Chambres d’hôtes Villa de Vienne-en-Arthies
Chambres d’hôtes Villa de Vienne-en-Arthies is located in Vienne-en-Arthies. This traditional-style guest house offers a large garden with a terrace and a living room with parquet flooring, stone walls and exposed beams.With a garden view, the 4 uniquely-decorated rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a spa bath or a walk in shower, the bathrooms also include a hairdryer. Guests also have access to a shared kitchen with a fridge, a microwave, a stovetop and an oven.A continental breakfast is provided every morning and the owners can advise you on several restaurants in the surroundings. For guests who enjoy hiking, a hiking trail can be found on site and the property offers free bike rental services.This guest house is 11 mi from Giverny and Claude Monet Museum. It is also 5 mi from Roche-Guyon Castle and a 15-minute drive from Aventureland Attraction Park.
- Quiet country bed and breakfast. Wonderful hosts. Great food.
- Relaxing and cozy without compromising standards you expect from a hotel. Very friendly and helpful host, very comfortable and clean rooms and a rich breakfast with really good jams, hams, baguette and cheese. The host has huge amount of information on possible activities in the surrounding.Its surrounded with fields and nature and the next larger cities are in some distance. If that does not bother you, its really a feelgood place. The kitchen in the common area is available all the time which is very practical. And the bathtube in the room is a blessing for people like us without a bathtube at home.
- Fabienne was a great host and looked after us. The breakfast was excellent
- It was a beautiful place to stay in a quiet neighborhood. And Fabienne is just a charm! Amazing Breakkie!
- La gentillesse des htes. Avenant . On se sent comme chezsoi. Endroit paisible et calme. Nous reviendrons.
Château De La Bûcherie
Château De La Bûcherie is set in Saint-Cyr-en-Arthies, 25 mi from Versailles and 30 mi from Beauvais. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Château De La Bûcherie features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play billiards at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Issy-les-Moulineaux is 29 mi from Château De La Bûcherie, while Boulogne-Billancourt is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 32 mi from Château De La Bûcherie.
- The estate and Chateau were gorgeous and child friendly. Was the best start to our holiday in France!
- The surrounding area is incredible there is a big privately owned park some might call it a forest, a pond with a boat etc. Location is great, quiet village close to Giverny Tasty breakfast
- The property has been acquired by dynamic entrepreneurs who are in the process of upgrading a palace built 1790. What you cannot see on the pictures are the stunning garden, the view, the serenity. Soon, there will be a vineyard, a restaurant, and many more, but right now it is a little sleeping beauty room and bath clean and excellent that has not been discovered.
- Great location, really nice place, gardens and chilling zones. The room was big, clean, the mattress of the bed was really comfortable and the pillows too. Bathroom very simple but nice. Very nice hosts, very calm and quiet place!
- The florest surrounding the castle, the owner was very friendly and somehow it felt like home and not an hotel.
La Villa Lauvray
Set in Vétheuil, 31 mi from Issy-les-Moulineaux, La Villa Lauvray offers a shared lounge and free WiFi.There is a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Continental and American breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.La Villa Lauvray offers a terrace.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Versailles is 27 mi from La Villa Lauvray, while Beauvais is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 33 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- What an amazing place. Set in a beautiful little town along the Seine and the property is gorgeous, recently and expertly renovated and with real charm. View of the river and trees from my room. Large and comfortable room with a bed that was hard to leave. Great French breakfast too. And loved the hosts.
- Tout. Il nest pas si courant de rencontrer des htes qui ont leur mtier en passion. Nadia et Fred sont exemplaires sur laccueil et le service. Fred nous a transport A/R au resto du village d ct… Cyclistes, Nadia nous a propos de laver notre linge. Trs belle demeure entirement rnove avec got. Petit dej complet, satisfait tous les gots. Rapport Qualit/Service/prix IMBATTABLE !
- Accueil charmant dans une belle demeure rnove avec got. Le village est trs agrable et permet de rayonner dans la rgion, ballade pied au dpart de la maison possible GR . La suite tait spacieuse et confortable. Le petit djeuner parfait avec de trs beaux produits de la rgion. Flicitations aux propritaires !
