Ramada By Wyndham Soma
Located in Soma, Ramada By Wyndham Soma offers a garden and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi access is available throughout the premises.Each room here will provide you with flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Featuring a hairdryer, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries and slippers.You can relax with the spa facilities such as sauna and hammam, after a work out at the on-site gym. Free on-site parking is also available.You can enjoy daily breakfast at the on-site restaurant. Lunch and dinner can also be served at the à la carte restaurant. Special diet menus can be prepared upon request.Balikesir Koca Seyit Airport is 68 mi away.
- A good modern lowend hotel. Comfortable and very good value for money.
- Great stay in genetal, but low key probably due to Covid19 situation
- The staff were very friendly, helpful, accommodating. There was genuinely a warm welcome. Hotel restaurant was very clean, nicely decorated and food was excellent as well as the service.
- Frhstck war immer kalt serviert einfach schlecht wahrscheinlich durch corona bedingt Lage und Hotel einfach spitze immer wieder gerne
- Goed en proper hotel, vriendelijk personeel.ontbijt was goed, wegens Covid maatregelen geen buffet maar wel een bord met een beetje van alles.personeel behulpzaam en vriendelijkniets op aan te merken
Fayton Hotel is peacefully located in Akhisar, and offers a garden and a terrace. Around-the-clock front desk service is available. Free WiFi is accessible throughout the premises. Guests can benefit from the sauna and gym.The accommodations at Hotel Fayton features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a safety deposit box. Ironing facilities are provided. Each unit has a private bathroom.You can sample organic olives on site. A restaurant is also available. Billiards and table tennis can also be enjoyed.Free on-site parking is possible. Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport is within 68 mi of the property.
- Nice staff. The room was small but comfortable. Quiet neighbourhood. The restaurant meal was very good.
- At arrival the receptionist offered us an upgrade to a better and bigger room for free. The restaurant was open and also in the big garden they served food. Food was good! The area where the hotel was located was outside of the busy town and very quit. Big comfortable, clean rooms. Bathrooms a bit small, but clean. Very friendly staff with good english. Parking space enough. Very pleasant place to stay.
- Comfortable large bedFriendly cheerful staffExcellent customer service
- The garden was beautiful. Very good for family with child.
- Very nice clean smart hotel. Got treated really well including getting cake when the manager realised it was my burthday. Lovely garden setring for supper and live music on Wednesday night
Seybils Hotel is offering accommodations in Akhisar. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and an ATM. The air-conditioned rooms provide a city view and come with a wardrobe and free WiFi.The units at the hotel come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower.Buffet and halal breakfast options are available every morning at Seybils Hotel.Soma is 22 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Attalos Suites Hotel
Set in Bergama in the Aegean Region Region, 0.7 mi from The Pergamon Museum, Attalos Suites Hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a mini-bar and a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. Attalos Suites Hotel features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also offers car hire. The Acropolis, Bergama is 0.8 mi from Attalos Suites Hotel, while Pergamon Amphitheater, tr is 1.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Edremit Korfez Airport, 31 mi from the property.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable, with the children staying in two single beds in the bedroom, and the large bed in the main room. The room was on the upper floor providing great views over Bergama. The hotel is very close to the base of the teleferique, and a short walk to the old town. There is also convenient parking outside the hotel.
- The patio outside the room was so nice for relaxing. The courtyard where breakfast was served was absolutely lively olive and pomegranate trees surrounding you as you have the wonderful included breakfast
- Place had character. I liked the courtyard around which all the rooms faced onto. They had good covid19 safety measures in place, the owner was very helpful. My partner liked the room more than I did. Big shower, plenty of space in the room. Very convenient for visiting the ancient sites.
- A clean and peaceful nice small hotel. A nice, small, inner courtyard as a breakfast room. Friendy folks. Everything was OK.
- Carmen the owner is very friendly and support you in any problem. The location of the hotel is very close to the acropolis. The laundry service extra is really good.
Akropolis Guest House
This hotel is located in the heart of old Bergama and offers a charming pool area with a terrace and garden. Guests can make use of a well-equipped common kitchen.All rooms and suites at Akropolis Hotel are air-conditioned and include satellite TV as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available.Guests can enjoy a chat by the fireplace in the living room and order a glass of wine from the adjoining bar. BBQ nights by the pool can be arranged in the evenings.The Akropolis Hotel is located 37 mi from Ayvalık and 62 mi from Izmir. Guests can make use of the hotel’s pick-up service from Izmir Airport.
