Beenleigh Yatala Motor Inn
Beenleigh Yatala Motor Inn offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant and barbecue facilities. The property is within a 15-minute drive of Dream World and Warner Bros Movie World.The air-conditioned guest rooms are fitted with a fridge, a DVD player and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom offers free toiletries and a hairdryer.Laundry facilities are available for guests’ use at a cost. Free parking for trucks, campers and boats is provided.Lloyds Restaurant features an a la carte menu, specializing in steaks and seafood dishes.Yatala Beenleigh Motor Inn is a 12-minute drive from Ecopark Fishing World and a 17-minute drive from Wet n Wild Water World. It is a 36-minute drive from Brisbane Airport and a 45-minute drive from Coolangatta Airport.
- Large blackout curtains and airconditioning was great working night shift. Close to the highway for easy access north and south. Extremely conscious of being covid safe thank you.
- The breakfast was okay, wish there had been a few more options like maybe some jelly with the toast instead of just butter.
- very clean, good size room neatly presented , staff helpfulstaff kindly refunded some of our money due to malfunction of air con and lights.
- Location was ideal for us as we attended a Baby Shower at Jacobs Well and it was so easy be able to just drive off the freeway and not have to search far. Food was excellent and Jacinta was very helpful and a joy to speak to. She made our stay even more enjoyable.
- The staff were friendly, the room was clean and there were extra pillows that were comfortable.
Beenleigh Village Motel
Offering a swimming pool and free secure parking, Beenleigh Village Motel is 10 minutes’ walk from restaurants and cafes. All rooms offer a flat-screen TV and outdoor seating.Beenleigh Village Motor Inn is 20 minutes’ drive from the Warner Bros Movie World, Wet & Wild and Dreamworld theme parks. Gold Coast beaches are 35 minutes’ drive away.All rooms have tea/coffee making supplies and ironing facilities. Each has an private bathroom with a shower. Kitchenware and a toaster are available upon request.
- We arrived early and the room was ready. Very clean and the beds were very comfortable. .
- Convenient location for our purpose.Very clean comfortable bed.
- Arrived at 2pm and left at nine am. Three rooms were booked by guest at a party we attended in Beenleigh.
- Right from the moment we arrived we were made to feel at home and nothing was any trouble for the staff
- I didnt order bfast as i had friends picking me up and had to do some laundry so didnt have time …..apart from the night roadworks being so loud every night outside motel my stay was fantastic….nice quiet motel with very lovely polite owner Damien….will stay again if i come down…
Fairway Village @ Windaroo Lakes Golf Club
Fairway Village @ Windaroo Lakes Golf Club is located in Windaroo and offers a restaurant, a bar and a garden. The air-conditioned property is 30 miles from Surfers Paradise, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The apartment features 4 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom with a hot tub and a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.A grill and a terrace are available for guests at the apartment to use.Gold Coast is 30 miles from Fairway Village @ Windaroo Lakes Golf Club, while Brisbane is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Brisbane Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- Apartment was as good as described on website. Staff was very helpful and polite. Restaurant food and service was great. Easy to pick up and drop off keys. Very relaxing and peaceful. Ideal location for what we needed to do. If we need to stay in the area again, we will definitely book one of these apartments again.
- Everything. It was extremely spacious, very clean. Had everything we needed. Price was exceptional for the size and quality
- Great place to stay will definitely be coming back
- The property was convenient for my needs on the weekend
- Plenty of parking available. Spacious house was great for 8 people. Great view onto the golf course.
McNevins Logan Park Motel
Surrounded by 3.5 acres of tropical gardens, McNevins Logan Park Motel offers 4-star accommodations conveniently located beside the Pacific Highway. A tennis court, a 50 feet outdoor pool and a 12-person heated spa pool are available.Located halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, McNevins Loganholme Motel is located just 10 minutes’ drive from Dreamworld and 20 minutes’ drive from the R.M Williams Australian Outback Spectacular. Tamborine Mountain is a 40-minute drive away. There are special parking facilities for buses, coaches and trucks.Ferryman’s Restaurant and Cocktail Bar offers modern Australian cuisine in an elegant setting. Guests have access to barbecue and laundry facilities. Room service is available. There is also a restaurant and bar on-site.Each room at McNevins Logan Park is air conditioned and includes a TV, mini refrigerator, toaster and tea and coffee making facilities. Some rooms have a spa bath.