- Nous avons trouv le lieu charmant, plein de son histoire et de modernit la fois, dcor avec soin et beaucoup de got. Notre suite tait vaste, calme et cosy, pleine dobjets chins et attentions diverses comme le caf et le th disposition. Nous nous sommes sentis trs bien accueillis par nos htes chaleureux et avons profit de nos temps dchange ensemble et de leurs bonnes adresses alentour pour le dner, une mention spciale pour le restaurant O Bar A Table.Le petit djeuner servi tait excellent avec ses produits maison et vari jus dorange press, oeufs, charcuterie, fromages, pain, confiture, compote au kiwi…et nous en oublions srement o. Le lieu est vraiment calme et les abords de la Seine invitent la promenade et au ressourcement…nous reviendrons volontiers!
- L accueil des htes extrmement rceptifs toutes les demandes et renseignements concernant leur rgion La dcoration est de trs bon got et trs originale Le confort et la propret sont la hauteur du site , exceptionnel
Château de la Bucaille
Set in Aincourt in the Ile de France region, Château de la Bucaille has a terrace and garden views. This villa offers free private parking, a shared kitchen and free WiFi.The villa features 7 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 5 bathrooms with a bidet.The villa offers a children’s playground. After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Versailles is 31 mi from Château de la Bucaille, while Rueil-Malmaison is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 30 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
La Sequana offers pet-friendly accommodations in Moisson. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. La Sequana features free WiFi .You can engage in various activities, such as hiking and cycling around La Boucle de Moisson Nature Reserve. Claude Monet Foundation is 11 mi from the property and Roche Guyon Chateau is 10 mi away.
- The tree house was really cool. Very rustic. Loved it! Beds were really comfortable. Got a really great sleep. I would stay there again. Loved the birds, squirrels and rooster. Im a nature lover! Seeing the barge on the river in the middle of the night was pretty cool as well.
- Fabulous tree house, with amazing views. Hosts were extremely friendly and helpful.
- The location was outstanding and the Breakfast was great.The host was charming and very helpful, we ate a picnic dinner and watched the boats going up the river.Highly recommended.
- Its a treehouse! Very unique, beautiful surroundings over looking the Seine. Lovely wildlife and red squirrels.
- La Sequana is in the treetops overlooking a secluded bend of La Seine. As you sit on the balcony you can see red squirrels and herons as well as barges sailing between Paris and Le Havre. It is unexpectedly beautiful and tranquil. The bathroom is in a separate building at the base of the treehouse and is clean and modern. The hosts let us use their pontoon on the river to enjoy an evening drink.
Château de Maudetour
Classified as an Historic Monument since 1947, Château de Maudetour is 6.2 mi from the center of Maudétour-en-Vexin. It offers antique-style furniture, free Wi-Fi access and a garden. A shared living room is available.All rooms feature garden views, a flat-screen TV and wooden floors. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath or shower.Guests are invited to enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning at Château de Maudetour. Evening meals can also be served in the dining room.A sauna and a fitness area are available at an extra cost. This property is 9.9 mi from Mantes-la-Jolie and free private parking is available on site.
- With COVID restrictions all over Europe it was no surprise that we were alone in the chateau on the 2nd night. Only one other couple in on the first night, so a little lacking in atmosphere. Breakfast was basic and could do with some imagination, but, again, with so few people staying you cant expect too much. We would happily stay again.
- The owners have renovated this Chateau and done an excellent job. The furnishings and rooms are first class and have a very comfortable homely feel. There is a separate lounge for guests as well as a small library. The setting is excellent with lovely views and its so peaceful. The housekeeper really looked after us. Lovely breakfast and seating outside for drinking your wine on a warm evening if you remember to bring a bottle or two.
- Accueil et services trs chaleureux et sympathiques. Chambre spacieuse et confortable, petitdjeuner largement acceptable pour ce genre dendroit !
- Superbe chateau trs bien restaur, entretenu et dcor,excellent et exceptionnel petit djeuner
- beau chteau , belle grande chambre avec bonne literie et dcoration tant bien ds le thme.plusieurs petits salons disposition avec th , caf , livres etc . Trs calme et invitant au repos .parking priv sur la proprit close personnel trs dvou , on a limpression dtre sois mme chtelain .
La petite Ferme
La petite Ferme is a bed and breakfast located in Chérence, 38 mi from both Versailles and Beauvais. Free WiFi is available throughout this former farmhouse and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax.If you reserve in advance, you can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for canoeing and hiking. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 40 mi from La petite Ferme.
