Quinta Do Passal
Offering a tennis court on site, Quinta do Passal features a health club with indoor and outdoor pool. It is located 11 mi from Guimarães city center and 5.6 mi from Paços de Ferreira.Each air-conditioned room has an individual décor with bold colors, and some have exposed stone walls, combining rustic details with a modern layout. They all have a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV, and some have a seating area.Breakfast is served every morning in the rustic-style breakfast room, with exposed stone walls and wooden beams. The Passal Lounge Caffé offers a covered summer terrace and set menus. Free WiFi access is provided.Guests can enjoy and array of activities on site, from a tennis game to a workout session in the fitness center. To relax afterwards, massages, sauna and a Turkish bath are available.Porto International Airport is 25 mi away from Quinta do Passal, and Braga is 24 mi through the A11 motorway.
- The best thing about our stay were two staff members, Monica reception and Bruno cafe. I loved the grounds and building an old world feel yet modern flare and comfort. Very pretty facility.
- The staff were fantastic, the food excellent and the prices at the cafe/ bar are very reasonable. The breakfast was excellent and plentiful. Each meal was beautifully presented even with the covid measures imposed, well done.
- Pequenoalmoo fantstico! Espao interior e exterior limpo, cmodo, organizado e bem decorado. Local silencioso e calmo, excelente para estadias em famlia. O espao da piscina tambm muito agradvel. E, timo que sirvam no hotel refeies almoos e jantares a preo convidativo. Adorei e tenciono regressar! Os anfitries so todos muito simpticos!
- Maravilhoso e super adaptado aos novos tempos que vivemos.
- O espao muito bonito, com piscina interior e exterior, ginsio. Tem um jardim para passear. uma zona calma.
Hotel de Charme Quinta do Pinheiro
Surrounded by lush gardens, Hotel de Charme Quinta do Pinheiro offers free WiFi and individually designed air-conditioned rooms with a cable TV.A complimentary basket of fresh fruits as well as water and wine is provided on arrival. Toiletries and slippers, upon request, are in the bathrooms.The hotel has a tea room with stained-glass windows where a continental breakfast made with fresh products is served every morning.Guests can enjoy a round of Pitch and Putt at the property’s golf course, or also relax by the pool surrounded by oak trees.Porto Airport is a 30-minute drive from the hotel. The cities of Porto, Braga and Guimarães are all within a 35-minute drive from Hotel de Charme Quinta do Pinheiro.
- The Hotel, the location, the breakfast, the workers,
- The property is beautiful, the room was very spacious and comfortable, no problems finding parking and the staff was really friendly and helpful.
- They worked very hard to meet all our needs. Sophia and Regina were fantastic including washing our clothes and dry cleaning them
- The hotel was quite comfortable and quiet even the room being on the ground floor.The employees were quite kind and friendly, making you feel welcomed.The breakfast served was delicious and always fresh, where the server was always checking and bringing fresh items when empty.The complex is big enough to have some walks after meals without leaving it.
- The breakfast lady was so sweet and happy every morning!! She put a smile on our face every morning!!
Lousada Country Hotel
Set within vineyards, Lousada Country Hotel is made of a manor house with a chapel from 1854. This former aristocratic house is now a modern 4-star country hotel with swimming pool, tennis courts and free WiFi.Accommodations ranges from bedrooms to houses. A number of units have a modern layout combined with some rustic features as exposed stone-wall.There is a restaurant on site, serving traditional Portuguese cuisine at breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are also seasonal menus available.Guests can relax by the pool after a mini-golf, tennis, and badminton game. A foosball table is also available indoors, as well as table tennis and darts. Grape picking is also available for guests who want to participate on farm activities.The A11 motorway is 1.2 mi from Lousada Country Hotel, and Porto International Airport is less than 20 minutes driving.
- It was a great stay. I loved the house next to the vineyard.
- Good staff Very polite and helpful. Good breakfast.
- Really nice hotel if you wanna stay in this area and go for a walk through the vines!
- This place is just perfect to have some relaxing time in the countryside. I was especially impressed with the personnel, they were all so kind and helpful. Upon arrival the gave us a list with addresses of nearby shops and restos. They even ordered for us takeaway. We had arranged for a babysitter to look after our 3 yo for one evening and I have to say Carmen was the best babysitter we have ever had, she took excellent care of our daughter. We stayed in a 2bedroom villa had all necessary equipment including a small kitchenette. Lots of green spaces around, we enjoyed staying out and just breathing the fresh air. There is also a pool and mini golf, we didnt use them as it was a bit chilly but I imagine would be great when the weather gets hot. Overall, I definitely recommend the place for someone looking for peace and quiet in a green sunny setting.
- In general everything. Is a very country side location and a renovated old estate so it has a great atmosphere.
