Baikal View Hotel
One of our top picks in Khuzhir. Located on the picturesque Olkhon Island, this hotel is just 2,300 feet from the banks of Lake Baikal. An outdoor pool, a seasonal sauna and seasonal bikes’ rental are offered at Baikal View Hotel. Free WiFi is available on site.Room are simply furnished and include a private bathroom. All rooms overlook the lake.Regional and European dishes are available in the restaurant with panoramic views of the lake. A breakfast buffet is also available here, and drinks can be enjoyed at the well-stocked bar or on the sunny terrace.The beautiful surroundings offer the ideal base for hiking, horse riding and fishing. In summer guests can use barbecue facilities.Irkutsk Airport is 199 mi from the Baikal View Hotel, and a shuttle service can be organized for an extra fee.
- Very comfort room and toilet.Helpful and kind staff.Good breakfastrestuarant.Quiet environment.In conclusion I feel so happy to stay here.
- Friendly staff. Cozy and good view from the room.
- The view next to the hotel is really amazing, food in the restaurant is great, everything is really tasty, gives you chance to try Russian food and the local food of the place. Free pool and the sauna is really a great plus! Staff is really friendly and caring.
- Wonderful view even from the third line, comfy bed. Very nice restaurant with local and not only specialties.
- Very clean and comfortable, staff very helpful, nice views, good restaurant
Гостевой дом Тимур
Located in Khuzhir, Гостевой дом Тимур features accommodations with private terraces. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a barbecue. There is free private parking and the property provides paid airport shuttle service.All units in the guest house are equipped with a kettle. Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at Гостевой дом Тимур also provide guests with a lake view. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Khuzhir, like cycling.
- Really nice and helpful host. Super quiet location.
- Host is good chef.The room is clean.Host family are kind. Even cat and dog also!Lake view is perfect.
- Room is big, clean and warm. Owner is kind and helpful. View from window is nice. The tours booked from the owner, very worthy and lucky
- Weve exactly got and a bit more what we were expecting. A little, tiny wooden house, outside from the town, on the hill, with the beautiful view to the lake Baikal and to the mountains. We knew that the house does not have a privat toilet and a shower but it wasnt even a problem. If you are a traveler, like us, who does not except a lot and love what he gets, than this is your place. Friendly people in a nice surrounding. They organized us even in the morning, we were late a daily trip to the northern Cape of the island, which was more than perfect. Thanks for everything, we had a really nice time here if we come back, will definitely book here again!
- The owner was helpful to get me towards what i need.
Gostievoi dom Zhukovykh
Gostievoi dom Zhukovykh features a garden and barbecue facilities in Khuzhir. There is free private parking and the property has paid airport shuttle service.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with an electric tea pot. Gostievoi dom Zhukovykh provides certain rooms that include a terrace and lake view, and each room is equipped with a shared bathroom and a desk. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Khuzhir, like hiking.
- I mean, its lovely house and Natali is really nice and kind. Even thought its not right in the centre but youd walk to town and it takes only 2030min. She could provide you a day tour and the transportation from Irkutsk as well. Also, the view from her house is beautiful.
- view is fantastic. the staff Natalia had excellent service! all prices relate this hotel was reasonable. Dont forget to bring a lot of foods when you come here especially in winter because takes a 3040 mins to get town by foot on super icy road. but also they drop you off at grocery store after excursions
- I needed a place with calm and peaceful atmosphere. I was kinda under tough situation during the trip and Natalias place was wonderful, literally.You get to enjoy amazing views every morning, afternoon and evening, and will never get tired of it. Natalia is a perfect owner, she keeps everything clean all the time, and helps you whenever you are in need. I stayed for five nights, already missing the place. Thanks for providing wonderful experiences
- The owner is lovely and caring, the view is definitely breathtaking, you got the river in your front and mountains in your back. Cant ask for more!
- Although they dont speak any English the ow ears are very kind and communication was kind of easy through Google translator. I had a problem with cash there as there is no atm and exchange house in the island and Natalha the owner tried to help me and in the end accepted my payment in dollar. She also arranged a tour in the Island for me and booked my return to Irkutsk.The place is very quiet and away from the city center, perfect for the ones looking for peace.There is a lovely dog there.Good and clean rooms, dorms with only two beds.
Guesthouse on Beregovaya 20
Located on the beachfront in Khuzhir, Guest house on Beregovaya 20 has a terrace. Boasting a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a barbecue. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the guest house rooms come with a private bathroom.Guests at Guest house on Beregovaya 20 can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.
- I highly recommended this guesthouse for everyone. You can see baikal lake from your window. All house have private bathroom and toilet. The host is so kind and helpful. You can ask him for provide tour in northern or southern with good price. I also recommended to adding extra for breakfast and dinner, you will not disappointed. Every meal so good and much a lot including vodka homemade
- The stuff. Own bathroom. It was warm enough inside
- The lodge is comfortable and it is a great place to stay during summer as it is so close to the beach. Even within the lodge, it is already a sand pool for kids. Owners are friendly too
- Location and service are great. Very peaceful, close to the beach and the host is a very nice and helpful guy.
