Solar de Rabal
Located in the Montesinho Nature Park in a beautifully restored 12th century mansion, Solar de Rabal offers spacious accommodations with modern décor. It features an outdoor pool, hot tub, sun terrace and a landscaped garden.The individually decorated rooms and suites are decorated with wooden furnishings and wooden parquet floors. Each is equipped with a seating area, a cable TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom.Traditional Portuguese dishes are available upon request in the à la carte restaurant, which features stone walls and tiled floors. Solar de Rabal has a bar and a living room with sofa lounges and a fireplace. BBQ facilities are available.Guests can dine on local cuisine and wine, in the several restaurants located in the cultural and historical city of Bragança, a 10-minute drive away.Outdoors, guests can walk through the garden or sunbathe poolside. Activities include table tennis, darts, hiking and cycling. Solar de Rabal has bicycle hire available for guests to explore the area. The Spanish border is a 15-minute drive away by car.
- Dona Teresa was a extremely attentive person. Took care of all our needs. Facilities are well cleaned. Pool is excellent as well as the common spaces with an shared fridge in addition to the in room small fridge.
- The property was spotlessly clean. We were met by Theresa who cooked us a fabulous evening meal and was lovely. The owners introduced themselves and were also very friendly.
- Fabulous property, Theresa was a brilliant host, pool was fab, really lovely…
- Lovely location, quiet well maintained property with a very kind host. A most relaxing environment.
- Excelente localizao no Parque de Montesinho, a 10min de Bragana.Ambiente familiar com total tranquilidade.Boa piscina.
Moleiro de Bacal
Moleiro de Baçal is a stone country house located in Baçal, 4.3 mi from the city of Bragança, and offers comfortable bedrooms. Free WiFi access is available.Each accommodations comes with heating, a wardrobe, a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Rooms feature views of the surrounding landscape. There is a shared lounge and a spacious terrace where guests can relax.Guests can taste the local gastronomy by visiting the various restaurants in Bragança. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.In Bragança guests can visit the castle, the Municipal Theater of Bragança or the Bragança Shopping. Porto International Airport is 138 mi away.
- This is the second time I stay in this hotel, I and would definitely come back for a third! Maria and Manuel are lovely hosts. Our room was comfortable, absolutely clean, and the breakfast is great.
- Everything. It is the 4th time that weve stayed there, so have rated it previously and are obviously big fans of the place and the people!
- We had a fantastic stay in this beautifully restored accommodation. All rooms were big, clean and comfortable.The highlight here is the family they are friendly, welcoming, helpful and Mama is an amazing cook! We highly recommend eating dinner here in the evening. The breakfast buffet was huge with lots of fruits from the garden and local pastries. Bacon and eggs were offered too.The TET is running right in front of the door and we were invited to park our motorbikes inside the secure courtyard.Wifi was good, beer and wine available, short drive to Braganca, many nice restaurants in the area….hard to fault this place!
- breakfast was great as is the location, Best of all are the family running it, lovely people.
- Nice and comfortable room, great breakfast, friendly host. The place is very quiet and conveniently located, both if you want to visit Montesinho or go to Braganza, which is just 10 minutes away by car.
Candeias do Souto
One of our top picks in Bragança. Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Candeias do Souto is located in Bragança in the Norte Region, 5.6 mi from Braganca Castle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Candeias do Souto features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this farm stay and the area is popular for cycling.
- The hostess was very nice she felt almost like family.The breakfast was quite complete and everything was delicious.The room was very clean and warm.
- We loved the friendly staff ready to help you with any question and the rustic design of the place
- Very confortable, great breakfast and super attention, specially from Paula, thank you!!!
- The building has been restored paying attention to minimum details. The result is quality accommodation with great comfort. All wood and fixtures to very high standards. If you want to relax or explore the beautiful region around the town of Braganca, that is a very nice spot. We had a full week there and it was wonderful. Most impressive was our host Paula. She made a huge difference to our stay. Very helpful and a great knowledge of the whole area.
- We are cyclists and the area and roads around the location were a dream to ride on. The staff were like friends and the facility was clean, quiet and modern. Breakfast was fresh and nourishing.
Casal de Palácios
Located in Palácios, Casal de Palácios offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a shared lounge and a garden.Some units include a seating area and/or a balcony.A continental breakfast is available daily at the farm stay.Casal de Palácios has a playground.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy pool on site, or hiking in the surrounding areas.Bragança is 9 miles from Casal de Palácios, while Puebla de Sanabria is 24 miles away.
