Hotel Los Parrales
One of our top picks in Tarija. Featuring a garden, an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant, and a bar, Hotel Los Parrales offers spacious rooms with panoramic views of Guadalquivir river. Free Wi-Fi and breakfast are provided.The rooms in Hotel Los Parrales feature private bathrooms and balconies with river and garden views.Buffet breakfast is served daily and includes juices, regional fruits and hams, cheese, and homemade pastries.Guests can order national and international dishes in La Viña restaurant, and enjoy drinks and cocktails in La Falca bar.Hotel Los Parrales has a sauna (dry and steam), a hydromassage tub, and a fitness center. There is also a children’s playground and a business center. Massage sessions and car rentals can be arranged.The commercial area, Luis de Fuentes main square, the Paleontology museum, and Casa Dorada (a cultural castle-like building) are 2.2 mi away. Capitán Oriel Lea Plaza Airport is 4.3 mi from Los Parrales. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Very friendly staff. The common areas are quite nice. The breakfast was very well prepared, as were the other meals we ended up eating in the hotel. Big and well equiped bedroon with a nice view of the city and the river.
- Awesome distribution, everything is close. the pool is amazing and the rooms are really big and comfy.The personal from all over the hotel its really kind and nice always there to help you from the counter to housekeeping. What an amazing stay! next time Ill visit Tarija her this will be my first option
- An oasis. Grounds were well kept. Reception Staff was helpful, polite and… astounding really, even in the middle of the night. They also helped us find a car to rent, a hair salon for the upcoming wedding, and a tour company for the extra day off. Restaurant staff were very helpful, patient and understanding of our language barriers. WhatsApp is a very useful tool in Bolvia.
- This is an excellent property in the great Tarija Valley of southern Bolivia. This is a true oasis in great Andes and a fantastic, absolutely outstanding place to enjoy life, great wines, amazing ands super friendly people. Go visit the wineries and celebrate life.
- Overall comfort and ambiance superb. The grounds and facilities were kept immaculate at all times. Breakfast was very good with coffee topping the list. Will definitely recommend to others.
Hotel Los Ceibos
One of our top picks in Tarija. Boasting an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by garden and spa facilities, Los Ceibos offers comfortable rooms in Tarija. A continental breakfast is served daily at the restaurant and the shopping area is 1,650 feet away.Hotel Los Ceibos has rooms with cable TV, seating areas and mini-bars. All rooms are equipped with private bathrooms and showers.The town’s main square is 6 blocks away and Ariel Lea Plaza International Airport is 2.2 mi from the hotel.
- Excellent experience hotel staff beyond kind and helpful, they treat you as family. Especially loved the new spa/steam room/ dry sauna complex. Great location just minutes away from the center. Highly recommend.
- The location is perfect to walk around the city and to visit the downtown. The swimming pool is huge, warm water, clean. There is also a gym.
- Excellent place, very good attention and cleanliness. All staff was very kind with us.
- Muy bonito y muy bien ubicado, el personal muy amable. Altamente recomendable
- La ubicacin y lo confortable de sus instalaciones.
Hotel Boutique Vendimia
Set in Tarija, Hotel Boutique Vendimia has a shared lounge and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. There is free private parking and the property offers paid airport shuttle service.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms feature a wardrobe.Hotel Boutique Vendimia offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Capitan Oriel Lea Plaza Airport, 1.2 mi from the accommodations.
- The whole experience surpassed my expectations, the staff is the best I have encountered anywhere in Tarija, so helpful, the willingness the resolve any issues or questions I had, The location at the center of the city which made everything so much easier to get to, I would recommend this Hotel to everyone who will travel to Tarija in Bolivia.
- Great hotel, great location. Is very close to the city center and great restaurants. But the best part was the personal attention and help from the owners. They spent a lot of time finding us a safe and affordable way to get to our next city since we were having difficulty figuring it out on our own. They made phone calls for us and coordinated a ride to get us there safely. Their hospitality went above and beyond. Highly recommend staying here.
- Great place to stay over in Tarija. Good location, safe parking and super staff.
- Personel was super nice and helpful. Hotel looks new and was really clean.Breakfast prepared in advance so you dont have to walk 10 times between tables.