- familyrun guesthouse, very friendly and chill guys, good environment, homemade vodka super good
One of our top picks in Khuzhir. Olkhon Inn in Khuzhir provides accommodations with a shared lounge, a garden and barbecue facilities. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and organizing tours for guests.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and car hire is available at Olkhon Inn.
- The place is quite new. All utilities are functioning well. The room is clean and tidy.
- , , . .
- /. ,
- . . , , , .
- 3/4 . . .
Olhonskie terema offers accommodations in Khuzhir. There is free private parking and the property features paid airport shuttle service.At the guest house, rooms have a desk.Speaking Russian and English at the reception, staff are always on hand to help.
- The owner was very nice very kind , delicious food , she arranged everything for us the tours the transfer everything she is 10 out or 10! I loved the dogs too!!!
- Everything! The property is clean, Alyona was super kind and the food is amazing!
- Its located not at the first line of shore, but the village is not that big, so it doesnt really matter. Staff is friendly, breakfast is good! And they can help you to book an excursion or a bus without extra charge!
- Staff is super friendly, and the area of hostel is really nice. There is kitchen where you can cook, its open all day long, it is clean and bright. All facilities are in good state.
- I was pleasantly surprised by the shared bathroom with hot shower and flush toilet which is not a standard in Khuzir. Staff was helpful and they offered us entrance to banya located a few steps from our room.
One of our best sellers in Khuzhir! MirAni features accommodations in Khuzhir. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The rooms in the guest house are fitted with a kettle.Guests at MirAni can enjoy a continental breakfast.
- Quiet location, with clean room and bathroom is just next door. A great host with friendly families and serving continental breakfast, simple and nice. Quite a walk to the shore and grocery store but is a good chance to get to visit the village
- the host speaks very good english,there is no problem to communicate and the room is very clean and warm,the breakfast and dinner was really good tasted. He has a really sweet and fabulous dog. we love her a lot!
- We booked a family room for 2 ppl. so we enjoyed a private bathroom. roomd are very warm. Host provided local cuisine for breakfast and you can order dinner also. wood house are quite comfortable. about 15 mins walk to shaman rock and 10 mins walk to the supermarket. a nice garden outside and lovely cats and dogs here.
- The owner was really kind and helpful. He provided us with all information needed and helped us to organise our stay in the isle. The rooms were new and clean, they reflected pictures on the website. Breakfast varied every day and was generous and tasty. Completely satisfied!
- Near forest, comfortable room and delicious breakfast.
Holiday Park on Olkhon
One of our best sellers in Khuzhir! Holiday Park on Olkhon features city views, free WiFi and free private parking, set in Khuzhir.Fitted with a balcony, the units feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge and kettle are also featured.Guests at the holiday park can enjoy a continental breakfast.Holiday Park on Olkhon offers a barbecue.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy darts on site, or hiking in the surroundings.
- Breakfasts were delicious. Different types of fresh pancakes with homemade jam graced the morning. Staff are friendly and helpful. All our desires were fulfilled. We managed to visit all available corners of island Olkhon thanks to Elena.
- We enjoyed our stay at holiday park! Ensuite bathroom is sparkling clean.. Room is always warm with heated floor. Breakfast was superb! Also thank you Alexander for the great hospitality! Highly recommended!
- They prepared an early breakfast for us as we are leaving at 10am. The staff told us that we can just stay in our room while waiting for the bus going back to Irkutsk. He called us when the bus arrived and help us to carry our luggage to the bus driver. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- The host! Alexander! Hes brilliant and cool man. Hed like to help to solve every difficulties as he can. I think this is out of his responsibility. As now its the special period of new coronavirus, we are afraid we cannot go back to China, Alex helps us a lot. To connect us with other Chinese customer. Also he helps to contact with shuttle bus driver as we cannot speak Russian. Its so helpful! Hes a cool man!
- Leanna is a such an amazing staff owner? through out our stay. We were there for one night only but not realising that we need to carry money around and ATM machine on the island at this time of the year is not available. Leanna has sorted out all our problem including the tour package and book the returned bus tickets. We used google translate only and she is very patient. Alex, the driver for our tour was also extremely calm and drives the potholes road with such a skill. Sorry we could not leave the tips as we have no cash left!
U Lukomorya Guesthouse Благоустроенные комнаты
U Lukomorya Guesthouse features free WiFi and views of city in Khuzhir. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a closet. U Lukomorya Guesthouse provides some units that feature a balcony and lake view, and every room includes a private bathroom and a desk. At the accommodation, each room is equipped with a seating area.
- Sergey the boss is sweetheart, solves all problems very quickly
- Uncle Sergei very kindness and good service. This place is new and clean.
- , , .. , 15 , , , . !
- , , . . , , . ,
- , . , , . , .
Star of Baikal
One of our top picks in Khuzhir. Located in Khuzhir, Star of Baikal features a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire and car hire are available at Star of Baikal.
- The owners were very nice and helpful Rooms were very clean that the owner would bring all the used bed sheets to Irkutsk to wash and sterilize every few days Hot shower Congee for breakfast Comfortable bed and pillow
- Great breakfast! Hostel is new and room is clean. No need to wait for shower. As my travel adapter wasnt working, so glad that hostel has one that I can borrow.
- good location, nice staff and doggy and very clean room
- . , . . , .
- , , , . . , , , . , . . . .
Looking for: Best Hotels in Yelga