- Beautiful farm and farmhouse. Cozy room, very clean. Yummy breakfast, very kind owners. Amazing surroundings, the village and landscape and nature park are stunning, I wish I had had more time to enjoy it. Visited Monets house and garden, its an easy 20min drive away.
- The breakfast was excellent, everithing was amazing. The whole farmhouse, and also the interior is in a perfect french country style. The most beautyful country accomodation what I have ever seen.
- Everything was perfect charming hosts, large beautiful room, parking space, etc
- Our hostess was charming, friendly and helpful. We slept well in a very comfortable bed. Our bedroom was modern, very comfortable, roomy and well appointed. The breakfasts were very good, croissants, bread, jam and cheese. During our stay, we met people from different countries and learned more about different cultures.
- excellent breakfast home madevery friendly and helpful
Camping Loisirs Des Groux
Located in Mousseaux-sur-Seine, 24 mi from Évreux, Camping Loisirs Des Groux features a garden and free WiFi.The camping offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. A terrace with garden views is offered in all units.CAMPING LOISIRS DES GROUX offers a continental or American breakfast.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy table tennis on site, or fishing in the surroundings.Giverny is 6.8 mi from Camping Loisirs Des Groux, while Rambouillet is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 35 mi from the camping.
- We stayed at one of the chalets on our way back from the south of France to England in the summer and it was the perfect way to break up the journey. Great location with lovely surroundings. The chalet was amazing, so well set up, all new, modern and very nicely decorated. We loved it!
- Was our first time in camping, and it couldnt be better. Will go back for sure and recommend to my friends.
- The property was really clean and comfortable and the owner was very friendly and helpful. There were lots of lovely personal touches at the property a little cleaning pack, coffee/hot chocolate/mini cakes etc and toiletries which we werent expecting but was much appreciated. We ordered breakfast and had it delivered to the property which was really nice. We really enjoyed our stay and would come back for a longer stay next time.
- The location was great. The mobile home needs screens for the windows to keep the bugs out at nights but it was still very comfortable.
- check in ends at 21, but the owner was kind enough to leave the keys and provide clear instructions to find our housing, when we arrived at midnight
Le clos de Chaussy
Located in Chaussy, 16 mi from Cergy, Le clos de Chaussy features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Le clos de Chaussy offers a sun terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Giverny is 8.1 mi from the accommodations, while Évreux is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 30 mi from Le clos de Chaussy.
- The Clos is a beautiful site to relax and is well kept. If your food is taken care of, I would certainly recommend it.
- The BB was charming and only 20 minutes to Giverny and Monets gardens.
- Is way better than on the pictures, super nice host.
- Very comfortable and spotlessly cleanVery accommodating hosts
- Comfortable, lovely setting, swimming pool was heated, able to order afternoon drinks. Were cycling, safe place for keeping bikes.
Au Relais de Chaussy
Set in a renovated 18th-century building, the B&B Au Relais de Chaussy is only 1.2 mi from Villarceaux Golf Club. Homegrown fruits and vegetables are prepared for breakfast and for dinner.Decorated with wooden furniture and parquet flooring, the rooms offer a view of the garden or courtyard. Each has an electric kettle for making hot drinks, and the bathroom includes a hairdryer. Some have an LCD TV.The organic breakfast consists of homemade jams, yogurts, cakes and bread, and it is taken in the communal dining room. After breakfast, you can relax in the shared lounge, which has a fireplace, TV and board games.Magny-en-Vexin is 5 mi from this B&B and it is 9.9 mi from Giverny, where you can visit Claude Monet’s house. Free private parking and a secure garage for bikes are available on site. The property is set on the cycling path linking Paris and London.
- Perfect French b and b. Clean, spacious room, charming hostess, delicious breakfast with eggs to order, homemade breads and compotes. Excellent value and conveniently close to Giverny.
- Everything about the accommodation was first class,clean rooms and such a warm welcome from the owner.They couldnt of been more helpful.I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.
- Very hope like stay, good conversation, homecooking organic food, perfect location, large room!
- Our room was spacious clean and very comfortable. Gaelle was a wonderful host. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and breakfast. Would definitely stay there again.
- Stopped here on a biking trip. Ideal location for cycling to Paris. Generous offer of home made tea and breakfast, or the ability to sort out a take away for you as there isnt too many restaurants in walking distance.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Vienne-en-Arthies