Travelodge by Wyndham Wytheville
One of our top picks in Wytheville. This hotel is located directly off Interstates 81 and 77 and features cable TV and free WiFi access in every room.The Travelodge Wytheville features guest rooms equipped with coffee making facilities. A hairdryer is provided in every private bathroom.Copy and fax services are available at the 24-hour front desk. The Travelodge Wytheville offers newspapers in the lobby, and provides express check-in and check-out.Wytheville Golf Club is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Big Walker Lookout is 16 miles away.
- Areas to walk the dog real grass, kind staff, private entrance, newer carpet and fixtures in room, short walk to Cracker Barrel for pickup, quiet, fair price, good location.
- Amazing views of the mountains! The staff were very nice and helpful. Great location.
- Good breakfast and live the view of the mountains!! So clean and all the staff was very kind!
- The handicap bars in the shower were a real help balancing getting in and out. The room was clean and up to our high standards. The bed was comfy and we slept well.
- The amenities and cleanliness of the priperty was very good.
Days Inn by Wyndham Wytheville
Located 3 minutes’ drive from Interstate 77, this Days Inn in Wytheville, Virginia is 9.9 mi from the Big Walker Lookout. There is free WiFi. Breakfast is not currently being offered due to Covid-19.Guests staying at the Days Inn – Wytheville can enjoy in-room amenities like a cable TV, refrigerator and microwave. A hairdryer is available in the private bathroom.The Days Inn – Wytheville offers assistance anytime at the 24-hour reception. There are also on-site vending machines for snacks and beverages.The Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theater is opposite the hotel. The Wytheville Commons are 6.4 kms away.
- Average. Room recently remodeled. Very clean. Would have liked a stronger shower spray. Liked grab bar in shower.
- Room was very clean, the staff was helpful, the breakfast was pretty good, especially since most places have no breakfast due to COVID. The value was excellent.
- Its close to several good places to eat and right in front of the Wohlfhart Haus Dinner Theater, which is amazing!
- Location is great. They gave us a handicapped room which was great for unloading our luggage since the parking was right in front of the room
- This is our 3rd time staying here since January and we have been very pleased with our stay each time!
Best Western Wytheville
One of our top picks in Wytheville. Located near the intersection of Interstates 81 and 77, this hotel is 1.2 miles from the city center of Wytheville, Virginia. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with mini fridge and microwave.Free Wi-Fi and a satellite TV are standard in every simply designed room at the Best Western. All rooms include a coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board as well as an in-room safe.Free access to a fitness center is provided to all guests of the Best Western Wytheville Inn. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Wytheville Best Western. It includes hot waffles, cereal, and free coffee.The Edith Boiling Wilson Birthplace and the Wytheville Museum are both 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Hot tub was great!Bed very comfortable, slept well.Liked this place a lot.
- Nice room for one night stay.Pet friendlyVery friendly, helpful staff
- The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. We liked that the motel was far enough from the interstate that we did not hear the traffic.The breakfast room was clean, the coffee was good and hot. Because of COVID there wasnt the selection there might have been in the past, but there was juice, fresh fruit, pastries, and breakfast sandwiches to warm up in the microwave.The rates were reasonable and we would recommend it and stay there again. It was much nicer than a more expensive motel that we stayed in that didnt offer any amenities including changing our towels or making the bed they said COVID was the problem
- Breakfast was great under COVID guidelines. Individually wrapped Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches were brilliant. Coffee, etc was great. Great location
- It was a beautiful location, friendly staff who was helpful. We will definitely stay again while traveling
Sleep Inn Wytheville I-77 and I-81
The Sleep Inn is a Wytheville hotel near the Wytheville Meeting CenterNestled in the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains, the Sleep Inn hotel is located centrally to Interstate 77 and Interstate 81. This Wytheville, VA hotel is located minutes away from Wytheville Community College, several local and national industries, and the Wytheville Meeting Center with state-of-the-art conference facilities.NASCAR fans will enjoy our central location to Bristol Motor Speedway and Martinsville Speedway; both of which are less than one hour away.With a myriad of nearby shops and attractions, our knowledgeable guest services staff will be able to assist in finding activities for everyone. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the many opportunities available at nearby national, state and local parks. Golfers will enjoy the mountain views from the greens at the nearby Draper Valley Golf Club.Shoppers will enjoy the selections of more than 35 boutiques and specialty shops located in the area. Many antique malls, outlet malls and shopping centers are just minutes from this Wytheville, VA hotel. Also, with more than 40 restaurants and eateries nearby, as well as two local wineries and vineyards, our guests will be able to unwind and relax while enjoying the local Southern hospitality.Business travelers will enjoy useful services such as fax and copy services, in addition to all guest rooms having extra-large work spaces.Hotel features and amenities include free wireless Internet access throughout the entire property, free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast, free weekday newspaper, free local callsAll rooms come equipped with coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and cable television with free HBO. We also have guest rooms available with microwaves and refrigerators. In addition, nonsmoking and handicap accessible rooms are available upon request.
