Hotel Nihil Novi
One of our top picks in Radom. Boasting a bar, shared lounge and views of city, Hotel Nihil Novi is set in Radom, 2.6 mi from M1 Shopping Mall. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodations offers a tour desk, ticket service and luggage storage for guests.All guest rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a bath, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel the rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Hotel Nihil Novi.The accommodations offers a sun terrace. You can play billiards at Hotel Nihil Novi, and the area is popular for hiking.The nearest airport is Radom-Sadkow Airport, 3.7 mi from the hotel.
- The hotel was lovely,clean and in great location. All staff was lovely, we got upgraded to a lovely room which made our stay even more perfect as it was my girlfriends first time in Poland, good breakfast selection. Thank you very much.
- Excellent staff at the front desk. Very professional, friendly and helpful.
- Its a hotel with rich history. But newly renovated and I love the design!
- Nicely furnished and new facilities. Very clean and quiet.
- Very comfortable beds and excellent breakfast. Stayed here few times already.
One of our top picks in Radom. Prymus is located in Radom, next to the route connecting Warsaw to Cracow. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas of this property.Rooms here will feature a flat-screen TV and a desk. Each offers a private bathroom with a shower.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The nearest grocery is 650 feet away.The property is 2.8 mi from the town center. The distance to the Radom Railway Station is 2.4 mi. Guests at Prymus are welcome to use the free parking on site.
- Spacious rooms with extra spare beds. Good sound insulation of hotel facilities there were party held in the hotel with guests dancing krakowiak, but it was quiet in the room and we could sleep without any disturbances. Good access with car and space for parking free of charge.
- A perfect transit hotel with excellent facilities, great breakfast, parking.
- Breakfast was good, especially considering the low price for the family of three
- It was very clean. Good breakfast, a lot of vegie.
- Excellent building even luxurious.Worth the money.Pleasant stay
Hotel & Restauracja Glass
Choosing the Glass Hotel, you will stay in the center of Radom, opposite the main bus station and train station.The hotel’s rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, a refrigerator and free WiFi access.There is an on-site restaurant which serves traditional Polish and Ukrainian food. Next to the hotel, there is secure parking and numerous stores.
- The hotel is well located, close to the center and the pedestrian street.
- Nice Breakfast and fast internet. Staff was very polite and friendly.
- blisko sklepu spoywczego Biedronka, bardzo miy i kompetentny personel wszystko zgodnie z otrzyman informacj, stan techczniczny dobry, pokj solidnie posprztany z czyst pociel i rcznikami
- Na recepcji jest suszarka do wosw.Bylimy z rocznym dzieckiem bez problemu.
- wietna lokalizacja, blisko deptaka i oglnie jak na 2 gwiazdki uwaam, e warunki s super. No i moliwo dokupienia niadania na miejscu uwaam za duy plus.
The first hotel established in Radom, central Poland, this modern residence features all that you need for short stays in the region on business or leisure. Free WiFi is available.Hotel Iskra features a range of amenities to ensure a pleasant and relaxing stay, from disabled access to a guarded car park and conference room for 30 people.Ironing facilities are available at the front desk.Just 350 feet from the bus and train stations, the Hotel Iskra is easily accessible. It is set in city of Radom, just 62 mi from Warsaw. The area is famous for its air show which is the largest in Poland.
- There is a breakfast buffet and the hostess asked if you wanted scrambled eggs made. Quite good and staff was friendly. This was our second time to stay there and we were very pleasantly surprised with the room as it was much better than before
- Location, cleanliness, the breakfast was interesting and good.
- Good WiFi. An elevator made life much easier for this old lady.
- We come here often. Love the staff. The rooms are comfortable and great value for the money, centrally located.
- Nice staff and the room is really okay. Location is fine, although there are no restaurants or cafes in the area.
One of our best sellers in Radom! Featuring secured parking and free Wi-Fi, the Hotel Poniatowski is located only 150 feet from Radom Railway Station. It offers rooms with cable TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms are air-conditioned.All rooms at the Poniatowski are decorated with pastel colors and simple furniture. Each comes with a work desk, free mineral water and a bathroom with either a bath or a shower.You can enjoy your breakfast every morning in the air-conditioned restaurant, which offers traditional Polish and European dishes. In the evening, you can have a drink at the bar.Front desk staff is at your disposal 24 hours a day and can arrange laundry and ironing services. Luggage storage and room service are also provided.Hotel Poniatowski is located 0.9 mi from the historic St. Bernardine Monastery. The impressive Town Hall is 1.1 mi away.
- price to quality ratiosuperb localisation for train travellers
- A nononsense hotel, conveniently located right next to the main railway station. A most friendly staff. A clean and spacious enough room.
- Excellent hotel , stylish, comfortable bed, welcoming tea and coffee and kettle in the room, sparkling clean, the most wonderful staff and very very good breakfast. Location great, secure parking.
- Lokalizacja hotelu jest wietna, przede wszystkim dla osb podrujcych pocigiem. Bardzo mia atmosfera, sympatyczny personel i bardzo dobra kuchnia. Bardzo czysty hotel.
- Przestronny pokj, mocne wifi i nawet ciekawe niadania. Mog miao poleci ten obiekt.
The TM hotel is located in the center of Radom and offers warmly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and LCD TVs. The hotel provides a 24-hour front desk service and arranges breakfast on request.TM’s guests can enjoy a drink in the bar equipped with a billiards table and dark-brown wooden chairs. It serves a wide range of drinks and snacks. There is a safety deposit box for the guests’ valuables.All bathrooms at TM feature brown or red tiles and shower cabins. There are free toiletries and hairdryers for the guests’ use.The hotel is located 1,300 feet from the Market Square and 1.2 mi from the PKP Train Station. There is an Aqua Park 250 feet away. Free private parking is possible on the site.