- Close to everything I need,shops ,relatives , Very clean, great staff,big worm pool, tennis court, BBQ, comfortable bed , got a free upgrade on arrival,
- We often stay in Brisbane and this is our go to motel as the staff are always so lovely. The motel is conveniently located, its dated but clean, cheap and best hot shower.
- Big enough for the five of us. Big fridge, rooms were excellent clean and cleaned.The boys loved swimming in the pool.Absolutely happy with the stay
- Everything….I know its not the Taj Mahal but a roof over the head a warm bed to sleep in is all we really need at the end of the day when you have people that manage the place with their head their heart make you feel like an old friend…….. thats 5 star rating right there.
- Great location friendly staff and great swimming pool and hot tub
Mt Cotton Retreat
Set among tranquil bushland, Mt Cotton Retreat offers a range of individually styled cabins, rooms and suites. Just 15 minutes’ drive from the Bayside waterfront, guests at this secluded retreat can enjoy a relaxing soak in the hot tub, bushwalks and a BBQ. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Mt Cotton Lodge is within 10 minutes’ drive of local restaurants, shops, and a cinema. It is 25 minutes’ drive from The Brisbane Cricket Ground (The Gabba), and 30 minutes’ drive from Brisbane City Center.All rooms are air-conditioned and offer a flat-screen TV. There is a refrigerator, a mini-bar, and tea and coffee making facilities.Towels and linen are provided. Most rooms and all cabins include a balcony with lake, garden or bushland views.Guests can preorder breakfast, lunch and dinner options on request. The property offers free parking.
- good location. not far from our home, save time on road.quiet and private.
- We loved the breakfast and the room was super comfortable. The owner and staff were very welcoming and friendly.
- We stayed here the night of our wedding and it was pure bliss. So serene and tranquil. We had complete privacy and loved waking up to a view of the bush. The room was beautifully decorated and clean. Sue is a delight and the breakfast was delicious. Could not fault anything.
- Family wedding just 5 mins from the venue. Other family members also booked accommodation here after I recommended the key facility offerings. A big thumbs up from us all. We will stay here again for sure.
- The beautiful location and peaceful setting. Loved the layout of the cabin.
Tranquill Garden Hideaway
Offering panoramic views across the tropical gardens to Stradbroke Island, Tranquill Garden Hideaway is a unique homestay located in Ormeau. Guest rooms are located downstairs and include free WiFi and free parking. Guests can relax on the patio overlooking the property.The Tranquill Garden homestay is located midway between Surfers Paradise and Brisbane. Surfers Paradise and the Gold Coast beaches are 35 minutes’ drive away. The Gold Coast theme parks, including Dreamworld, Wet ‘N’ Wild and MovieWorld are 15 minutes’ drive away. Golf, fishing and boating can be enjoyed nearby.Guests have access to a shared lounge area with comfortable sofas, a dining setting and a shared kitchenette. Office space is also available.
- The House had a beautiful view and very nice garden. The host is very helpful and friendly.
- Friendly accommodating hosts, jawdropping views, beautiful garden, 3 adjoining bedrooms for my family, comfortable beds, clean, outside area for relaxing. Beautiful home much better than motel.
- We absolutely adored and loved the whole place! The owners were so sweet and nice!
- Quiet and roomy.Shops not far and beautiful location.
