Sintra Cat’s House
Located in Sintra, just 9 miles from Sintra National Palace, Sintra Cat’s House provides accommodations with a garden, barbecue facilities, a terrace and free WiFi. This vacation home is 13 miles from Pena National Palace and 8 miles from Olga Cadaval Cultural Centre.The vacation home comes with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with city views. The vacation home also has a seating area, washing machine and a bathroom with a bidet and a shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the vacation home.Quinta da Regaleira is 11 miles from Sintra Cat’s House, while Moors Castle is 12 miles from the property.
- Local agradavel, bem localizado. Muito limpo, roupas de cama e banho muito boas.
- Muy buena ubicacin si lo que buscas es hacer turismo por los alrededores. Casa limpia y espaciosa. Benedita es un encanto y una gran anfitriona. Nos traz todo un plan de turismo de los lugares ms relevantes para el poco tiempo que tenamos. Sin duda, volveremos.
- La amabilidad de Benedita, y sus recomendaciones para visitar los monumentos.
- La casera es muy amable y nos explic muchas cosas de la zona como donde comer, precios, que ver y dems.La casa sper limpia y muy bien.La localizacin nos gusta porque est cerca de todo los que queramos visitar, Lisboa, Sintra, Cascais…
- Casa muy limpia y acogedora, con una duea muy agradable y atenta.
Espaço Mar is located in Barreira and offers a garden. The air-conditioned property is 16 miles from Cascais.The apartment comes with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Lisbon is 25 miles from the apartment, while Sintra is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Terrugem, Industrial Loft is an apartment boasting a terrace. Guests benefit from terrace.The kitchenette features a fridge. Towels and bed linen are offered in this apartment.Lisbon is 16 mi from Apartamento Pictures, while Sintra is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- The host was very friendly and helped me greatly with a very late check in.
- La situacin perfecta, si vas con coche, ya que adems dispones de garaje para guardarlo y no preocuparte.
- Logement idale pour visiter la rgion. Spacieux et fonctionnel on sy sent en scurit. Places de parking gratuites juste devant. Daniella nous a fourni toutes les informations ncessaires pour notre arrive en son absence. Vue lors du dpart cest une personne adorable qui parle trs bien franais.
- , . . , , , 600 Lidl. , . , .
- Sehr sympathische Gastgeberin, haben uns wie zuhause gefhlt. Von hier aus ist man ganz schnell mit dem Auto in den umliegenden Orten Sintra, Cascais, Colares und auch Lissabon.
Casa Serra e Mar
One of our top picks in Mafra. Located in Mafra, Casa Serra e Mar has accommodations with a private pool, a balcony and pool views. The property is 19 miles from Cascais, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The vacation home comes with 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with lake views.Speaking Spanish and French at the reception, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical advice on the area.The vacation home has a year-round outdoor pool. After a day of hiking, cycling or fishing, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Lisbon is 27 miles from Casa Serra e Mar, while Sintra is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
- Adorei a moradia, excelente condies, aconselho, sendo que tambm d para passar um belo momento, pois tem jogos e a piscina do melhor..Aconselho vivamente, futuramente irei voltar sem sombra de dvida.
- Da simpatia da anfitri, do conforto da casa,da rea de todas as divises,da variedade de oferta da casaJogos variados, canais de tv, utenslios de cozinha, Bilhar, Piscina,etc.A vista da casa deslumbrante.Certamente a repetir num futuro prximo.
- Estava tudo excelente e boas comodidades. D. Maria muito atenciosa e simptica.
- Da simpatia da dona maria, das grandes areas da casa super equipada E completa. Um destino a repetir sem duvida .
- Estava tudo execelente. A anfitri muito simptica!Foi espetacular a nossa estadia neste alojamento. aconselhvel para ir em familia ou com amigos.
Located in Sintra, within 7 miles of Sintra National Palace and 8 miles of Quinta da Regaleira, Cozy Place has accommodations with a garden and free WiFi as well as free private parking for guests who drive. All rooms have a kitchen, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom. The guesthouse has family rooms.At the guesthouse, every room has a balcony. Cozy Place provides certain accommodations that have a patio, and rooms include an electric tea pot. The rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Cozy Place has a terrace.Moors Castle is 10 miles from the guesthouse, while Pena National Palace is 10 miles from the property.
- Very nice people. Conditions was great. The owners speak english and very helpfull in every case. best Rgds,
- If you are looking for a good place near Sintra this is the place for you. A clean apartment, well equipped. Welcome cookies, breakfast products in the fridge lots and fresh bread every morning. Friendly owners living in the neighboring house on the same property with whom contact is fast and troublefree.