- Our room had plenty of space to spread out. The location was very convenient. Breakfast was wonderful, pool was refreshing. Staff was VERY attentive probably the most attentive we have had on our trip. After a very stressful day we were able to order wine and beer and sit by the pool which was wonderful. It felt like an oasis from the frantic energy of the busy roads.
- Food location, close to Acropolis. Cozy, clean room. Nice and warm common area. Staff is helpful. Breakfast is fantastic! Food value.
- Very friendly, helpful host, lovely garden. Good homemade Olives she served for breakfast. And a lovely farewell gift a handmade bracelet, Thank you!
- The staff was excellent they were very helpful and even helped us to call a taxi. The location was also very good about 510 minutes from the main shopping street and about 10 minutes from the funicular to reach the Acropolis
- Location was perfect for seeing Pergama. From the hotel you could see the gondolas that take you up to the Pergama site and also the Red Basilica. Our kids enjoyed cooling off in the pool. They loved the family room. The showers were amazing. Very nice people worked there, so hospitable and kind. Air conditioning in rooms worked great.
TAŞKONAK features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Bergama. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodations provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, each room includes air conditioning and a private bathroom.Guests at TAŞKONAK can enjoy a à la carte or an Asian breakfast.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include The Pergamon Museum, The Red Basilica, Bergama, tr and Bergama Ancient Ruins. The nearest airport is Balikesir Koca Seyit, 31 mi from TAŞKONAK, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The place is an amazing and very beautiful historic Ottoman building, situated in the old city next to the Acropolis. That was a real privilege to stay in such a place. The room was cosy and clean, the breakfast amazing. There is a little terrace, where you can enjoy the view and grab a beer. The owner is really nice and super helpful. We really loved our stay in Tas Konak.
- The host was really nice and welcoming. The staff was helpful. The view at the terrace was nice.
- We really had a lovely time, we strongly recommend staying here. The location is good, the room was beautiful and clean and the family is really nice. We could chat a little bit even in Spanish and we really appreciated D The views from the terrace are stunning. It was wonderful to have breakfast above the city.
- The old house located in old town 2min walking to telecabin station for Acropolis. It has very nice balcony and cafe with a full view to city and red basilica. The owner is so friendly. He welcomed us with delicious tea. And in breakfast time he played a music from our country which was really surprising. Breakfast was delicious and great. Room was comfort and clean. We enjoyed so much. Thanks.
- Beautiful view from a high vantage point. Quiet neighbourhood. Lovely old building with renovated interior. Great value.
Aristonicus Boutique Hotel
Featuring a traditional architecture with stone walls, Aristonicus Boutique Hotel offers a garden. Free WiFi access is available throughout the property.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning and a mini-bar. There is also an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Extras include a safety deposit box and ironing facilities.At Aristonicus Boutique Hotel you will find a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage.Edremit Korfez Airport is 31 mi away.
- Well located in the old part of the city.The house itself is a historical monument. Very nice if you like medieval atmosphere
- 1. The hotel chef is good at cooking.2. The location is close to cable car station with 300 meter away.
- House is amazingly historic, a bit like living in a museum.
- A short drive from Ephesus, what I love about hotel other than the stunning terrace is the fact that its also a winery and Ive had some of the best Turkish wine here whilst on my two weeker in Turkey. Also the food at the restaurant is delicious even by Turkish standards. Staff are friendly, rooms are comfortable.
- Cosy room. Excellent breakfast. The owner of the hotel is very kind and helpful. The hotel is also well located, 10 minutes by walking from the tlphrique going to the archeological site and 5 minutes from the Red Basilica.
This stone-built hotel offers panoramic views of Bergama and the Acropolis. The guest rooms are decorated in Anatolian and Mediterranean themes, and named after Greek mythological gods and goddesses.With free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, all renovated rooms at The Hera com with a satellite LCD TV and a work desk. Each room has wooden floors and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A hearty breakfast is served in the mornings on Hera’s terrace, which overlooks the village. The stone wine cellar is richly stocked with a variety of both Turkish and international wines.The hotel is located on a quiet street, just a 5-minute walk from the village center with its restaurants. Guests can come and go as they like with the 24-hour reception.
