drive from Westridge Inn.
- This place is our favorite. Diane and Howard are super friendly and do what ever they can to meet your requests. The rooms are always super clean and comfy.
- Very comfortable bed and very clean and attractive room.
- Great location, amazing pool, clean and recently renovated rooms, and the best feature by far in this head wave was the AC!And theyre pet friendly!!!
- Bed and pillows so, so comfortable. Had a great sleep. Staff friendly and helpful. Very convenient location. Shower hot and plentiful. Bathroom had hair dryer and usual body lotion, shampoo and conditioner. Wide screen tv with remote that worked. Fridge and coffee maker.
- The newly renovated rooms are lovely and modern. Comfortable bed. The pool area looked inviting, but we had no time to hang out there perhaps next time.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Osoyoos