Sacacomie Hôtel et Spa
Nestled on Lake Sacacomie, this log-style hotel in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts offers guest rooms with a lake or forest view. A restaurant and spa are available on site.Featuring wood paneling, each guest room at Sacacomie Hôtel et Spa is appointed with an private bathroom. Bathrobes are provided. A coffee maker and free Wi-Fi provide in-room convenience.Regional cuisine is the house specialty at Sacacomie Hotel’s on-site restaurant. In summer, guests can dine on the terrace while enjoying a lake view.GEOS Spa Sacacomie features an indoor hot tub, pool, steam bath, cold bath and sauna. Outdoors, there are 2 hot tubs and a relaxation area with fireplace. Massages are available. Access to the spa facilities is available at surcharge.On-site trails are ideal for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and hiking. Canoeing, kayaking and swimming are among possible activities in the on-site Lake Sacacomie. Mauricie National Park is 19 mi away.
- supper and breakfast was better than what we expected. Over all a nice first experience.
- The spotThe facilitiesThe spaThe massagesThe view
- Beautiful setting and views ! Staff very friendly and attentive. Great place for outdoor activities.
- The outdoor activities are amazing, the hike the beach the kayaking and the staff all super amazing!!! Will be going back to experience the winter there
- amazing location and breathtaking view excellent amenities at the lake sun beds, canoe, … great style of the building great staff, always there to answer questions
Auberge du Lac-à-l’Eau-Claire
This family resort is in St-Alexis-des-Monts, Quebec, on à-l’Eau Claire Lake. It offers kayak and rowboat rentals, hiking and mountain biking trails, and on-site dining. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property.Each of the traditional guest rooms at Auberge du Lac-à-l’Eau-Claire is equipped with a TV and a coffee maker. They are air-conditioned and include a hair dryer and ironing facilities.An on-site gym, hammam, and large indoor lap pool are available at this resort’s wellness center. Spa treatments and massages are also available.The Lac-à-l’Eau-Claire Auberge Fine Dining Room has a lake view and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The bar, located next to the dining room, boasts a billiard table and a variety of cocktails.Downtown Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is a 25-minute drive away.
- The location on the lakes is perfect! An amazing property to explore with loads of activities……or just to relax. There are lots of different options for accomodation from chalets to single rooms. Rooms are comfortable and spacious.The restaurant is ok lots of trout options! But the breakfast isnt the best!
- Great location on the lake. Good place to be active or just chill out.Great restaurant for breakfast and dinner would recommend Bison ribs.
- Restaurant, good food and nice view Room was nice and modern, good size
- The Auberge is located in a wonderful natural spot, and it guarantees a quiet and peaceful stay. It also has lots of facilities and an entire building dedicated to sports and physical activities the staff gives you advice on walks you can do on your own or on the possibility to go canoeing and explore the lake by boat.
- Le sentier de 5 km qui passe par les chutes. La salle manger avec vue sur le lac!Le personnel est courtois et de bonne humeur!
Domaine des BEC St Alexis des Monts
Set in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts in the Quebec region, Domaine des BEC St Alexis des Monts offers accommodations with free private parking.The air-conditioned units are furnished with parquet floors and feature a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, wardrobe, a living room, an equipped kitchen, balcony and views over the garden. There is a seating and a dining area in all units.There is an outdoor swimming pool and a barbecue at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.Sacacomie Lake is 6.8 mi from the chalet.
- We were given detailed instructions on how to enter our cottage securely. Everything worked exactly as the hosts explained to us.
- The chalet was very comfortable, it had everything you could need. The place was astonishing, with a very beautiful walk nearby and amazing hiking routes in the surroundings. The fire was easy to light and gave a very cozy atmosphere. We really loved our stay, we would definitely come back. Thank you very much!
- The comfort and the cuteness, the little gift by the hosts, the wood for the fire
- great location everything you need very clean well furnished great locationpierre yves le floch
- Great hospitality handwritten note, very available through messages, guidebook, 2 tasty beers waiting in the fridge, etc and comfortable cabin great amenities, very clean, good bedding. Beautiful surroundings for a quiet getaway.
Chalet Rustique Le Givre Des Bois
One of our best sellers in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts! Featuring river views, Chalet Rustique Le Givre Des Bois offers accommodations with a patio and a kettle, around 8.7 mi from Sacacomie Lake. Boasting free private parking, the chalet is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, fishing and canoeing.The chalet has 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a hot tub.At the chalet guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub. A barbecue can be found at Chalet Rustique Le Givre Des Bois, along with a terrace.