- Staff was very friendly and serviceminded. Free bottles of water and good coffee, also for free. Got a private parkingspot in the yard.
- The staff was delightful, and did everything they could to be helpful!
- Hotel is very clean and location is great. City centre. Very nice and helpful staff. I will stay again.
- Location in walking distance from city centerGood value for the price
- Perfect location, private parking, very good breakfast, nice and helpfull staff! Good size room!
Europejski Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Radom. Europejski Boutique Hotel, located just opposite Kościuszko Park, is in the center of Radom and combines modern facilities with a historic exterior. There is free Wi-Fi available throughout.Thanks to its small number of guest rooms, Europejski Boutique Hotel maintains an intimate ambiance. Start the day with a work-out in the fitness room. Afterwards, you can enjoy breakfast in the comfort of your room before exploring all the city has to offer.Meeting and spa facilities make Europejski Boutique also a good choice for those that wish to mix business with pleasure. Stay in contact with friends and colleagues via internet, available free-of-charge in all hotel rooms.
- Great location, value priced with a good breakfast and restaurant. Located right on the edge of the downtown walking district and less than 15 min walk to a large shopping mall.
- Very spacious and comfortable rooms, well appointed, modern, and attractively decorated. The staff was very helpful and responsive. The location was great, directly across from a large park and a block or so away from Radoms main shopping/dining/entertainment street.
- location , helpful reception , relatively quiet place although in center
- Good hotel, there are not too many facilities.Sauna is for additional cost
- Great room, always clean and the staff were great!
Set 2.4 mi from M1 Shopping Mall, Centrum “Arka” offers accommodations with a restaurant, a shared lounge and a 24-hour front desk for your convenience. Both WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast free of charge.For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Guests at Centrum “Arka” can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The accommodations provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.The nearest airport is Radom-Sadkow Airport, 2.3 mi from Centrum “Arka”.
- Location is good and breakfast is good enough for the price, which was really cheap
- A very clean and comfortable hotel and in an attractive old renovated building. It was better than I was expecting. There was a kettle in the room, which was a plus point.
- Wszystko byo w porzdku. Jako wiadczonych usug jest zadowalajca. Prywatny parking jest dodatkowym atutem.
- Plusami, ktre mona wyrni w Centrum Arka jest obsuga, ktra nastawiona jest pozytywnie do goci przebywajcych w obiekcie noclegowym. ko bardzo wygodne, pokj pod wzgldem metrau dla 1 os. by wystarczajcy, 3 rnej wielkoci rczniki dla 1 os., w pokoju by czajnik wraz z przygotowanym zestawem do zrobienia jednej kawy oraz herbaty wraz z filiank.
- adny widok z pokoju na parking obsadzony rolinami. Dobre niadanie w formie szwedzkiego stou z kaw z eksperesu
Hotel Gromada Radom Centrum
The Hotel Gromada Radom Centrum is located in the center of town, 2,950 feet from the bus and train stations. It offers elegant rooms with a private bathroom.All rooms at the Gromada Radom Centrum are spacious and decorated with classical furniture. Each comes with a TV and a work desk. Wi-Fi is available.Breakfast is served every morning at the hotel’s air-conditioned restaurant. You can also enjoy a drink at the bar or store your luggage in the safe in the reception.
- Very good breakfasts, location close to the city center ul. eromskiego, with calm surroundings. Restaurant offers also good dinners/lunches if you need it. They do not offer it as a room service though. Coffee, tea and water available as a selfservice in room kettle also available. WiFi accessible on all facility of hotel.
- The hotel is ranked high on the price for value list, it was really cheap but could offer everything that someone expects from a hotel. Kind personell, clearness, fast elevators, comfortable beds, easy parking what else needed? The atmosphere is really from the 80s, but it fits to it.
- Fairly central location. Good value for money. Good view of athletics stadium out of the window.
- I like the location of the hotel which allow me to be in downtown within 510 min.
- Have stayed at the hotel several times. It is comfortable and in a very good location. The rooms are adequate for a night or two and breakfast is fine with good variety. It is a totally acceptable mid range hotel.
Hotel Promenada Biznes & Wypoczynek
Located in Radom, just upon Lake Borki (Zalew Borki), Hotel Promenada Biznes & Wypoczynek offers classic rooms with a satellite TV, work desk and a private bathroom with a shower. Free private parking is available.The Promenada’s staff can store guest belongings in the safety deposit box, and it also provides a luggage storage service. In addition, there is a designated barbecue area.The Bulwarowa Restaurant specializes in Polish meals as well as fusion cuisine. In the morning breakfast is available. There also is an on-site bar.Promenada is located in a quiet part of the city. The center and railway station are within a 12-minute car ride, and national route no. 7, which leads to Gdańsk, is within 2,650 feet.
- bedside lamps, room was quiet despite closeness to a loud party in the hotel restaurant, area close to the lake.breakfast quite a nice choice and the lady was constantly making sure that there was enough for everybody, parking space in front of and to the side of the building, a big window hard to open but we managed
- Szybki nocleg, obsuga nocna. Komfortowy duy pokj
- Hotel usytuowany w rekreacyjnym miejscu. Pokj dobrze wyposaony i nienagannie czysty. Bardzo mia Pani w recepcji oraz w restauracji. Jedzenie smaczne. Wrc na pewno.
- Piknie odnowione pokoje, czysto na najwyszym poziomie, szalenie uprzejmy personel, pyszne niadania.
- Bogaty wybr szwedzkiego stou. Cichy, czysty pokj. Restauracja warta polecenia ze wzgldu na bardzo rne, smaczne dania.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Radom