- fresh hot breakfast every day is really enjoyable.
- It was clean. People were friendly. Great breakfast area. Very pleased with the price.
- Excellent location excellent breakfast! Room was clean
- Breakfast much more variety than expected, staff person was very friendly and helpful. General many more amenities than expected staff was very friendly and helpful
- It was convenient, clean and comfortable, with everything we needed for an overnight stop on our way to the beach.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wytheville, VA
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wytheville, VA is located in Wytheville. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, every room has a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at Country Inn & Suites Wytheville have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms will provide you with a seating area. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.The reception at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wytheville, VA can provide tips on the area.
- There was a small bottle of wine displayed at checkin that was reasonably priced.
- New. Clean. Great amenities. Great customer service.
- It was a nice place to stay overnight to break up a longer trip. It was comfortable and convenient and offered everything we needed. Our son enjoyed the pool.
- Nice, clean and above average for overnight stays.
- Breakfast was pretty complete, very personable lady handling it.
La Quinta by Wyndham Wytheville
Located within 1 miles of Interstate 77 and Interstate 81, this La Quinta Inn & Suites in Wytheville, Virginia offers the guests a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi.Guests staying at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Wytheville can enjoy other features like an indoor swimming pool. There is also a 24-hour reception.The rooms at the Wytheville La Quinta Inn & Suites include a cable TV and a desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer. There is also a telephone.Big Walker Lookout and Wythe Raceway are within 11 miles of the hotel.
- personable staff. clean facilities. booking was easy.
- Location cleanliness polite and helpful staffs
- Was perfect for me, my husband, dog and baby! I even took advantage of your fitness center in the morning. Loved the view of the hills from the window!
- great location, close to restaurants, great views, up on the hill.
- The location is excellent, just off the highway near many restaurants. We loved the nearby Mexican restaurant. The hotel is situated on a hill and we had a beautiful view of the mountains from our 2nd floor room. Desk clerk was welcoming and checkin was easy. We travel with two medium dogs so finding such a nice hotel that accepts dogs is a beautiful thing The entire property is well maintained and our room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Bath was spotless and provided all necessary toiletries. Big flat screen tv with cable channels, free wifi, microwave and fridge. Weve stayed here before and will stay here again!
Comfort Suites Wytheville
The Comfort Suites hotel is located at the northern junction of Interstate 81 and Interstate 77. This hotel is less than one mile from the Wytheville Meeting Center convention facility, as well as Wytheville Community College.The Log House 1776 Restaurant, a local family-owned restaurant, and the Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theater, a state-of-the-art German-themed dinner theater, are nestled in the beautiful Appalachian Mountains of southwest Virginia and located near the hotel. The hotel is minutes from George Washington & Jefferson National Forests and Fort Chiswell Animal Park. Claytor Lake State Park and Rural Retreat Lake are about 30 minutes away.Guests of this hotel are invited to enjoy the following amenities: free breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, indoor heated pool and hot tub, exercise room.Business travelers can appreciate conveniences like a business center and access to copy and fax services. The meeting room accommodates up to 25 people.This hotel features guest rooms equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards, 27-inch flat-screen televisions and living areas with full-size sofa sleepers. Some suites feature whirlpool bathtubs.Laundry facilities are located on the property for added guest convenience.
