Stunning Silesia House with Horse Arena and River View
Stunning Silesia House with Horse Arena and River View is located in Silesia. Complimentary WiFi is featured throughout the property.The holiday home has 7 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven. Towels and bed linen are available in this accommodations.Billings is 28 mi from the holiday home. The nearest airport is Billings Logan International Airport, 24 mi from Stunning Silesia House with Horse.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Yellowstone Crossing
Best Western Yellows Maestrone Crossing offers accommodations in Laurel.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Billings Logan International Airport, 15 miles from Best Western Yellowstone Crossing.
- the breakfast was one of the best we had during our 12 day trip.the yogurt was not good though.
- The location was perfect for us. Nice facilities. The pool was warm clean. Good, hot breakfast. Laundry machines were inexpensive worked.
- Clean comfortable rooms. Friendly staff and good location. Excellent breakfast.
- Quiet and clean, great breakfast and friendly people
- Location is ideally close to the 90 interstate. Room was clean, with a frig and freezer. Our son raved about the bed and cushy pillows. Indoor pool was very refreshing after our long drive. Breakfast was good with exceptional service.
Yellowstone River Lodge and Cabins
Nestled on the banks of the Yellowstone River, this Montana lodge offers furnished guest accommodations. Fishing access is just a few minutes away.Blending rustic décor with modern amenities, units at the Yellowstone River Lodge, Cabins and B & B include tea and coffee making facilities. Accommodations feature a kitchen or kitchenette. A full breakfast is available upon advance request for an additional charge.Red Lodge Mountain Resort Ski Area is 60 miles from this hotel. The Logan International Airport in Billings is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Great cabin and hosts, with a good view. Wouldve liked to stay longer
- Location superior on the edge of the Yellowstone River.
- This stay was like camping in the most beautiful location with the most comfortable 5star room and comfy bed. Quality construction and very clean/private room. The host was very helpful with advice and service. Wed stay here again every time we come through Montana.
- Beautiful, quiet spot by the river. Very comfortable and nicely appointed room. Friendly people. Good location to unwind and get away from the rush of modern life.
- Setting was peaceful and serene. Room very clean and comfortable. Owners helpful but also let us just relax and enjoy. The Yellowstone River is beautiful and just sitting listening to the river and the birds was so relaxing.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Billings
Featuring an indoor pool and a fitness center, this Billings hotel offers guest rooms with free WiFi. It provides a free airport transfer service to Billings Logan International Airport, 5.6 mi away.A cable TV and a seating area are provided in each air-conditioned room at Homewood Suites by Hilton Billings. Rooms include a coffee machine and ironing facilities. Private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A daily free hot breakfast buffet is offered to guests of this hotel. A free light meal and drinks are provided Monday through Thursday evenings. A mini market and an outdoor patio with BBQ facilities and a fire pit are located on site.Guests can relax in the hot tub at Billings Homewood Suites by Hilton. A 24-hour reception and business center are available to guests.ZooMontana is 1.2 mi away from this hotel. Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area is 93 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Easy check in and very comfortable like a mini home away from home.
- EverythingEspecially the Large dining area with fireplace
- The location was great! Staff was super accommodating! Beautifully decorated. Awesome beds!
- The gals that were cleaning were very friendly and helpful
- Due to covid… breakfast was weird and disappointing but there were some hot items. They would put your items on the plate. Dinning room nice. Before covid, Homewood Suites would offer a fantastic happy hour on MondayThursday nights. Would love to see that come back. Great location, close to all the fun stuff!! Holiday gas station right beside with everything from snacks to beer and gas.
Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
Situated in Billings, Montana, just off I-90, this hotel offers a free hot breakfast every morning and comfortable guestrooms with free high-speed internet access.Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90 features coffeemakers in all guestrooms. Guests will also enjoy the indoor swimming pool and full exercise room at this hotel.Guests at the Billings West Hampton Inn can easily discover Pictograph Cave State Park, an archeological site with 2,000-year-old cave paintings. Guests can also explore the historic Moss Mansion or do some shopping at the Rimrock Mall.