- Outdoor Fireplace. Jacuzzi. Calm and isolated environment.
- Tranquilit absolue… le chalet est situ en pleine fort et surplombe une trs belle rivire.
- Toujours agrable comme sjour pour y avoir t en automne et maintenant a l hiver. Spa Toujours apprci aprs une journe de motoneige chez location mastigouche
- Tout y tait pour passer un excellent sjour. L endroit est trs priv.
- Le fait dtre isols !! Pas de voisins proches, la sainte paix !!
Chalets de la Riviere Sacacomie
Located by the Sacacomie River, these luxury chalets feature access to an on-site dock. A full kitchen is provided in each chalet as well as laundry facilities.Finished with stone and wood, chalets at Chalets de la Rivière Sacacomie offer a warm atmosphere. Each one is appointed with spacious bedrooms and at least 1 private bathroom.In addition to satellite TV, a DVD and CD player provide indoor entertainment. Outdoors, guests can go for a swim in the Sacacomie River or enjoy the tranquil surroundings in the gazebo.Barbecue facilities are available on site at La Rivière Sacacomie Chalets. An outdoor woodstove is additionally accessible.5 minutes’ drive away is Saint-Alexis des Monts village. Known for its waterfalls and hiking trails, Parc des Chutes de Sainte-Ursule is about 19 mi away.
- Im highly recommend this place!! Oh my god it really different than pictures. Way way way better!! What a beautiful place. Especially Im not from Canadabut living in here now, from Japan. So for me, I felt like in the movie !! I chose this place for our wedding anniversary and my hubbys birthday. My husband was very amazed and happy. Especially we had snowstorm on our trip. It made us more special day and made the place more magical white view. Our chalet had a lot of stairs so if you will bring a lot of stuff, you need to be ready to climb haha. And inside outside chalet was really clean and the owners are very sweet and kind!! Also we did snowshoeing near the chalet. Anyway what you waiting for? Just book it !
- A little platform by the side of the creek to relax and have my tea in the morning.
- Beautiful chalet. Very well equipped. High quality furnishing. Very comfortable. Lovely situation by the river. Weather was good so we were able to sit outside.
- Beautiful, calm environment and hotel property. The chalets are spacious, charming and very well equipped.
- Les propritaires sont super gentils.Une des plus belles places que mon conjoint et moi avions booker.Notre chalet tais magnifique Endroit paisible et charmant .Nous allons revenir sans aucun doute ! Tout tais parfait merci
Pourvoirie du Lac Blanc
An indoor swimming pool is featured at this Saint-Alexis-des-Monts property. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all areas. Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve is 40 minutes’ drive away.A TV and a desk are included in each unit at Pourvoirie du Lac Blanc. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided. A microwave and refrigerator are featured in the cottage.A hot tub and a sauna are provided for guest use at Lac Blanc Pourvoirie. A restaurant with bar is located on-site. A children’s playground and canoeing equipment offer recreation options.Shawnigan city center is 50 minutes’ drive from this property. Maurice National Park is 44 mi away.
- it is a very luxirious outfitter. the food is outstanding, the service impeccable. Amazing facility worth the detour!
- Cet endroit est absolument magnifique. Nous avons beaucoup apprci faire de la raquette sur le lac blanc. Nous avons t touchs par le soin donn aux animaux sanctuaire.
- Hotel trs agrable pour profiter de la nature. de nombreux quipements disposition.Les employs sont trs accueillants.
- Sjour sympathique les pieds dans leau, le lac est agrable, la mise disposition de cano, barque, pdalo et des gilets de sauvetage gratuitement est vraiment apprciable. La plage est trs grande, le sable fin, il y a galement un module pour enfant. Bref, si lon rajoute la piscine/spa galement accessible gratuitement, il y a tout sur place pour soccuper et se dtendre.Notre logement tait quip dun frigo, de plaque de cuisson, dun microonde et de vaisselle donc nous en avons profit pour prendre nos repas sur la terrasse en famille.
- Repas trs bons. Lac magnifique. Piscine et spa agrable
Le Saint Alex
Le Saint Alex offers accommodations in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Le Saint Alex features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is offered.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this motel and the area is popular for fishing.