- Personal muy amable con buena predisposicin para colaborar, el hotel es nuevo, bonita infraestructura y las habitaciones son cmodas. El desayuno es bueno pero podra estar listo antes de las 7 ya que muchos salen temprano a realizar otras actividades
Featuring rooms with private bathrooms and cable TV, Hotel Carmen offers free Wi-Fi in the City of Tarija. Uriondo Plaza is 1,300 feet away.Guests at Hotel Carmen are provided a daily buffet breakfast.Hotel Carmen features a 24-hour front desk service. The front desk can help guests arrange tours at an extra charge.Tarija’s central park is 1,650 feet away and Oriel Lea Plaza International Airport is 2.5 mi away. The bus station is 1.5 mi away.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Place clean well maintained. Full Breakfast included and great location to downtown.
- Very good breakfasts with great variety of bread, fruits, cheese, ham, freshly squeezed juices there were even pancakes, quiet, spacious and clean rooms, helpful staff, good location, very cheap laundry close by, highly recommended
- Wellequipped rooms with good beds. There is even a small but cute terrace to relax. Excellent breakfast, especially the fruit section. What sticks out is the supernice and helpful staff as well as the unbeatable location!
- The staff were extremely helpful in advising me how to cross the border into Argentina. Even though their English wasnt too good, they found someone to translate. And the breakfast was one of he best so far
- Me gusto la.ubicacacion del Hotel est en ubicado en un buen lugar
Terravina Hotel del Vino
Only a 7-minute drive from the airport, Terravina is a wine-themed boutique hotel offering wine tasting sessions. Wi-Fi is free and the airport is a 7-minute drive away.Terravina Hotel del Vino has comfortable rooms decorated with original paintings and details related to viticulture. Theu are fitted with flat-screen cable TV, mini-bars and coffee machines. Apartments with kitchen facilities can also be booked.A buffet breakfast is served daily. Wine and gift shops are featured.The town’s commercial area is 1,000 feet away and the main square is 6 blocks from Terravina.
- Staff, cleanliness of the room, location, comfy beds
- Clean, comfortable room, nice decor, great breakfast and good location. This hotel was very warm, inviting and inexpensive.
- Room 210 was a nice big room, with table chairs and sofa.Staff was very attentive
- EXCELENTE ATENCION DEL PERSONAL, ME AYUDARON EN MUCHAS COSAS
- Las habitaciones son muy bonitas y estn equipadas con todo lo necesario.
Hotel Mitru – Tarija
Located 1,300 feet from the city’s main square, Hotel Mitru – Tarija offers accommodations with free WiFi access in Tarija.Each room here features a private bathroom, cable TV and a mini-bar. A daily breakfast buffet is included.At Hotel Mitru – Tarija guests will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, luggage storage and dry cleaning.The property is located 1,000 feet from La Plazuela Sucre and 1,650 feet from the bus station.
- Friendly staff. Modern facilities. Hot showers, air conditioning/heater, WiFi, and comfy beds. A quick walk to the town center.
- This establishment deserves a 10! From entry to exit everything was perfect. We liked our stay and the staff very much helpful, friendly and always there. Indeed a clean, neat and well taken care of hotel with safe offstreet parking.Walking distance to the plazas and most scenery.
- After a long day on the road the hot shower and comfortable bed was very very welcome.
- Really comfortable hotel with very friendly people running the place. Spacious rooms and very modern decor!
- It was my second visit. The staff are welcoming.It is very quiet yet only a few blocks from the centre.
Hotel Victoria Plaza
Located 150 feet from Tarija’s commercial center and main square, Victoria Plaza features rooms with private bathrooms and a restaurant. Free Wi-Fi and breakfast are included. Meeting facilities are available.The rooms in Hotel Victoria Plaza have cable TV, mini-bars, and city views.The 24-hour front desk can arrange laundry and dry cleaning services. The hotel also has a business center.Hotel Victoria Plaza is 1.2 mi from Oriel Lea Plaza airport.
- The kindness of the staff. Tarija is known for the kindness of its people and the staff at Victoria Plaza Hotel was a good example. From the front desk to the bellboy to housekeeping to the manager herself! they were so kind we felt at home!Location is wonderful. The air conditioning is great. The beds are comfortable and those ergonomic pillows are so good I am looking to buy ones for my home!