Pacos Ferrara Hotel
Centrally located in Paços de Ferreira, 16 mi from Porto, Paços Ferrara Hotel is a reference in experience and modernity. It offers air-conditioned rooms, a renowned restaurant and free WiFi in all areas.Featuring an elegant décor in shades of gray and white plus furnishings with clean lines, the rooms at Paços Ferrara Hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a wardrobe. The private bathrooms include a bath, a hairdryer, a bidet and free toiletries.Aidé Restaurant is considered one of the best restaurants nationwide serving characteristic regional dishes providing guests a unique experience. There is also a bar at guests’ disposal where they can enjoy a beverage.Paços Ferrara Hotel dates back from 1962 and has been constantly improved becoming a preferred stop for both leisure and business purposes.Paços de Ferreira, known for the manufactory of furniture, is located between Porto and the historical city of Guimarães. Porto International Airport is 21 mi away.
- Nice staff Good location for me! Fair roomGood value for money
- Clean, breakfast excellent and excellent restaurant
- Value for money! The rooms are basic and simple but have everything you need.Breakfast has a fair selection of items.
- The best hotel in this area. Always clean and they have a good breakfast. I will came back.
- The restaurant of the hotel is amazing! Breakfast and lunch are very good.Staff speaks English and French. They are really helpful.The hotel room is simple but very clean and comfortable.
Quinta Do Alves
Set in a quiet rural area, Casa da Quinta do Alves features a green garden and is in a characteristic granite building of northern Portugal. The Paços de Ferreira center is an 8-minute drive away.Featuring a unique décor, these rooms feature a private bathroom, satellite television, mini-bar, air conditioning and free WiFi. A daily cleaning service is provided.Breakfast is included in the room rate and is served each morning in the meal area. Known for the quality and quantity of its furniture stores, Paços de Ferreira also has a city center filled with restaurants and cafés.The granite building is characteristic of the northern Portugal area and is located in front a forest and agricultural zone. The property features a green garden, where guests can stroll and take a relaxing break. There is a shared living room area, where guests can lounge in comfortable sofas and watch TV. There is also a business and banquet area, where events of this nature can be held.Ermesinde is a 17-minute drive away. The Aliados area in the Porto center is a 22-minute drive and features landmarks such as the Clérigos Tower and the Dom Luis I Bridge. Porto International Airport is a 20-minute drive away from Casa da Quinta do Alves.
- Nice owner. Big room, late checkin possible. Delicious breakfast is included. Stylish property. Free parking and wifi.About 1 hour drive from Porto.
- Amazing as always staff superb!Clean and comfortable.Close to my husbands family so perfect for us.
- Friendly reception and helpful. Everything very comfortable. No English spoken but anything I needed we worked out. Good location for my work needs. Breakfast included which was basic but fine for the price.
- The lady with brown hair and glasses was absolutely amazing, sorry I cant remember her name…. I think manager she was brilliant was so accommodating wonderful lady.
- Hospitality and cleanliness….also a very good, fresh breakfast also a big thank you to Donna Anna for being a great host
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Baiona Guest house is set in Conde in the Norte Region Region, 21 mi from Porto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Braga is 14 mi from Baiona Guest house, while Guimarães is 5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Porto Airport, 20 mi from the property.
- Fantastic breakfast with home made jam and bakery. very friendly staff. Nice swimming pool.Near Vizela, where you can go to some very good restaurants…and go get a Vizela Bolinhol
- Everything was super clean, the staff specially Silvia was amazing, the breakfast was super delicious and they also meet some of our special requests, the pool and the tennis court were very nice! We loved it and we will repeat for sure.
- Very nice guesthouse in a big Park Very friendly personel, Silvia is a nice host. Good breakfast.
- Its awesome experience, nice facilities, great environment and kindly service.
- Lovely staff. Very nice breakfast great value for money. Staff also spoke very good English and helped with providing information about taxi etc!
Quinta de Lourosa
Quinta da Lourosa is a rustic country home, which features accommodations in comfortable rooms and in a duplex apartment. The unit is a 5-minute drive from the center of Lousada and features a children’s playground.All units come with a private bathroom and views over the mountains. Free WiFi is provided. The apartment also includes a kitchenette and a dining area.Guests of the duplex apartment are welcome to cook their own meals in the equipped kitchenette at their disposal. Guests of the rooms may venture to the Lousada center, where they try some traditional Portuguese cuisine in the local restaurants.Amarante is 18 mi away, while Marco de Canaveses is 16 mi from the property. Porto International Airport is a 30-minute drive from the property.
- A lovely, quiet and peaceful place, perfect to relax for a couple of days. Very attentive owners /staff
- Breakfast whenever you want, a wine bar where you can just take a bootle if youre in the mood and the super friendly hosts especially Teresa, who was simply amazing in every way. Although we had bad luck with the weather, we had a super nice stay.
- Being in the country side in the middle of a nice vinery with great facilities.
- Room cleanPosition in the middle of vineyards Staff!!!Swimming poolBreakfastIt is really a dream place
- Simple Everything! The accommodation lies outside of Lousada hidden away and surrounded by farm owned vineyards. There are also a lot of different fruit trees around and we were welcomed to pick and eat as we like. The big swimming pool is between vineyards and a welcoming joy for kids and adults. There is a tennis court, outdoor chess and other games, our children had great fun with all. We booked the apartment for four nights! It is very spacious and with the main bedroom upstairs it add and extra luxury to it while the kids slept downstairs.The people are very lovely and they made sure we had everything. The breakfast was also another unexpected story where there was everything you could have ask for and even the kids loved it.We definitely recommend to stay at Quinta de Lourosa if you are looking for a tranquil place to relax and where kids can roam around with need of superivsion. Special thanks to Teresa and Joana who made our stay exceptional.
