Offering free Wi-Fi access, Riverhouse is located in South Berwick, Maine. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including swimming, fishing and hiking.Air conditioning and a seating area are included in each suite. Private bathrooms are equipped with towels.Guests at Riverhouse can enjoy the shared terrace and on-site garden. The property offers free parking.Thistle Pig restaurant is 5 minutes’ drive from the bed and breakfast.Riverhouse is just 2 minutes’ walk from Salmon Falls River. Vaughan Woods Memorial State Park is 1.6 mi away.
- Very clean, beautiful property, owners are very friendly and understanding.Also, the bed was sooo comfortable!!
- The owners hospitality. They opened their home to us graciously. We plan to return and stay longer.
- The home was comfortable for our group of six and beautiful views of the river and wildlife. Bedrooms and common spaces were beautifully decorated, clean and the beds were comfortable. Mark was an excellent host…great coffee and conversation.
- The location was amazing…truly …. and the hosts, very helpful, accommodating, and interesting.
- Our host Mark was absolutely delightful. The location is magnificent with incredibly gorgeous views. Our room was comfortable and well stocked. Its small and also very quiet. We could not have been happier with our stay!
Tentrr – Bridgewater Farm
Tentrr – Bridgewater Farm is located in South Berwick. The accommodations is 30 mi from Old Orchard Beach.The tented camp also includes 1 bathroom.Ogunquit is 6.2 mi from the tented camp, while Portsmouth is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pease International Tradeport Airport, 14 mi from Tentrr – Bridgewater Farm.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn by Wyndham Dover
Centrally located in historic town center of Dover, this hotel offers a variety of comfortable accommodations within walking distance of several restaurants, unique shops and corporate offices.Dover Days Inn features spacious guestrooms. Enjoy the heated indoor pool as well as a complimentary daily breakfast.The Amtrak railway station with service to Boston and Portland is just one block away. The University of New Hampshire Durham campus is just 6.2 mi from the Days Inn.
- Place was clean. We parked our car in front of our room, it was a nice option in a very cold February day
- I pretty much just slept there for the night while passing through the area.Great experience overall.
- I am costumer for the theater group that does plays at The Strand and this hotel is easy to walk to from there.
- The staff was friendly and very accommodating. You can tell the hotel is old , but very clean.They do a great job keeping up with the times .
- Breakfast good but limited. Location is great, walk to restaurants, pubs and shopping.
Comfort Inn & Suites Dover-Portsmouth
This hotel is 2 miles from Dover and within a 17-minute drive of the Pease International Airport. The hotel features a heated indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Comfort Inn & Suites Dover Portsmouth rooms include a coffee maker and a work desk. The rooms also feature cable TV.The Comfort Inn & Suites Dover-Portsmouth offers guests a daily continental breakfast. The hotel offers guests weekday newspapers in the lobby.The Comfort Inn & Suites Dover-Portsmouth is 11 miles from the Fox Run Mall, which features shopping. The University of New Hampshire is 8.5 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast could have been a little better during the week, but coffee was hot and always available!
- Staff was very friendly. Room clean but a little dated. Quiet for the most part, though the noise from the hallway could be pretty loud as people walked by.
- Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Desk staff was friendly.
- The beds pillows were soft comfortable. The room was cozy perfect for our family of 5. The breakfasts were delicious with plenty of choices in a warm dining room. We will definitely be back will recommend to others. Due to wintry weather forecast, we checked out a day early to drive back home to NY. The staff was warm friendly understood our predicament. Very accommodating!
- Though there was a problem with the reservation the hotel personnel worked diligently to get us taken care of!
Microtel Inn & Suites Dover by Wyndham
This hotel is located 3 miles from the Dover Ice Arena and 8 miles from the University of New Hampshire. Facilities include free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast.A flat-screen cable TV, work desk and an private bathroom are included in every guest room at the Microtel Inn & Suites Dover by Wyndham. Some rooms have a microwave and refrigerator.A fitness center is available for guests to use. The Dover Microtel Inn & Suites has on-site laundry facilities and a business center with copy and fax services.Several restaurants are within easy walking distance from the hotel, including Chicago Uno Pizzeria and Fiddlehead Farms Marketplace.Central Portsmouth is 15 miles from the hotel. The Woodman Institute Museum is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- It was clean, the bed was comfortable and it was right next to Starbucks.
- The friendly staff working front desk woman who checked us in and the young gentleman in the early morning and girl at checkout time j
- The woman at the front desk was extremely helpful, sweet and welcoming and for the price, the room was great.
- Not much of a breakfast to speak of. We left for work at 7AM. The didnt want to serve anything until 8AM.
- Location was right near every thing we were in town for. Breakfast offered a variety of options to eat.
