Best View Wonderland – Cozy Cabin on Pond in Deer Park
With lake views, this accommodations offers a patio.The holiday home is located on the ground floor and is fitted with 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher and a microwave.Best View Wonderland – Cozy Cabin on Pond in Deer Park offers a sun terrace. There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go fishing nearby.
No reviews yet.
The Wilds at Salmonier River
Featuring free Wi-Fi throughout, The Wilds at Salmonier River features an 18-hole golf course, an outdoor heated swimming pool and restaurant-bar. It features elegant rooms and accommodations with a kitchenette or full kitchen.Each comes with a cable TV, DVD player and ironing facilities. The apartment and split-level unit come with BBQ facilities and overlook the golf course from their balcony. Some include a spa bathroom in the modern bathroom.Parking is provided at The Wilds at Salmonier River at no extra charge. Salmonier Nature Park is at a distance of 3.1 mi, while Butter Pot Provincial Park is 22 mi away. It is a 37 minute drive from the city of St. John’s.
- Nice restaurant but breakfast is not included in the price of the room.
- We had an amazing time at the Wilds. Wish we had stayed more than one night. The pool was clean and heated with an incredible view and the room was comfortable and clean.
- Bed comfy, room size more than adequate. Large bathroom. Clean facility.
- Lovely location in a natural park, great golf course, nature trails.
- Room was large, well equipped. Lots of parking. Complex roof made for interesting wall/ceiling shapes. Worked well.
Comerford’s Ocean View Suites
Overlooking Holyrood Harbor and Conception Bay, Comerford’s Ocean View Suites offers shared BBQ facilities in the garden area. The self-catered accommodations features free Wi-Fi, fireplace and fully equipped kitchen with stove.Each apartment at Comerford’s Ocean View Suites consists of a seating area equipped with a sofa, cable TV and fireplace. A dining table and ironing facilities are standard. Free toiletries and a shower can be found in the bathroom.Whale watching tours on Conception Bay can be organized within 1.2 mi from the property. Hiking trails are 650 feet away. It is 9.3 mi from Willow Brook Golf Course and a 30-minute drive to the city of St. John’s.
- We were only there for one night and arrived late The place was very clean and very spacious, we had 3 bedrooms and there was just the two of us. The kitchen was well equipped. The king size bed was very comfortable.
- Spacious, clean, friendly owner, the threebedroom suite was like having a full house to ourselves.
- The hostess was very nice to deal with. It is nice to find a place where you can stretch out a bit more.
- What a wonderful stay. The units are very clean and well maintained. We very much enjoyed our time.
- Reasonably priced fora three bedroom apartment for 3 days
Gloria’s BnB is located in Holyrood, 6.8 mi from Butter Pot Provincial Park. This bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. Guests can have a beer at the bar.All units at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, free toiletries and a hairdryer. The rooms feature a desk.Guests at Gloria’s BnB will be able to enjoy activities in and around Holyrood, like hiking.St. John’s Airport is 43 mi away.
- Great value. Comfortable bed. Nice accommodations.
- Its quiet and located just about in the Center of everywhere we wanted to go to. Literally minutes from Flynns store which came in handy! Its perfect for a nice and quiet getaway that wont cost you an arm and a leg! It was just an overall experience, 10/10 would go again!
- The host was very friendly and gave us some tips about the area where to eat and what attractions to see.. The room was just the right size with bathroom and very comfortable plus quiet for a great night sleep…
- Room was clean and comfortable and in keeping with the price charged. I had an ensuite which was good. There are rooms that dont have ensuites but have access to a good bathroom at end of the hall. Good location for exploring tte area.
- Breakfast was quite adequate. In fact, it was surprise because it was not included in the ad that we read.The space was quiet despite being adjacent to a club.Departure time was flexible.
Located in Bay Roberts, Hillside Cottages offers accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. The accommodations features a spa bath.Offering city or mountain views, each unit comes with a kitchen, a satellite flat-screen TV and DVD player, wardrobe, a washing machine and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. There is a seating and a dining area in all units.The holiday park offers a barbecue.If you would like to discover the area, hiking and fishing are possible in the surroundings and Hillside Cottages can arrange a car rental service.The nearest airport is St. John’s International Airport, 25 mi from the accommodations.
- I loved the outdoor hot tub, so nice relaxing. Cant wait for my next stay!
- Very clean, comfortable beds, hot shower bonus was the dirt bike area!
- Location and the cleanliness for excellent. It was a beautiful interior.
- So nice and peaceful, loved the private patio, the jacuzzi tub was amazing with a view of the trees and loved how it was pet friendly!! Will definitely be going back but for longer
- Very cozy inside the cabin, very clean, very comfortable beds and they allow pets. We enjoyed our stay very much and will definitely be coming back again!!
Newfound Inn & Suites
Featuring a bar and free WiFi, Newfound Inn & Suites is located in Kelligrews. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk.St. John’s is 16 mi from the Newfound Inn & Suites. St. John’s International Airport is 16 mi from the property.
- Very clean, new nice nonsmoking managers on duty who gave us lots of information on N/L. Boardwalk by ocean around the corner. Wonderful place, breakfast too.
- There was no breakfast or none that we were aware of.