- The house is amazing, I wish I stayed for more than one night to enjoy everything the place has to offer. Its very comfortable both for summer and winter days. The staff is very kind, and everything is of great quality. Breakfast was very good with home made products. Will definitely return for a more relaxed stay.
- Very clean spacious accommodation in a small quiet town. Perfect for a quiet getaway or motorbike touring. Secure motorbike parking in the courtyard. Small bar with beer,wine and spirits. Large buffet breakfast with home made foods.Rui was an excellent host, very friendly and helpful.Highly recommended.
- Wonderful family run hotel in a small village near Braganca. The hotel is situated in an old farmhouse, completely renovated with modern updates and an antique charm. The room was very comfortable, clean with its own balcony. The owners very friendly and nice, they directed us towards an excellent restaurant nearby. The bed were super comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was excellent, mostly it consisted of homemade products that the owners produce such as olive oil, jam and honey. Would definetly visit again
- Location is great to visit the Montesinho Natural Park. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. The hotel is well thought and designed. The hosts are extremely friendly and helpful. Definitely staying there again.
- Gostei da localidade e do conforto das camas. Desejo a maior sorte aos proprietrios que se mantm nesta fase mais complicada a receber de forma to simptica!
A. Montesinho Turismo
A. Montesinho Turismo is set in a small village inside a Natural Park. It is composed of 6 different historic houses, some located in the Gimonde center and other in Quinta das Covas. They are fully renovated in a contemporary style, retaining its original character and atmosphere.The air-conditioned rooms are fitted with designer furnishings made from natural materials. They come with a satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There are also a communal a living room with a fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen. Free WiFi is available in all areas.The D. Roberto restaurant is housed in a characteristic Trás-os-Montes house and serves traditional Portuguese and local dishes. Breakfast is also possible upon request.Guests can take a dip in the outdoor pool, located in Quinta das Covas. The unit offers a bike rental to discover Montesinho National Park, while many hiking trails criss-cross just outside Gimonde and Bragança old towns. Use of the hot tub and sauna is available, upon an extra charge.The properties are scattered around Gimonde, never further than 1,950 feet from the main building with the reception and the restaurant. Free WiFi is also provided here.
- This place is amazing. The rooms are big and the beds are comfortable. It is very quiet place with swimming pool where you can relax yourself.
- Location, very close to Bragana 10min by car. Amazing surroundings, nice view in the middle of nature. The pool is the best part of the accomodation, great for a swim and to relax.
- The new room was great, very nicely decorated and the village was amazing. Great they accept pets without any extra charge. we travelled with our dog.
- Location is excellent and the staff very friendly. We will stay here again if we come back to the area.
- We liked the setting ,the concept its undertaking the size of the properties, we were lucky with the availability so perhaps would not have got the same if not available of course but for us it was great .The food on offer was in keeping with the location added to the value of the whole experience.
Ninho do Melro
One of our best sellers in Bragança! Located in the heart of Montesinho Natural Park, Ninho do Melro holiday home features free WiFi, a terrace and private parking.This house offers 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a shower. It includes sofas, flat-screen TV with DVD player, working desk and a dining area in the living room. Ninho do Melro also features a fireplace being all the firewood provided.A hob, oven, toaster, coffee machine and dishwasher are provided in the kitchen. There are also various restaurants and bars in the nearby town of Bragança, just 5 mi from the property.The Spanish border is a 45-minute drive away by car and Oporto can be reached within a 90-minute drive.
- The owners were always available and very friendly, and gave us a lot of good tips to explore the area. The house is charming and the surroundings are very quiet.
- Excellent location for visiting the Montesinho Park and Bragana. Very clean and great water pressure in the shower. Beds were comfortable but the bedrooms were quite warm with the summer heat. Highly recommended.
- Excellent location, Sofia very helpful in advising us on places to visit in the local area.
- Great house, beautiful village, lovely walks and cycling in the area. Hosts were very helpful and generous with their time.
- El recibimiento perfecto y la anfitriona muy amable y simptica, la casa acogedora y con todo lo que una familia necesita y mil detalles, el entorno de cuento de bosque encantado, volveremos sin duda
Hotel ibis Braganca
In the heart of Bragança, the Ibis has simply decorated air-conditioned rooms. It features a restaurant and a bar. Montesinho Natural Park is a 20-minute drive away by car.Ibis Bragança is easily accessible by highway, and has rooms with wood furnishings, a satellite TV, ironing facilities and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can start their day with a Continental breakfast buffet. The hotel’s restaurant serves regional dishes, and the bar provides refreshing drinks.The Bragança Castle is an 8-minute drive away.