- It was nice to stay at a hotel that was operating again and not using COVID as an excuse for mediocrity. The breakfast was great and the staff were friendly and professional.
- All of it. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The room was fresh and inviting.
- Clean throughout the interior and exterior. Our room was very nice. Comfortable beds and easy to access. Pool and jacuzzi were clean and easy to access.
- I enjoyed your delicious breakfast.Also the friendly professional demeanor of your front desk.
- Great location for my travel needs, quiet room, desk staff very friendly and welcoming, excellent breakfast food variety
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Billings, an IHG Hotel
Offering an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Billings features rooms with free WiFi. Yegen Golf Club is 8 minutes’ drive. Yellowstone River is 6 minutes’ drive away.Contemporary room offers a fridge, a microwave, a TV and an private bathroom. Access to free public parking is nearby Billings Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites.Featuring a living room, this suite includes free WiFi. This contemporary room offers a fridge, a microwave, a TV and an private bathroom. Access to free public parking is nearby.Billings Logan International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away. The Reef Indoor Water Park is a minutes drive from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Billings.
- Easy to get to. Aesthetically pleasing exterior and interior. Staff were professional, courteous friendly. Pool was great. Breakfast was plentiful.
- Breakfast was really good. A 6 AM start wouldve been better but
- Breakfast was good and location was super as I had surgery ar Yellowstone Surgery West and we had dinner at The Montana Club. Room was very quiet, beds were comfy and room clean.
- The rooms were very clean and modern, staff pleasant, the kids were able to have fun in the pool after wrestling tournaments which was a bonus. We opted to stay at this hotel rather than the family oriented one next door hoping it would be a bit more quiet so the kids could rest well. It met our expectations in that regard, as well. Also, I left behind a favorite pillow and was able to have it shipped home.
- Checking in was a breeze, staff were great, very helpful and friendly. The property was clean and well maintained, very obvious they care about the upkeep and appearance. Our room was very spacious and it was more than what I expected. The beds were very comfortable and we had a good nights rest. Thank you IHG for the wonderful experience at one of your locations, just fix your wifi.
Big Horn Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection
The Reef indoor water park and free Wi-Fi are featured at this Billings resort, located 1 miles from Zoo Montana. Accommodations offers a flat-screen cable TV.A microwave and fridge are furnished in the large rooms at Big Horn Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection. Rooms include a sitting area, work desk and in-room coffee.Big Horn Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection provides a free breakfast buffet every morning with hot items, cereals, bread and more. Pizza and soda are also offered during select hours at the water park.Business facilities are located on-site for guest convenience. An airport shuttle and a tour desk with ticket services are also available. The property provides guests with access to an off-site fitness center.The Reef Indoor Water Park is connected to the hotel and offers guests admission at a discounted rate. Rocky Mountain College and Hilands Golf Club are within 7 miles from this resort. Billings Logan International Airport is an 18-minute drive away.
- Clean and comfortable good breakfast friendly staff
- Easy access, clean, staff was helpful, nice breakfast, quiet and comfortable.
- The hotel was easy to get to and it was clean and well cared for. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was very good.
- The bed was so comfortable!! And the location was perfect!
- The staff was very friendly. Shout out to Zolter and the Navy guy forgot his name at the front desk. What a professional, helpful, and personable two they were. Made our stay seem extra special and relaxing.
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Billings
Located steps from Pompey’s Pillar Lewis & Clark, this Montana hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub as well as laundry facilities and a gym. The comfortably furnished rooms include free Wi-Fi.Featuring a flat-screen TV, each spacious room at the SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Billings is equipped with tea and coffee making facilities. Each room with attached bathroom includes a fridge and microwave.A 24-hour reception is offered at the SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Billings. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available.Featuring tigers, wolves and deer, ZooMontana is 3 miles from this hotel. Keeping history alive, Custer Battlefield/Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument is 67 miles away.
