Hotel Els Caçadors de Ribes
One of our top picks in Ribes de Freser. Hotel Els Caçadors de Ribes is located in Ribes de Freser, a few feet from the Vall de Núria mountain railway. It has a terrace with a hot tub offering mountain views.The modern, comfortable rooms at the Caçadors de Ribes Hotel feature parquet floors and latex mattresses. They are equipped with satellite TV and a hairdryer, and many rooms have a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Upstairs there is a stylish lounge decorated with an outer space theme. There is also a lounge with TV screens, board games, internet connection and a fireplace.Vall de Nuria Ski Resort is 3.1 mi from the property and Nuria Train Station is just 150 feet away.
- location was perfect. staff was nice and it was a nice touch to offer water/champagne each time we came back to the hotel. the roof top was lovely.
- Clean, enough of everything for a comfortable stay, convenient check in and check out, nice Christmasy atmosphere
- It was very nice and the breakfast and dinner were excellent.
- The town is great with nice restaurants. Nice view from the hotel roof. Tasty breakfast. very close to the train to Nuria
- The restaurant was super nice and breakfast very good, they took into consideration that I could not have any gluten Staff was friendly and considerateNice and stylish room, above avarage!
Hotel Catalunya Ribes de Freser
Family hotel located in the center of Ribes de Fresser, near to the Renfe train station and the mountain rail line of Vall de Nuria.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with bath or shower, some of them have balconies.Shared areas include a bar, TV and reading rooms, and a living room with table games. Excellent traditional Catalan cuisine is also offered.Guests also have the chance to take advantage of complementary services at the hotel Catalunya Park, located 500 feet away, with swimming pool, gardens and recreational zones for children.Ribes is a door to the Pyrenees and offers a great opportunity to enjoy mountain sports and nature itself, sample fabulous cuisine and especially, do some skiing in the mountains during the winter season, at the ski stations at Vall de Núria and La Molina.
- The room was clean, the breakfast good. The staff is very nice and welcoming. We totally recommend staying here!
- Everything was amazing! Nice value hotel, clean, comfy for a family with a toddler and a 4 year old. The food home made, not a rich menu but enough to be amazing. Very kid friendly. Close to the train station 7 min walk but also to the shopping area.
- I was relocated to Catalunya Park hotel, which was very close and in a perfect location. It was very quiet, clean, pleasant place to stay, I felt like at home. The staff was amazing, very helpful, I got a big discount on the rack rail tickets to Vall de Nuria with their help! I enjoyed my stay in the Hotel and in the town very much!
- Basic 2 stars hotel, good location, perfect hospitality , we arrived by 1pm and there were somebody to meet us.
- I spent great time here. Good service, good staff!!
Hotel Sant Antoni
Hotel Sant Antoni is located at the heart of the town of Ribes de Freser, in the Núria Valley. It offers discounts on the nearby Cremallera Vall de Núria mountain train line.Hotel Sant Antoni has a lovely garden beside a river with a small, natural waterfall. Here you can stroll and relax, and breathe the fresh mountain air. In the evenings you can unwind and read a book or chat with friends by the fireside in the lounge.In the summer you can make the most of the hotel’s terrace. There is also a swimming pool, where you can cool off on warmer days. Ski equipment hire and ski storage are available.Taste traditional regional cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant, all based on fresh, seasonal produce.
- Excellent location. Very good breakfast. Extremely helpful and pleasant staff
- The room was spotless. Everything smelled disinfected. All the staff had their masks on at all times.The staff was super friendly and helpful. The location was perfect you could walk around the town and to the cremallera to go to Vall de Nuria with no problem. Everything is close by. The restaurant was great. We enjoyed our dinner. Breakfast was spot on.Overall we had an amazing time. Wed love to go back sometime soon.
- Few minutes walk from the station, nearly in the centre, close to shops and restaurants. Everything super clean, shiny bathroom, you get your towels changed every day.Big breakfast with juices,cofffe, croissants, bread with ham and cheese and lunch and dinner amazing too, evrything was so fresh and yummy. We could leave our bags after checking out and still go and explore this beautiful town.
- The rooms are comfortable and tthe location is great.Both breakfast and dinner were very good.
- All was good. Good food. Very clean. Close secure parking. Nice swimming pool.
Hotel Rural-Spa Resguard Dels Vents
The Resguard dels Vents hotel and spa is in the Ribes Valley. All rooms have a terrace or access to the private garden.The restaurant serves breakfast and traditional cuisine using local produce from the valley. There is also a lounge with open fireplace and views of the surrounding meadows.The spa and health club at Resguard dels Vents includes an indoor pool, hydro-massage bath and Finnish sauna. Guests can complete a recommended spa experience using installations for relaxation, stimulation or sensation.From the Resguard dels Vents there are routes to explore the valley and other areas such as Vall de Núria.