- The location is perfect close to all, the staff its friendly and helpful.Breakfast its okay coffe is limited, I had to ask for some every day.
- The best location in town.New and remodeled bedrooms.
- Very good location! Staff very friendly Very tidy room
- BUEN DESAYUNO, CANTIDADES ABUNDANTES PERSONAL SUPER ATENTO Y COLABORATIVO, EXCELENTE UBICACIN
Featuring an outdoor pool and a restaurant, La Pasarela is offers accommodations in Tarija. Free WiFi access is available here.Rooms at La Pasarela are equipped with heating, a private bathroom and mountain views. Some rooms also have a balcony. Breakfast is included.At La Pasarela guests will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge, a games room and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.La Pasarela is located 0.6 mi from La Victoria city center and 0.6 mi Pozas de Coinata.
- Set up well your expectations, it is a Ecolodge, so dont expect a 5 five stars. If your expectations are well set, and you are looking for a an ecological lodge outside the city, this is the place to be!.
- The facilities were incredible and they had lots of different activities available, especially for kids/families. The views were amazing! And the breakfast was absolutely delicious! It was only a 30min Bs.30 taxi ride to the center of Tarija.
- Frederic and his wife, the owners were wonderful people.
- La atencin de los dueos increble, super atentos y amables… Cuidan bastante los detalles. Hermoso lugar, si te gusta la naturaleza… Y el silencio La comida riqusima… Muy recomendado!!!
- La tranquilidad y la atencin del servicio. El diseo del hotel y la funcionalidad de la habitacin adems del desayuno y la cena que nos sirvieron
Casa Blanca Hostel
Featuring a garden with hammocks, and common kitchen and BBQ facilities, Casa Blanca Hostel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and private lockers in Tarija. There is a library. The Main Square is 800 feet away.Rooms at Casa Blanca Hostel are fitted with safety deposit boxes. All of them have shared bathroom facilities.Guests can cook their own meals in the common kitchen or barbecue in the garden.Excursions can be booked on site, and there is a games room. The Cathedral is 500 feet away.Casa Blanca Hostel is 1,300 feet from the Paleontological Museum and 1.6 mi from the bus terminal. Capitan Oriel Leal Plaza is 3.1 mi away.
- Safe and secure site. Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable courtyard and an enclosed living area.It feels like home. If I could stay long term I would. Owner is wonderful and makes sure to check on guest to assure thier needs are met.
- Casa Blanca is hands down the best hostel weve stayed at in Bolivia. The staff is incredibly kind and helpful, the property is clean, and there are lots of nice touches that make it a home. I would definitely go back to Casa Blanca is I go to Tarija again!
- Thank you to Anna and all the team at Casa Blanca for such wonderful hospitality during our stay. Anna shared much advice for visiting the wine region and all the restaurants and haunts in town. The vibe at the hostel was so relaxed and welcoming, very clean and a wonderful kitchen to cook meals. It felt like home for a few days!
- Nice small Hostel. They are offering to organize different Tours vine, hiking…. You can rent bikes there and visit the lago or visiting different places with the local bus. The hostel is only 2 blocks away from the Mercado Central.
- When I needed to leave for my wine tour they were too early, I could leave everything and it was no problem. I had to checkout before, but they said after the tour was okay as well. The breakfast is super nice, since you can make your own eggs.
Hostal Urbano is located in Tarija. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The guest house features family rooms.The nearest airport is Capitan Oriel Lea Plaza Airport, 1.9 mi from the guest house.
- good place with nice common areas, nice and helpful landlady, possibility of very late check in and very early check out appreciated
- It was cool that they give you the key, so you can enter and leave whenever you want without bothering a recepcionist.
- Everything kept very clean tidy. Located right in the middle of the city.Owner very promptly allowed late check out.
- Good location so you can walk around by foot. Also from Bus station, the mini bus A or 6 will drop you off just in the corner of hotel. Clean and owner Estela is very kind and helpful.Its newly opened hostel 4 months old.
- Muy buena atencin,muy cntrico, 100 recomendable, tiene lavandera, cocina a disposicin de los huspedes, como tambin servicio de wifi y sobre todo muy limpio
Looking for: Best Hotels in Tarija