- Clean and friendly. The breakfast was an added bonus, since COVID when we have stayed in a hotel the breakfast was done away with or just a box with a bagel fruit n yogurt, this was a choice of hot breakfast or something fast.
- Convenient, comfy, and clean. LOTS of space! Which is nice when youve been traveling!
- The bed linens were extremely comfortable. Weve stayed at some fairly high end hotels, and this ranks up there at the top! We forgot our pillows at the hotel, and they were promptly shipped back to us within 2 days. Thanks! If were ever driving thru that area again, well definitely stay with you again!
- the staff was very nice and the rooms were very clean and tidy
- We were disappointed in breakfast. But do understand because of COVID things have changed.
Ramada by Wyndham Wytheville
Nestled in the scenic Appalachian Mountains at the intersection of I-77 and I-81, this Wytheville hotel offers rooms with free WiFi and a cable TV. It features an outdoor pool.A work desk and seating area are provided in all rooms at the Ramada Wytheville. Each room includes an alarm clock and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning at this hotel, and on-site dining is also available at the Southern Diner.A sun deck surrounds the outdoor pool for relaxation. Guests of the Wytheville Ramada are welcome to use the laundry facilities located on-site.The Wytheville Commons Shopping Center is just 2.5 mi from this hotel. The Wythe Raceway is around a 20-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Super 8 by Wyndham Wytheville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Wytheville offers pet-friendly accommodations in Wytheville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bath and bidet.A complimentary continental breakfast is served to guests. You will also find a guest coin laundry and a fitness center at this property.Bluefield is 23 mi from Super 8 Wytheville, while Princeton is 28 mi from the property.
- Staff friendly, breakfast great, clean rooms, comfortable bed. 2nd stay will return in July. Highly recommended
- Didnt have breakfast. Love the convenience of this hotel.
- This Super 8 is located very conveniently just off the highway past Wytheville. The lobby area was well arranged and inviting, and my room was renovated, clean, and comfortable. The breakfast that was included in the room rate was also nice ex. Yogurt, oatmeal, mini muffins and strudel. This was exactly what I needed as a place to rest up in my road trip.
- Lots of plugins for electronics. Excellent TV and internet. Breakfast was basic. Staff was cordial. Someone on staff has a wonderful green thumb. Beautiful roses at driveway entrance and around the building. The public areas were exceptionally clean. There was a nice mix of leisure and business travelers. The area felt safe. They had a nice area for pets with a pet waste disposal area. Easy load in/load out with exterior rooms.
- Great, clean room for an overnight stay on our way through. Easy to get to and Jess, that checked us in, was super friendly! Would stay there again.
The Bolling Wilson Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection
Featuring free WiFi, The Bolling Wilson Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection offers pet-friendly accommodations in Wytheville, 24 mi from Bluefield. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a terrace overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains and a gift shop at the property.Virginia Tech Montgomery Executive Airport is 41 mi from the property.
- Great in town location, good restaurant, plenty of parking
- Beautifully decorated rooms, bar area, pet friendly. We did not have a chance to enjoy the restaurant, but well be back.
- Great location! Comfortable, wellappointed rooms. Nice front porch and roof deck for onsite relaxation. Excellent restaurant on site.
- Very clean and comfortable Love the ambiance and the rooftop bar !! Perfect halfway stop to North Carolina!! Would recommend
- Loved the rooftop fireplace. Was disappointed the restaurant and bar wa closed on Sunday Breakfast lacked, there was coffee ,but no tea for my husband
Looking for: Best Hotels in Wytheville