- The location is grate! In the right location to visit or hike the attractions around
- Great hotel in a very beautiful area. Staff was great and super friendly and recommended us an amazing place to visit, Villa de Nuria, that made our trip. The room was on the first floor with a direct access to the yard with green grass. Beautiful for seating in the evening and morning enjoying the nature. Internet worked great, no problems at all. Breakfast was simple but had everything you need and can expect from a hotel. We also had dinner at the hotel two times, and both times the food was amazing. Service super friendly and pleasant. This hotel is a perfect place if you want to discnnect and be closer to nature. Strongly recommend.
- Very friendly staff, quiet yet accessible location and excellent facilities. We travelled with a 4 year old and the play room was a welcome distraction. The spa with pool, jacuzzi, sauna and turkish bath were thoroughly enjoyable. Restaurant serves a varied menu and every meal we had was well presented and delicious. The room was well laid out and very comfortable, with nice views over the valley.The hotel is a walk from the town with additional restaurants and bars and the train to the ski station. Highly recommended,
- The room was stunning and really comfortable.The bed was fluffy. The reception staff were very nice.
- Very helpful staff, comfortable bed, nice views of the mountains.Very close to Ribes de Freser, a starting point for many hiking routes.Great breakfast and good spa.
Set in a stunning, mountain landscape, Hotel Prats is located in Ribes de Freser, northern Catalonia, on the edge of the Spanish Pyrenees.Prats features fantastic views of the mountains and rivers. Each of the hotel’s rooms is spacious, with plenty of natural light. They have a rustic and cheerful decor. Relax on the terrace in the summer, and enjoy the sunsets on the mountainside horizon. You can also sit back and watch some TV in the lounge area of the Hotel Prat.From here you can easily visit Nuria Valley – a top destination for walking, skiing, or exploring nature. The top ski resorts of Masella and La Molina are only 40 minutes drive from this hotel. There is limited parking at the property.
- Very friendly stuff, nice lounge with fire place, breakfast was okay and the rooms are very cosy ours had a nice view.
- It was clean and the room was comfortable. The room was great for a family with two kids, with two rooms connected to each other from inside.
- The staff was really nice and we had a good experience
- Exceptionally helpful, friendly and efficient staff, extremely clean and well furnished room, good facilities, very comfortable bed. In a perfect location close to the station and to several shops and restaurants, in beautiful surroundings.
- Molt centric. Parking petit pero molt aporp. Preu.
Housed in an old manor house, Hotel Angelats is an environmentally friendly hotel surrounded by nature. It features a restaurant serving organic and local cuisine and a free private parking on-site.Each room is fitted with wooden floors and natural fabrics. They all have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The on-site restaurant, La Santa, serves traditional Spanish dishes using products sourced from local ecological farms. A range of dining options and shops is within 5 minutes’ drive of the hotel.Hotel Angelats is located on the outskirts of Ribes de Freser, 5 minutes’ drive from the Valle de Nuria ski and rack railway station.
- La ubicacin , en una finca boscosa a las afueras de Ribes de Fresser es ideal para una estancia de tranquilidad . Los anfitriones sper atentos y amables son otro punto positivo. Finalmente , tanto la calidad del restaurante como la del desayuno hacen de este sitio un lugar perfecto. Repetiremos!
- Nos ha encantado, desde la comodidad de la cama y cojines, hasta el increible menu para desayunar. Estancia inmejorable. Y el servicio de los trabajadores tambin muy serviciales. Gracias!! Volveremos seguro!
- La jeune femme qui fait le service et le jeune homme de laccueil sont particulirement sympathique, professionnels et exceptionnels, ils font tout pour satisfaire les clients et que lon passe un bon sjour. Le cadre au calme avec des vues magnifiques depuis toutes les fentres de ltablissement ! Superbe petit djeuner avec des produits frais de qualit, trs diversifis que ce soit sucr ou sal. Il y en pour tous les gots que lon mange healthy ou trs gourmand. Quant au restaurant, les plats sont extrmement savoureux et diversifis. Effectivement il sagit dun bel difice ancien avec videmment une connexion internet un peu lente, des difficults rgler le chauffage de la chambre et quelques fluctuations deau chaude et froide avec le mitigeur de la douche, mais le service et toute lattention du personnel font oublier ces petits alas. En un mot pour nous ctait parfait!
- Tanto el trato como la atencin recibidos por parte de Diego y Cristina Excepcionales. El Enclave, situacin e historia del Hotel inmejorables. Comida Tanto desayuno como cena Exquisitos. Comodidad de la cama Espectacular. Limpieza Como se requiere, perfecta. Nuestra estancia ha sido totalmente un placer a los sentidos. La historia del hotel y entorno es un plus ms que hace que nos sintamos parte de lo que un da fue y lo podamos valorar y disfrutar Hoy en da. Dar las gracias por el gran trabajo de rehabilitacin para poder disfrutar de ese pequea porcin de historia. Gran sitio para desconectar y evadirse del da a da tan acumulado que llevamos muchos de nosotros.