- Good breakfast, friendly people, loved the comfy bed. Id like to know what mattresses you use so I can buy one for home. Nice to have a little coffee available in the evening. Really nice to have a recliner in the room!
- Quiet, clean, and comfortable. Just what we needed for a stopover.
- All was good. Although this year all prices were so much higher than in the past, but this facility was most in line with previous prices and that was why we chose it, it did turn out to be a good place to stay and the staff was very nice and helpful.
- The breakfast was very good. Location was good too.
- Nice amenities indoor pool, exercise room with various equipment, guest laundry. Room was OK but not exceptional. Breakfast ditto.
Residence Inn by Marriott Billings
This Yellowstone Valley hotel is located 8 miles away from Billings Logan International Airport. It features an indoor pool and hot tub and serves a daily breakfast buffet. All of the spacious studios offer fully equipped kitchens.Free Wi-Fi is offered in each air-conditioned studio at Residence Inn Billings. Each comfortably furnished studio includes a flat-screen cable TV, a sofa bed, a fireplace, a desk and a separate living and dining area.A guest reception is held every evening Monday through Thursday in the hotel lobby. Guests can relax by the hotel’s large stone fireplace while enjoying beer, wine and coffee.Tennis courts are available to guests of Billings Residence Inn. Guests have access to a state-of-the-art fitness center with personal screens on each machine.Covering 70 acres that include tiger, wolf, and deer habitats, ZooMontana is 4 miles away from this hotel.
- Everything, the breakfast so good. The parking was no trouble and I enjoyed the front desk. They was so helpful.
- This is a property that gives you comfortably at a practical price. Everything you want in a hotel. Very convenient
- Beautiful clean place!! Comfy bed, and spacious room! We loved it!!
- Excellent motel and accommodations. Breakfast was limited due to the virus. The motel was quiet after 10 PM. Bed was comfortable. Room HVAC worked well, kept the room at a nice comfortable temperature Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Convenient location, easy to get to. Nice pet exercise area on hotel grounds and walking path behind the hotel. Our room was very comfortable. I also really liked the soap/shampoo/cond pumps in the shower.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Billings
Featuring an outdoor pool, this hotel is just 4 minutes’ drive from the Interstate 90 motorway in Billings, Montana. A free complimentary breakfast and free WiFi access are provided at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Billings.A kitchenette with an oven, a seating area with a satellite TV, and a dining table are featured in each self-catering suite here. The bathrooms boast a bath or shower and free toiletries.Guests at Billings TownePlace Suites by Marriott can exercise in the on-site fitness center, and business travelers can make use of the hotel’s meeting facilities. A 24-hour front desk and mini-market are also available.Zoo Montana is 7 minutes’ drive from the property, and Billings Logan International Airport is 18 minutes’ drive. The city center of Billings is just 4 mi away.
- Laundry, pool, kitchen and king size beds were great! Very comfortable facility!
- Everything!! I was only able to stay one night but if I needed a longer term place to stay, I would absolutely love to stay here. It was clean, comfortable and equipped well with all the basics for small apartment living if needed. The staff were friendly and helpful and breakfast was awesome!!
- It was in an excellent location. The staff were very courteous and friendly. The room was spacious and very comfortable. They had lots of information on local attractions. I would definitely stay again.
- Staff made us feel welcome. Maids did a great job of cleaning the rooms. Hotel is located in a great location close to Dinning, shopping, and gas stops. Breakfast was will served, room had HBO options for movies. My kids that are Adults all like their rooms. We like the Kitchen setup refrigerators, Microwave, Stove, Sink, all we needed to relax.
- Excellent room with comfortable beds. Very clean and comfortable hotel and pool. Friendly staff
Looking for: Best Hotels in Silesia