- The hotel was amazing. We were so happy to have stayed there. The owners are extremely friendly and accommodating. They offered to make us dinner reservations at a nearby restaurant that had excellent food and excellent views. They even led us back down to the center of town after wed checked out so we wouldnt take a wrong turn onto a oneway narrow street.They are very familiar with the area, having grown up in Bergama Pergamon and have restored the hotel buildings with love and care. We stayed in the Zeus room which had a beautiful view. Thank you so much for a fantastic experience!
- Excellent breakfast. Very helpful staff with transportation and arrangements. Clean and quiet. Walking distance to the red church. Just far enough away from the commotion of Bergama town. Excellent property.
- Friendly staff! The staff here was the friendliest and most helpful I have ever encountered anywhere in the world! The same person who checked us in, also served us breakfast, checked us out, and gave us advice on where to go and what to see. His advice was fantastic! He really helped us have a better time in Bergama and see Pergamon better, with his expert advice. It was incredibly helpful! Breakfast was also good as served exactly when we requested it.
- Nice rooms and excellent facilities. Its located in the historical village with very good signs to the hotel for both cars and when on foot. There is ampel parking space directly adjacent to the hotel. Its within 10 minutes walk from the cable car to the Pergamon ancient complex. The owners of the hotel are friendly and bright people. Highly recommended place to stay.
- If you follow the white signs, you will find this hotel. Lovely hostess, nice comfortable room.
Featuring a restaurant, bar, garden and free WiFi, Elaia Hotel is located in Bergama, 0.9 mi from The Pergamon Museum and 1.2 mi from The Asklepion, Bergama. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. Every room is fitted with a patio with a garden view.Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area. At Elaia Hotel each room is equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy an Asian breakfast.Popular points of interest near Elaia Hotel include Pergamon Amphitheater, tr, The Red Basilica, Bergama, tr and Bergama Ancient Ruins. The nearest airport is Balikesir Koca Seyit, 31 mi from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Everything was good. Nice clean quiet hotel. Host met all our needs
- Kindness and generosity of the owner Vedat bey were exceptional. He welcomed us in front of the hotel and guide us from complicated streets of Bergama.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was wonderful and the location was great.
- The location and staff were superb. Vadat met me at the museum to ensure that I could find the hotel. I could see the ancient acropolis from the hotel. Their knowledge of the surrounding area was also very helpful.
- Friendly owner, helpful to explain best route to avoid narrow roads and for sightseeing.
Anil Hotel is located across the street from the Bergama Museum and is the only hotel located in the city center of Bergama.With panoramic Acropolis views, rooms that include a 82″ LCD TV, mini-bar, air conditioning and a seating area. All the rooms have a special compact hydro-shower with features like FM radio, massage console, hydro massage and rainfall sprinkler settings to please and relax guests.Guests can enjoy a rich open buffet breakfast and a delicious dinner which includes a variety of famous olive oil based Aegean and local dishes while enjoying a breathtaking panormic view of Acrolpolis and the city. You can enhoy a drink at the terrace restaurant while using the free Wi-Fi access.The hotel’s reception gives extensive information about Bergama and its surrounding towns and cities. The hotel also has laundry services.Anil hotel is a 15-minute walk from Asclepion and a 20-minute walk from Acropolis Archaeological site.
- The Hotel had a good location, the staff was helpful, the room was clean and big enough for the four of us.
- A delightful small hotel run by some very cheerful and thoughtful people
- Very good central location, very helpful personnel and good breakfast.
- This is a modern well run western style hotel in central Bergama. It s clean, quiet, comfortable and spacious. It is close to shops, food and cafes. The local bus station not the long distance one is only a short walk away. It is central to many of the towns well known and lesser attractions. The excellent museum is just around the corner. Its a steep uphill walk to both the Bergama Acropolis Asklepion but OK if you are fit or a short Taxi ride. Breakfast has a good selection even if you have some food intolerances to cope with. The staff are helpful and gracious, particularly Arif for english speakers. We enjoyed our stay.
- Nice hotel, amazing staff. They helped us to arrange our day trip in Bergama and our bus in the afternoon to another city. Room is normal size, probably bath a little bit small but with hydromassage! Good breakfast
Looking for: Best Hotels in Soma