- Lugar fantstico para desconectar. Silencio y naturaleza. Vistas muy buenas. Instalaciones y comida excelentes. Diego es muy agradable asi como el resto del personal. Muy recomendable.
Hotel Catalunya Park
Come and enjoy the beautiful countryside of northern Catalonia with a stay at this peaceful rural hotel, built overlooking a large garden and outdoor swimming pool.Spend your day soaking up the sunshine and fresh air on the spacious lawns of the Catalunya Park. From here you can admire the picturesque mountain landscape before diving into the swimming pool for a refreshing dip. As you relax, children can enjoy themselves in the playground.Finish off your day with a tasty meal in the on-site restaurant or a drink in the bar. You can then get a restful night’s sleep in your classic continental-style room, where large windows open out onto charming views of the surrounding countryside.The hotel has a reading room with board games and a TV lounge.
- The location is perfect, as well as the garden with the pool, you have a very relaxing area
- Excelent View, surrounded by mountains, beautiful courtyard, with enough shadow during the day. The pool is cleaned every day. The playgrounds are very well maintained, the kids enjoyed them a lot!
- This hotel was excellent. Good location with very friendly and helpful staff. I really enjoyed my stay in this well run hotel.
- Nice place, Nice garden, friendly people, Very Good service for price.
- The pool, the garden to relax during warm evenings.
Hotel 9 Sant Antoni
Hotel 9 Sant Antoni is set in the center of Ribes de Fresser, close to both the train station and the Vall de Nuria Mountain railway. It offers a small spa, a bar and free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms feature modern décor and come with TV and a private bathroom. Hotel 9 Sant Antoni also has a communal lounge with fireplace and TV. The small spa includes a hot tub, sauna and a Turkish bath.Guests staying at this hotel can enjoy the facilities at Hotel Sant Antoni, located few feet away. Facilities include a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant.There is a tour desk with tourist information about the area. Guests will also find a free parking area just 350 feet of the hotel.
- The lady on reception was very helpful and friendly, the spa is small but very welcome and clean, the rooms are comfortable and the breakfast was nice too.
- The spa is great, room is clean and large, the breakfest is awesome!
- Perfect location free privite parking close to the hotel helpful recepcionist good mini spa we had a nice stay
- We were very happy with our experience at this hotel. Not only was the room and the entire hotel very modern and well decorated, but we were given an opportunity to have a private period of use of the spa on the lower floor. The breakfast was delicious and the staff very friendly.
- Ens ha agradat tot, la neteja, ubicaci, instal.lacions, amabilitat dels treballadors inmillorable
Pensión Fonda Vilalta
The eco-friendly, family-run Pension Fonda Vilalta is located in the small town of Ribes de Freser. It features a traditional Catalan restaurant and free WiFi.Pension Fonda Vilalta’s simply decorated rooms have heating, and either private or shared bathrooms. Some rooms have a balcony.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Vilalta’s restaurant. There is also a terrace, and a lounge with a TV.Set close to the Segadell River, the guest house has an ideal setting for fishing, hiking and cycling. Cadi-Moixeró Natural Park is less than 6.2 mi away, while Olot and Puigcerdà can be reached within an hour by car.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Porta De Núria
Hostal Porta De Núria is located in the center of Ribes, next to the Nuria Valley Mountain Railway Station. It offers simple heated rooms with a TV and private bathroom.Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas of the Porta De Núria guest house, and free parking is available nearby.There is a country-style restaurant and bar, as well as a snack bar. It is possible to have breakfast in your room.Luggage storage and a laundry service are offered, and the Porta De Núria has a tour desk. There is an area to store bicycles and motorcycles, upon request and for a surcharge. La Molina Ski Resort is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- They have good restaurant with traditional catalan cook. Pretty recommendable if you want to feel integrated in the place.
- Excellent breakfast buffet and the friendly staffs. Room is very basic but very clean. Good location, just a stone away from the train station to Valle Nuria.
- Good location, very close to the rack railway station to Nuria. The room was small with a heating, tv and bathroom inside. Breakfast was very good and different choises, for example bread, croissants, cheese, meat and sweets.
- We chose Hostal Porta De Nria because it was so close to the railway to the Valle Nuria. We were not disapointed. We were given a warm greeting and shown to our room. We also had 2 dogs so for us this was a bonus choice because not many places offer this facility. The trip to the valle is amazing and worth going to. We ate a 3 course supper at the hostel for 13.50 euros. which we felt was excellent value all home made….. soup, grilled fish home cooked chips tomato finished with almond cake. We also walked around the centre of historic Ribes with a good range of shops. We visited in December so quieter we guess that during better weather it would be busy. Do try the Hostel if you are visiting this area.
- Location was good. Nice friendly staff at reception. Clean room as advertised. Very good value for money.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ribes de Freser