- The owner was amazing with his hospitality, useful information about things what to visit, even as we needed to go urgently to hospital he lead us there and stay there as much as we need it. Incredible host!
- Friendly and very nice people, you feel like at home
- The hosts are very friendly. The location is great close to buses and accesssible transfer to the train station. My daughter was do happy as there are many toys etc. Breakfast is very tasty and the big amount of food is enough for supper. It is a good place to see a Portuguese village too.
Colors Loft, a property with a terrace, is set in Sintra, 8.1 mi from Quinta da Regaleira, 9.3 mi from Moors Castle, as well as 9.9 mi from Pena National Palace. The air-conditioned accommodations is 6.8 mi from Sintra National Palace, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The apartment has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a fridge and a stovetop, and 1 bathroom with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Olga Cadaval Cultural Center is 5 mi from the apartment, while Sintra Natural History Museum is 6.8 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, 14 mi from Colors Loft.
- The roominess, comfortable bed and good space to cook..Also its right next to many banks, restaurants and the LIDL supermarket.
- If You are pure pleasure seeker, You are in the right place.
- Laccueil de la propritaire. Lappartement est propre et fonctionnel et trs joli. Possibilit de se garer devant et/ou dans un garage priv. A 20 minutes de Sintra.
- Monolocale spazioso e comodo , garage incluso, fuori Sintra a 30 min da Lisbona, comodo per spostamenti.
- Immeuble propre et clair. Studio spacieux, bien dcor. Possibilit de se garer facilement et surtout trs bon accueil.
Aldeia da Mata Pequena
Located between Mafra and Lisbon, Aldeia da Mata Pequena is a small rural village that was completely restored and transports visitors into the past in an untouched green landscape.The 13 whitewashed houses outlined with blue and yellow have its own living room, kitchen, bathroom and backyard. They are equipped with cable TV, heating, sofas and wardrobes. Houses can accommodate 2 to 6 people.Guests are invited to explore the gastronomy of the region but alternatively they can prepare their own meals at the rustic fully equipped kitchen available in each house. Barbecue facilities are available, and the property leaves a breakfast basket with fresh bread each morning in the kitchen.Aldeia da Mata Pequena is the perfect place to relax and get in contact with nature by engaging in outdoor activities like cycling or hiking. Follow the suggested routes of the protected area of Penedo do Lexim in jeep tours or donkey riding. Horse riding is available in Mafra, 5.6 mi away.The historical city of Sintra is 12 mi away and Mafra with its National Palace is a 15-minute drive away. The beaches of Ericeira and its renowned surfing spots are 12 mi away and Lisbon International Airport is 25 mi away.
- Quiet village with your own house. Tastefully updated homes in a central location. Lots to see near by or sit back and enjoy the quiet. Great restaurant right in town, so nothing to worry about as you enjoy the wines.
- The entire experience was amazing in every conceivable way I can honestly say that neither of us have ever had a better experience in a hotel, BB or home rental, ever in our lives. First of all, the village is just stunning, and the house we were in was stunning and romantic and comfortable, and we fell in love with the beautiful region including Mafra itself, which we found rather unexpectedly extremely charming. The restaurant in the village was fabulous, friendly, and wellpriced. But what made the stay unforgettable? Definitely the people! We were made to feel at home not just welcome, but really, like the Aldeia was HOME and wed lived there for years! And when we asked about local history, we were regaled with stories about the village and the region and guided to a Roman road and two ancient bridges the best thing we did during our entire vacation, handsdown. Thank you, Aldeia de Mata Pequena, we cant wait to come back!!
- The houses are restored with a lot of love and charming details. We had a great time and the breakfast is outstanding! Besides, we recommend a dinner in the restaurant nearby. All in all, a place to recommend!
- Everything was perfect. Very nice and helpful hosts. Beatiful climatic village with old houses and many old tools and fernitures. On the other hand youve got everything you want. Electricity, WiFi, well eqiupped kitchen, bathroom and everything you need. Also for breakfast, youve got fresh bread every morning at 9 a.m. hanging on your gate.Also nice place to go by car and visit Sintra, Mafra and quite close to Lisbon.
- This village is amazing. The houses and all details are in such harmony with years gone by. All things both inside and outside the houses are chosen carefully and with great knowledge and understanding of old times.I loved everything about Aldeia da Mata Pequena and enjoyed every minute of my stay, which was too short, only 3 nights.Many thanks to Ana and Diogo, hosts and owners, for taking good care of me.What they have achieved here is something out of the ordinary.