- The staff were very friendly and the free Natas were welcomed.
- Much better than expected. Room with view sunrise, moon, 2 doors in the room noise cancelling, sufficient hot water for long bath tube relaxation, easy and free parking outside, location slightly outside of downtown which turned out to be perfect. Quiet location, friendly staff.
- Everything and specially the friendly staff! Very professional
- Me and my family just have o e thing to say!What a value for money on every way! Very very recommended.Carlos Barros
- The room was clean and comfortable. They have adopted several measures to stop the diffusion of Covid19. Good value for money as usual for an Ibis location
Solar de Santa Maria
Solar de Santa Maria offers accommodations in Bragança, in a 17th-century manor building, in the heart of the old town, 250 feet from the Castle’s gardens. It has a garden with cloisters and features free WiFi.Every room has a TV with cable channels and a private bathroom.Museums and historic churches including the ancient cathedral are all within a 1148 foot radius. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great location in historical area. Character property with modern amenities.
- Very friendly and atmospheric stay perfect location for a night stroll around the castle grounds abundant breakfast
- Solar de Santa Maria is located in the heart of the old town area and right next to the castle. The building has been completely redone with great care to respect the original. Breakfast was delicious, and the room was very comfortable. All of the staff were helpful.
- Beautiful building. Warm and big rooms. Wonderful balcony and garden. Location is right next to the Castle.
- Beautiful quaint Portuguese village. Perfect accommodations
Casa Luís Gonzaga
With Braganca Castle reachable in 9 miles, Casa Luís Gonzaga has accommodations, a restaurant, free bikes, a bar and a shared lounge.There’s also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, a microwave, and a fridge.Guests at the country house are welcome to enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.
- Estava tudo excelente, principalmente o silncio e paz q se fazem sentir naquele stio com timas camas para descansar
- Condies excelentes, simpatia extrema da funcionria, recomendo vivamente
- La tranquilidad de la zona, la amplitud y la luminosidad del alojamiento.
- Casa muito interessante e com todas as comodidades. Pequeno almoo em regime de self service, mas onde no faltou nada. Como se estivessemos em nossa casa.
- Da paisagemDa arquiteturaDo mobiliario do saloDa vistaDas pessoas que nos atenderamDo sossegoDo restaurante proximoDas bicicletasDo pequeno almoo incluido
Quinta da Rica-Fé
Offering an outdoor pool, Quinta da Rica-Fé is a large property surrounded by nature located in Bragança. Free WiFi access is available.Featuring central heating, rooms here will provide guests with a flat-screen TV. Bathrooms come with bath, shower and bidet. Some rooms have a mountain view.Guests have access to a shared lounge, barbecue facilities and a chapel. The center of Bragança is 1.2 mi away, there guests will find plenty of restaurants where they can taste the local gastronomy.At Quinta da Rica-Fé guests will find free bikes, laundry, ironing and daily maid services. The property offers free parking on site and allows pets upon request. In the property guests will find an old granite fountain dating back to 1742. There is also a sports area.Bragança Castle is 1.6 mi away. Inside the castle, guests will find the Iberian Museum of Mask and Costumes and the Domus Municipalis. Porto International Airport is 135 mi away.
- Outstanding property with well informed and gracious host beautiful large house in country setting yet near townlarge comfortable rooms and common area excellent restaurants a short drive away first rate breakfast.
- Beautiful farm house fight near Bragana. Great breakfast too
- Beautiful historic property and home with orchards and Mountain View. Host is very gracious and helpful with local information, events, and directions. Breakfast is excellent and includes locally grown jams and marmalade.
- Absolutely everything! An amazing place to stay. Clean, comfortable, great breakfast with fruit from the farm and homemade jams. A beautiful building and furnishings. Great host who was extremely helpful. Lovely to be so close to the town but in the quiet countryside
- Beautiful farmhouse, with wonderful furnishings, really stunning inside. Charming and helpful owner, who knew lots about the area. Slightly out of town, which suited us, and a taxi was easy and readily available. Lovely and quiet and a great view from our bedroom.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Rio de Onor