- Great location and the staff and rooms were great. Clean and affordable.
Silverwood Inn Hotel Bay Roberts
Silverwood Inn Hotel Bay Roberts features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Bay Roberts. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a casino. The accommodations provides karaoke and room service.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel each room is equipped with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Guests at Silverwood Inn Hotel Bay Roberts can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play darts and tennis at the accommodations, and the area is popular for hiking.There is a tour desk and bike rentals are available, while the business center has a fax machine and photocopier and an ATM machine.Topsail is 17 mi from Silverwood Inn Hotel Bay Roberts, while Carbonear is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is St. John’s International Airport, 25 mi from the hotel.
- The staff was incredible and made my stay very enjoyable and comfortable. I would definitely go back.
- Spacious room, comfortable bed and the staff was very friendly. Food is like home cooked meals.
- Friendly staff and owner, very knowledgeable about the area and happy to share information . Convenience of having a restaurant onsite limited menu. We had a very large room with large TV and fast wifi.
- The owner was very nice and informative. Great sense of humor. Very happy to please guests.
- Very friendly owners. Felt very comfortable. Best of all we were able to hang out in the lobby playing crib all evening. Didnt have time for breakfast the next morning we were on a tight time line. We will be back!
Whale House Guest House
Located in Mobile, 1.2 mi from Ragged Beach, Whale House Guest House provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking and a terrace. Each room is equipped with a balcony.At the guest house, each room includes a patio. Featuring a private bathroom with a hot tub and a hairdryer, rooms at Whale House Guest House also offer a sea view. All units will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Mobile, like hiking.The nearest airport is St. John’s International Airport, 24 mi from Whale House Guest House.
- The bed was super comfy, loved the hot tub under the stars.
- We were celebrating our anniversary and Valentines Day and they upgraded us to the Blue Whale suite and had a bottle of wine waiting for us when we arrived which was amazing! The staff were so helpful and friendly. The view is beautiful, the hot tub was so clean and relaxing and our bed was so comfortable!
- The room and the view were amazing! Very clean and anything you could think of was provided plus more. They had everything from home made salsa and chips for when we arrived to smores kits, wine, soft drinks, snacks, cereal, milk all complimentary. The owners made sure we had everything we needed and if it wasnt there they offered to find it for us. We have already planned our next visit and this will be a regular spot for us. I would recommend 100!
- Amanda and Martin are super hosts. Attention for details including privacy and willingness to take you or pick you up from your hike is an incredible service. The whale house suite looking over the ocean is beautiful, comfortable and clean. Yoga mat and roller helped the muscles. The hiking here is superb! A great place to stay!
- It was a beautiful bed and breakfast. They had every detail taken care off to make our stay perfect.
The Bayside Bed and Breakfast
Located 56 mi by road from St. John’s, The Bayside Bed and Breakfast is located in Bareneed. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here provides a refrigerator and a TV with cable channels. The bathrooms are all private, some are en suite and others are located across the hallway from the bedroom.At The Bayside Bed and Breakfast you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.
- It is a beautiful place! Gorgeous views.comfy rooms, great food and super sweet host!
- The breakfast was fabulous. Sausage and egg wrapped in a baked tortilla with melted cheese on top with fresh fruit on the side. There were two tortillas!! To finish there was a fruit crumble topped with fresh cream!The views of the ocean from the lookout seating were spectacular. The owner Judy was quite friendly and informative.Our bedroom was a little small, but it was very comfortable and the small inroom fridge was a nice touch. We were also appreciative of the small icemaking machine in the lobby.
- We loved the location on a peninsula overlooking two bays. The overall layout of this BB was fabulous with a bathroom for each bedroom. We had the crab dinner which was incredible extra charge as was our breakfast in the morning. Judy and Basil are wonderful hosts who have put a great deal of thought and effort into the experience.
- Everything! Best BB we have ever stayed in. Great location and Judy is an amazing cook. Everything was perfect.
- The views from everywhere in the home were outstanding, including whales while having breakfast!
George House Heritage Bed and Breakfast
Built in 1885, this elegant, Victorian era B&B is located in Dildo, Newfoundland. This adults-only property overlooks the fishing village and harbor.This property offers 4 guest rooms, each with impressive views, a private private bathroom, air-conditioning and period antiques. Additional amenities include whirlpool tubs, and silk wall coverings in guest rooms and the hall.George House Heritage Bed and Breakfast is 62 mi from downtown St. John’s, and 63 mi from St. John’s International Airport
- This property is ideally located within walking distance of the Dildo Brewery and Dildo Dory Grill and as an added bonus theres plenty of walking trails in the area
- Great location, close to the brewery. Accommodating for a lastminute booking. Big jacuzzi tub in our unit! Nicely maintained property, and appreciated breakfast delivery to the room due to covid
- Exceptionally clean and beautiful place and the host is the most friendliest ever definitely a five star and will definitely be back
- Great place to stay. Location was fantastic, so convenient to take in the brewery. Loved the chairs and sitting area provided on the property, great way to take in the beautiful sunset. The provided breakfast was lovely.
- Loved everything about the property! Service and food was incredible. Beds were super comfy too.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Salmonier Nature Park