Chalet do Descanso
One of our best sellers in Sintra! Located in Sintra, 8.7 mi from Quinta da Regaleira, Chalet do Descanso provides accommodations with a shared lounge, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and a shared kitchen. Located 8.7 mi from Sintra National Palace, the property features a garden and free private parking.The holiday home comes with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views.A barbecue can be found at the holiday home, along with a terrace.Moors Castle is 11 mi from Chalet do Descanso, while Pena National Palace is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado, 16 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The hostess was friendly and reliable, we had to change our arrival times around which wasnt a problem. There were some very good food within a one minute walk and there were some extra bits and bobs at the apartment which gave it a really nice touch. Easy to find.
- Clean, organized, nice location, good customer service.
- Awesome place, well designed with good taste. Assorted with everything you might need. Sintra is just a couple of minutes away. Nice restaurants nearby including a pizzeria by next door. Staff is very kind and effective. I have stayed in many places at Portugal but this is the best so far.
- Andreia was a fabulous host. She rescued us when we got lost bad GPS and came by the next AM and showed us several local beaches and then she and her husband led us to Sintra, showed us where to park and then dropped us off in Sintra village! Above and Beyond!
- Unfortunately, we stayed only one night in this beautiful house. It is a very nice, clean and comfortable one. Andreia is a very nice and gentel person. She gave us a lot of useful information. We wont foget her delicious Empadas de Galinha. I higly recommend Chalet do Descanso.
Serra e Mar
One of our best sellers in Sintra! Set in Codiceira within the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, 17 mi from Lisbon, Serra e Mar features a sun terrace and sweeping views over Pena Palace, the Moorish Castle and Mafra National Palace. It also has views over the mountain and the sea.Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Serra e Mar features free WiFi throughout the property.Free private parking is available on site. Sintra is 3.7 mi from Serra e Mar, while Cascais is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport, 16 mi from Serra e Mar.
- The owners and staff of the property were friendly, breakfast was nice.
- A very friendly and hospitable host. Great breakfast.
- Sandra and Valter were very welcoming, they made us feel like at home.Room comfortable nice breakfast. We would stay there again.
- Lovely place, cosy, friendly host, good breakfast. Recommended for travelers with a car
- The property is very clean and tidy. The room has everything needed, even a coffee machine and cookies. Hosts at the place were very welcoming and helpful. A homey environment.
Casa da Monservia
One of our best sellers in Sintra! Providing bicycles, Casa da Monservia is located in the Sintra Cascais Natural Park. Free WiFi access is available in this holiday home.This house includes 5 spacious bedrooms and has capacity for 10 people. The living room is equipped with sofas, a TV and opens to a dining area. The outdoor terrace provides a pleasant area to relax and sunbathe.Guests can prepare their own meals using the fully equipped kitchen or the barbecue facilities. The outdoor terrace includes a dining area where guests can enjoy their meals al fresco. Alternatively the nearest restaurants serving the local gastronomy are located within 1.9 mi.Casa da Monservia is a 6-minute drive from the Magoito Beach and 11 mi from Ericeira. The mystic town of Sintra is 6.2 mi away and Lisbon International Airport is 24 mi away.
- This accomodation was really very nice, well equipped.We had a very nice time there. For us, mattrasses are very imoortant. This accomodation has really very good mattrasses, we never had pain after sleeping.And I must mention that weve never met such a kind owner like Cristina and her husband.We arrived very late after midnight because of our flight but there werent any charge because of late checkin. Before our arrive in the afternoon Cristina wrote an sms and asked if we need anything for the next morning for breakfast. She offered that she goes for shopping if we need.And before we had to leave the apartment, our family called us and told that because of coronavirus there could be closedowns at home. Because of it, we had to make a shopping, so we werent able to leave the apartment in time but Cristina allowed us to stay as long as we need without any charge.What can I say?Im very greatful because of her hospitality and care!
- Casa da Monservia is ideally situated in the Sintra region with easy access to the magical town of Sintra and a short journey to the beautiful Praia da macas . Carlos Christina are perfect hosts! They made us feel very welcome and are instantly available if you have any queries.The house had everything to make our stay comfortable and the garden is beautiful with an lovely area to eat al fresco .
- ! , ! . . !
- Gerumig und sehr sauber. Die Einweisung durch Carlos war sehr freundlich und gut. Carlos und Kristina waren immer fr uns da und haben sich gekmmert. Sehr nette und freundliche Menschen.
- Espacioso y tranquilo. Con todo muy bien cuidado y un gran detalle al llegar. Muchas y buenas indicaciones y posibilidades de visitas y playas cerca, a menos de media hora.
Looking for: Best Hotels in São Miguel