Hampton Inn Dover
Located in the historic town of Dover, in New Hampshire’s renowned seacoast region, this hotel provides friendly service along with many modern conveniences, such as free high-speed internet access.Popular points of interest such as Maine’s York Beach, the University of New Hampshire and Vaughan Woods State Park are near the Hampton Inn Dover. Kittery Outlet shopping center as well as the Bellamy River Wildlife Refuge is also nearby.The Dover Hampton Inn strives to make every stay enjoyable with thoughtful amenities, including signature Cloud Nine beds, a free daily breakfast and an on-site pool. Guests can also take advantage of the modern business center.
- The staff was super friendly. The atmosphere had a cozy feeling to it. It was nice that there were a few restaurants in walking distance.
- There is nothing I can say bad about this facility!!
- Staff were very friendly, there breakfast sandwiches were top notch and Im a Chef. Very quiet, they took really good care of me
- Breakfast was great. Hotel and pool were very clean
- We didnt have breakfast here. We went out to eat.
Silver Fountain Inn
Silver Fountain Inn is located in Dover and offers a garden and free WiFi access. All rooms feature air conditioning and cable TVs. The historic downtown area is a 1,650 feet away.This elegant, 3-story Victorian bed and breakfast is a 10-minute drive from UNH campus and Portsmouth, a 20-minute drive from Rye, Hampton, and York beach areas, and 4.5 mi from Salmon Falls Mill Historic District. Portland International Jetport Airport is 43 mi away.
- I cant say anything but great things!!!!Beautiful place, wonderful staff! Very very welcoming! The food was amazing and the tea was available whenever you wanted it.
- The owners and staff were very friendly and professional the atmosphere was relaxing and quaint and breakfast was well presented and delicious.
- The owners were extremely friendly and helpful Breakfast was very good and several choices were available. What sets this bed and breakfast apart from others was the available Tea room experience that is available to guests and the public which for us was great because we always enjoy having new and different experiences.
- We had a really great stay! The room was very comfortable and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious, prepared to order. Afternoon tea was a great experience.
- The owners are fantastic! They even remembered that it was my girlfriends bday from a quick passing conversation. Amazing customer service, great food, beautiful facility and location!
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover
The University of New Hampshire is 7.7 miles from this hotel in Dover, New Hampshire. Each spacious studio includes a full kitchen with a 2 burner stove, microwave, refrigerator and a dishwasher.Guest rooms feature cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi.Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover features an indoor pool which is available all year. Guests can also use the barbecue facilities and the gym.The Children’s Museum of New Hampshire is 4.4 miles from the hotel. Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover is 15.8 miles from historic downtown Portsmouth.
- The rooms were huge, the pool was very nice I will absolutely be back>
- Absolutely loved our stay! The bed pillows are super super comfortable. All around our room was awesome!! Staff was great as well!
- Overall and amazing stay well definitely stay for longer next time.
- Breakfast was good wish there were a few more choices. I was happy the pool was open.
- breakfast was nice…very surprised there were no pastries And only 1 worker preparing and serving
The Garrison Hotel & Suites Dover-Durham, Ascend Hotel Collection
Located in Dover and with Salmon Falls Mill Historic District reachable within 6.2 mi, The Garrison Hotel & Suites Dover-Durham, Ascend Collection provides a garden, nonsmoking rooms, free WiFi and a fitness center.At the hotel each room comes with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at The Garrison Hotel & Suites Dover-Durham, Ascend Collection.Speaking German, English, French and Filipino at the 24-hour front desk, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area.The nearest airport is Pease International Tradeport Airport, 11 mi from the accommodations.
- Clean, comfortable, modern, safe. Friendly staff. Would stay again
- I liked the room size and bed was very comfortable
- Very convenient off the highway. Very friendly staff. I loved how clean it was and didnt smell like cleaning chemicals just a friendly neutral smell.
- Easily the most comfortable/cozy bed of any hotel I have stayed at.. I am a light and troubled sleeper but I slept soundly all night. Very quiet, I never heard my neighbors!! Arrived late and the staff was knowledgeable and welcoming would definitely stay here again!!
- The views to our room were one of a kind. The service is all top quality. Love the lounge area they have by the beach. My husband and I were very pleased with this stay we will definitely go back.
Angel of the Berwicks
Located in North Berwick, 21 mi from Portsmouth, Angel of the Berwicks provides a garden and free WiFi.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A Full English/Irish breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Old Orchard Beach is 29 mi from Angel of the Berwicks, while Ogunquit is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Pease International Tradeport Airport, 16 mi from the accommodations.
- Sally and Ben where sooo nice and friendly .love the house will st4 again if we are in town Thank You for letting we stay with you in your lovely home Kent and Colleen
- the breakfast was spectacular, location was very good. Ben Sally made our stay as comfortable as living in our own home, They left a lasting impression on us both, real nice people. Thanks again for the hospitality!
- Every thing was magical. The bed was fabulous The room was amazing It was like stepping back in time. Sooooo cool
- Breakfast were wonderful with homemade Muffins every morning !
- The building was beautiful and the host was great. The breakfasts were tailored to my needs.
Looking for: Best Hotels in South Berwick