Hotel Bienestar Termas De Vizela
The 4-star Hotel Bienestar Termas de Vizela offers a central location in Vizela, less than 10 minutes’ walking from Vizela Train Station. The 24-hour hotel features a lounge bar and a restaurant on site.Each air-conditioned room is elegantly decorated and includes a LCD satellite TV and mini-bar. Guests can browse the Internet through the free WiFi. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and either a shower or a bath.The restaurant and lounge bar offer guests the opportunity for a late night drink and a meal with regional flavors. Guests can enjoy their meals outdoors weather permitting.Hotel Bienestar Termas de Vizela offers a thermal spa featuring rooms with massages and treatments, 2 minutes’ walking from the unit. A sauna, Turkish bath and 3 indoor pools are also available within a 5-minute walk.Guimarães is less than 15 minutes’ driving, and Porto International Airport is 32 mi away from the Bienestar Termas de Vizela.
- Beautiful hotel and very tasteful rooms Breakfast basic but okGreat internet connection Very nice and helpful staff working at front desk
- Quiet location, food for cosy getaway and easy to reach Porto from train station nearby
- Pequeno almoo muito bom e variado, possibilidade de viajar com o meu cao.
- Simpatia e disponibilidade dos funcionrios. Comodidade dos quartos. Excelente pequeno almoo.
- A simpatia dos funcionrios, o cuidado e limpeza. Cama confortvel.
Cidnay Santo Tirso – Charming Hotel & Executive Center
Located in the center of Santo Tirso, the 4-star Santo Tirso – Charming Hotel & Executive Center is only 20 minutes’ drive from Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport. It features a fitness center and modern rooms with a balcony.The air-conditioned rooms offer a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The plush beds are fitted with white linens and the private bathrooms offer a hairdryer.The front desk is available 24 hours a day. Free parking is available on site and the hotel offers a car and bicycle rental service. Upon request, guests can make use of airport transfers to Cidnay Santo Tirso.Guests can sample international and traditional Portuguese cuisine in a contemporary, relaxing atmosphere at Restaurant Dona Unisco. It serves a breakfast buffet each morning. Light meals, alcoholic drinks and afternoon tea are served at Cidnay Bar which opens onto the terrace.
- Great friendly relaxed modern hotel with super great helpful staff.One of the best all business trip hotels I have stayed at
- I love the location, the staff is amazing. The bed service was really nice. It was very friendly for children. Everything is so close and staff is always willing to help.
- The hotel is very well located, the staff is excellent. Services for kids is amazing, it was one of the most amazing experience.
- great hotel with amazing staff and very nice breakfast
- This is a charming Hotel with a lovely ambience and great staff.Its definitely one of my favourite hotels, and I always look forward to coming back here
Quinta Da Longra
Quinta da Longra is a wine producing farm with an outdoor swimming pool, in Santo Estevão de Barrosas village, 28 mi from Porto city and 12 mi from Guimarães. It offers free WiFi access.The house was refurbished combining a modern design in the living /dining areas and a traditional style in the bedrooms. Each unit has its own private bathroom.Guests of the apartment have their own kitchen, where they can prepare a homemade meal. The public areas have terraces where guests can enjoy breakfast, wine tasting sessions and relax.The swimming pool has its own bar and lounge, where guests can read a book and browse the Internet. For a more active day, guest can explore the surroundings with one of the rental bicycles, or participate in the wine-making process.Vizela Thermal Spa is within 3.7 mi. Quinta da Longra has a shuttle service to Porto International Airport, located less than 40 minutes’ driving.
- Hosts went out of their way to ensure we were comfortable.Extending the use of the sitting area in their house for my wife to use while I was away from the hotel.I left some clothing items at the hotel,the host rang me to let me know and has now offered to post the items to me.Room was emaculate.Great bed and pillows.Very good bathroom facilities.The location is beautiful and peaceful.The lovely breakfast room has views across the vineyard and orchards and farm beyond. A lovely open air pool with patio completes the idyllic retreat.Great breakfast and good WiFi.
- La tranquilidad. Un buen desayuno. Un entorno precioso.
- Personne trs attentionne. Chambre faite tous les jours. Petite djeuner copieux. Piscine avec vue sur les montagnes. Parfait pour un pied terre au nord du Portugal. Prix trs abordable par rapport aux prestations.
- Foi tudo muito bom. O quarto era bom, a cama confortvel, o espao exterior jardim e piscina muito agradveis e bem cuidado. O pequeno almoo timo. Destacamos acima de tudo a simpatia da anfitri. Um lugar a voltar quando viajar para a zona de Vizela/Guimares.
- Um pequeno almoo muito bem servido, com muita variedade, optimo.
Looking for: Best Hotels in São Pedro da Raimonda