Located in Klepp, 10 miles from Sola, Boretunet has a shared lounge and free WiFi.All units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. Some units have a seating area and/or a patio.The apartment has a terrace.There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Stavanger is 18 miles from Boretunet, while Sandnes is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Stavanger, 11 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- We liked the modern amenities and friendly staff, plus the price was really friendly
- The beach near the place and can be reached by walking. The place is clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. We booked two rooms with bigger space and it was good for three. The apartment has a kitchen and a bathroom and a living room downstairs. Both bedrooms were in the upper level but the way up was by climbing a scary steps which I cant call stairs even I never imagined that it is the only way up. Unfortunately mum wasnt able to go up as she was scared to fall down, the place is not suitable for elderly people. Even though the staff was very friendly and offered to change the apartment however the other types of apartments were not suitable for us as it has no living room and bed room in the ground floor they have either a living room and 1 bed room upstairs and 1 bedroom downstairs OR two bedrooms upstairs and living room downstairs. The location is very nice and quiet and the beach is breathtaking.
- The beds, linen, view, the hello, the company and the coffee in the morning
- The dunes and the beach is perfect for surfing and bathing. We knew about the common facilities toilet, bath, kitchen and appreciated them this is a very modern hostel
- Staff were really friendly and helpful. Hotell and rooms were clean and everything worked perfectly. Very comfortable. Would stay here again, great value for money.
Set in Sandnes, Saga Caves provides accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. The accommodations is 6.8 mi from Stavanger and close to the Forus area.This apartment comes with a seating area, a kitchen with an oven, and a cable flat-screen TV.The apartment offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests at Saga Caves can enjoy fishing and hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.Sola is 3.1 mi from the accommodations, while Egersund is 31 mi away. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 3.7 mi from Saga Caves.
- Super localisation and very helpfull owner. We recomend exelent apartments.
- New build, fresh and clean. Silent and relaxing location.Good transport communication, just 2 minutes from the house. Close to a small shopping mal.
- Everything is perfect. Clean,comfort,well quipped kitchen and free parking.
- Awesome stay. Awesome owners family. They were so warm and welcoming plus so helpful. The apartment was very spacious and very thoughtfully decorated and furnished. It was feel like home and even better as having comforts of an hotel . Only thing that we regret is that we book our stay for one night only.My family stay exceed my expectations.
- Die Ausstattung ist modern, stilvoll ohne Schnickschnack, sehr gepflegt und sauber.
Jayne’s Little Apartment
Jayne’s Little Apartment is located in Sola. This self-catered apartment has a garden and free private parking.The apartment is located on the ground floor and comes with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a microwave, a fridge, a washing machine, an oven and a stovetop.Stavanger is 9 miles from the apartment, while Sandnes is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 3.3 miles from Jayne’s Little Apartment.
No reviews yet.
Tananger Apartment Hotel
This modern and stylish apartment hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, and is just 20 minutes’ drive from Stavanger. Laundry facilities are free to use and the building has a lounge area with vending machines for snacks.Accommodations at Tananger Apartment Hotel comes with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. Each apartment has a kitchen, while rooms come with a fridge and kettle, and all accommodations features a sleek urban style.Just 5 minutes’ drive from Stavanger Sola Airport, Tananger apartments are 0.6 mi from Risavika harbor and a 12-minute drive from Solastranden golf club.In the area, guests can enjoy windsurfing at Sola beach just 3.1 mi away, or visit the Kvadrat shopping center 18 minutes away by car.
- The property is new, clean and conveniently placed. Taco can be booked by pushing a pushing even when the reception is closed.
- The apartment was nice, and it was always quiet, the property also has a good free self service laundry room.
- Perfect service, friendly staff, easy access, beautiful room, very good shower, good coffee
- Its walking distance to the fjord lines, they have a washing machine and dryer. Easy checkin and checkout instructions. Best location if you are taking the fjord line which departs at 7am the next day. There are a small selection of snacks you can buy in the 1st floor which are definitely cheaper than the ones you see in mini marts.
- It was in the middle of an industrial zone , but I needed to stay near a course I attended
One of our best sellers in Stavanger! Located in Stavanger in the Rogaland region and Stavanger Art Museum reachable within 3.1 miles, Hinna Paradise provides accommodations with free WiFi, BBQ facilities, a garden and free private parking.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also provided, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The apartment offers a hot tub.A bicycle rental service is available at Hinna Paradise.Norwegian Petroleum Directorate is 3.3 miles from the accommodation, while International Research Institute of Stavanger is 3.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Stavanger, 7 miles from Hinna Paradise, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Clean, lots of room, 1 and a half bathrooms and laundry utilities really appreciated.
- it was good for us ,because all the things which we need it was there.and it was lots of space for family …,definitely i will recommend for others …
- We had a lovely stay with a lot of space, big kitchen and everything you could need when traveling with 68 people! The hosts were sweet and humble and we have nothing to complain about. Just a really great place!
- Nice, modern, well furnished apartment. Free parking. Comfortable beds. Fast Internet. Nice bath. Easy communication with the hst.
- Amazing and very nice host! The house was super clean and close to the center. We will pick it the next time we will go to the fjords.
One of our best sellers in Stavanger! Hinna Garden in Stavanger provides accommodations with free WiFi, 3.4 miles from International Research Institute of Stavanger, 4.2 miles from Stavanger Art Museum and 5 miles from Stavanger Maritime Museum. Located 3.3 miles from Norwegian Petroleum Directorate, the property has a garden and free private parking.The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views.A terrace is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of the apartment.Stavanger City Hall is 5 miles from Hinna Garden. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
- Peace and quiet, children can play safely in the garden. Close to everything, the city center and shops. If you want to go somewhere, the road is very close.
- I arrived later than the agreed check in time, and the host did not charge me for the late arrival.
- The host was very nice came out to meet us, he lives above the apartment. He gave us the keys, showed us around and told us how to use certain equipment in the apartment. Free car park space in the drive way was a nice addition.
- The neighbourhood, the cleanliness, comfortable home.
- Great clean apartment a 10minute drive away from the center of Stavanger.
Featuring garden views, Nordhagen 17 provides accommodations with a balcony and an electric tea pot, around 2 miles from Stavanger Art Museum. This property has a patio, free private parking and free WiFi.The apartment features 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a bath. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.The apartment has a playground, a grill and a terrace.Stavanger Maritime Museum is 2.5 miles from Nordhagen 17, while Stavanger City Hall is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 8 miles from the accommodation.
- Very nice apartment. Kitchen well equipped. Great location to access hiking. Host was very kind and helpful.
- The shower needs to be improve. The windows are not convenient… they seems to be open always and seems not to be private
- Big, comfortable appartment on basement, kitchen equiped very well, closed to shops, about 4km to Gamle Stavanger
- Clean, cosy. You can find there everything you need and more
- The property had everything I needed for a comfortable stay.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Time