- We Absolutely Loved our nite at Tranquil garden Hideaway the only problem was we werent there long enough to enjoy the Beautiful scenery
Econo Lodge Waterford
Located in Loganlea on the south side of Brisbane, Econo Lodge Waterford is just a 25-minute drive from the Gold Coast’s theme parks. Guests enjoy free onsite private parking and 100 MB of free WiFi per room, per 24 hours.Econo Lodge Waterford is a 30-minute drive from Brisbane Airport and a 25-minute drive from Brisbane CBD. Logan Hospital and Griffith University are both a 3-minute drive from the property.Every room at this motel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle and tea making facilities in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a shower.There are a range of restaurants and a supermarket located at Waterford Plaza across the road, as well as more shops within a 5-minute walk.
- It was clean and Tidy. Easy access to Convenient stores and restaurants.
- Everything it was clean fresh bed sheets an towels everyday
- Central for visiting Brisbane and coast half an hour out of the city
- Nice and clean..comfy bed..good showerLiked the fridge in room and supply of coffee, tea and milk..also crockery available..plenty of parking too..off main road and good bakery nearby..loganlea bakery
- Staff great. Location great as baby was born on 3rd day of staying and needed to get close to Logan Hospital as baby born at 31weeks. The fave us a good price to stay extra week due to this event.
Logan City Motor Inn
Only 20 minutes’ drive from Brisbane city center and from the Gold Coast, Logan City Motor Inn offers accommodations with a private balcony. It features free parking.Logan Motor Inn is a 5-minute drive from the Logan Hyperdome, offering a variety of restaurants, cafes and shops. Wet’n’Wild Water World is a 20-minute drive away and Brisbane Airport is a 30-minute drive.Offering a flat-screen TV, each air-conditioned room also includes an electric kettle, a refrigerator and a toaster. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries. A DVD player is available for hire.
- We really enjoyed our stay, the room was very clean and tidy it had everything we needed and the staff were helpful and friendly we would definitely stay again .
- Nice pool. Lovely staff. Comfy room. Nice to have balcony.
- Location was the reason for selection and was just right.
- The rooms were clean. Having left my eftpos card on the bed, the staff contacted me straight away. Very much appreciated
- Great place to stay when there is event on at Fitzys
Meadowbrook Hotel Brisbane
Set in Loganlea, 29 mi from Gold Coast, Meadowbrook Hotel Brisbane features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with 10 cable channels. Rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a cash machine at the property.Brisbane is 16 mi from Meadowbrook Hotel Brisbane, while Margate is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Brisbane Airport, 20 mi from Meadowbrook Hotel Brisbane.
- Location was perfect for my needs And super easy check in check out
- The young kiwi lady under training on reception was a delight both in reception and the bar area
- Staff were exceptional. Pricing excellent. Meals and pricing phenomenal.
- Location was great and supermarket and eating places nearby.
- Family room had lots of space and we loved the spa.
Rainforest Gardens – Luxury Hillside Chalets with Views to Bay & Islands
Set in Mount Cotton in the Queensland region, Rainforest Gardens – Luxury Hillside Chalets with Views to Bay & Islands has a patio and garden views. The air-conditioned accommodations is 30 mi from Surfers Paradise, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The apartment includes 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with a shower, a seating area, and a kitchenette with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Rainforest Gardens – Luxury.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.Gold Coast is 29 mi from Rainforest Gardens – Luxury Hillside Chalets with Views to Bay & Islands, while Brisbane is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brisbane Airport, 17 mi from the apartment.
- Stylish cabin with stunning views on a beautiful property. Loved feeding the alpacas. We added the breakfast basket and it was great. A lovely local getaway!
- great location easy to access amazing view and large private garden to explore
- Love, loved this place! So peaceful and serene. Great views from the rainforest to the ocean, beautiful secluded property. Very modern, clean and comfortable chalets, with kitchenette and large spalike bathroom. I loved the extra touches, on arrival there was peaceful music playing, air conditioning at the perfect temperature and oil diffuser on with a peaceful scent. Loved the bath robes too! We will be back.
- The setting was wonderful, even in the rain. The views were to die for. You could still go for a walk in the gardens in the rain. Close to Sirromet for dinner.The bathroom with a view was great and was private.
- The Chalets were absolutely gorgeous. Definitely worth the stay.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Yatala