- Right on snowmobile trail. Owner very cooperative and staff helpful. Will stay here again.
- Nice location, and the nicest people in Canada. The staff took extreme good care of us. They are so friendly couldnt have been better. Excellent advices on what we could do on the lovely area
- To be able to park close to your door. All of the beds where very confortable and since they where no airconditioning we open all of the windows and we didnt realy heard the traffic, it was peaceful. It is located right beside a restaurant/brasserie where you can have gluten free beer.
- Pas de petit djeuner mais du bon caf et la Dame laccueil tait dune gentillesse et une belle simplicit… elle est adorable…
- Personnel sympathique et accueillant. Chambre trs petite mais belle et propre.
Chalet with 3 bedrooms in Saint Alexis des Monts with wonderful lake view furnished garden and WiFi 100 m from the beach
Located in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts and only 6.8 mi from Sacacomie Lake, Chalet with 3 bedrooms in Saint Alexis des Monts with wonderful lake view furnished garden and WiFi 350 feet from the beach provides accommodations with lake views, free WiFi and free private parking. The property features garden views.The chalet includes a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, as well as a kettle. A TV with satellite channels, DVD player and Nintendo Wii, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are provided.The chalet offers a barbecue.
No reviews yet.
Chalets Aux Berges du Lac Castor
Located in Saint-Paulin in the Quebec region, Chalets Aux Berges du Lac Castor has a patio and lake views. Featuring free private parking, the chalet is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and canoeing.The chalet comes with 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.The chalet has both a playground and a terrace, along with a a private beach area and water sports facilities.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 16 miles from Chalets Aux Berges du Lac Castor, while Shawinigan is 23 miles from the property.
- We were in le Heron and We loved it! Very cozy, small chalet , perfect view of the lake . Just right for a couple and maybe a small child . No living room area but 2 rocking chairs in front of wood burning stove , which is perfect . Fridge , microwave , toaster and toaster oven so it was fine .We will def be back ! Thank you
- Le chalet le loft tait juste parfait. Il a fallu stationner la voiture au stationnement principal et transporter nos choses en chariot… jai trouv a bien drle et cest, entre autre, ce qui contribue au calme car il ny a pas de vaetvient en voiture dans le secteur o nous tions. La vue sur le lac est extraordinaire. On a mme vu un castor. Cest tranquille on y tait en semaine, en basse saison. On a tellement aim que nous avons rserv une autre nuit le lendemain. Une place revenir assurment !
- Un endroit calme, reposant et magnifique ! Le personnel est tout fait charmant. Jy retournerai certainement !
- La situation et les quipements sont trs sympathiques
- Laccueil, lemplacement, le prt de canos..
Yourtes et Huttes Du Lac Castor
Located in Saint-Paulin in the Quebec region, Yourtes et Huttes Du Lac Castor provides accommodations with free private parking.Some units include a patio and/or a balcony with lake or garden views.Guests at the luxury tent can enjoy hiking and canoeing nearby, or make the most of the garden.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 16 miles from Yourtes et Huttes Du Lac Castor, while Shawinigan is 23 miles away.
- Perfect spot to disconnect from todays distractions and really enjoy a suiting moment alone with nature. Glad Ive been there. Most definitely i will be coming back. Hidden gem for sure! Hope it stays this way!
- I loved my little hut in the woods, heating it with my own heater and walking around in the woods, just outside the door. Lovely people!
- Lemplacement est magnifique pour les amoureux de la nature.Jai pass un excellent sjour avec ma fille quia galement ador !
- site magnifique pour un sjour relaxant au milieu du bois avec plusieurs activits possibles. sentiers de marche et raquette clairement indiqus et bien entretenus. location de raquettes possible. belle grande glace sur le lac pour patiner en hiver. huttes confortables et trs propres. bloc sanitaire trs propre. cuisinette la disposition des campeurs. personnel exceptionnel!
- Un petit bout de paradis au milieu de la Mauricie. Endroit trs calme et parfait pour se ressourcer et apprcier la nature. Notre hutte castor avait une superbe vue sur le lac! Les chemins aux alentours offrent diverses type de randonnes. Le personnel est trs accueillant et lcoute, toujours disponible pour vous raconter lhistoire de la rgion!Nous reviendrons cest certain, cette fois ci en t !
Looking for: Best Hotels in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts