WEN 3970T 4-inch x 6-inch Metal-Cutting Band Saw with Stand
- Automatic shut-off turns the band saw off after a cut has been completed
- Capable of operating in both vertical and horizontal positions
- Adjust the blade speed to 80, 120 or 200 feet per minute for compatibility with a variety of metals
- Beveling vise helps create cuts anywhere from 0° to 60°
SHOP FOX W1715 3/4 HP Metal Cutting Bandsaw
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase 1,725 RPM
- Blade speeds: 78 FPM @ 40 RPM, 108 FPM @ 60 RPM, 180 FPM @ 80 RPM
- Blade size: 64-1/2″ x 1/2″ x 0.025″
- Handles and wheels for portability, Blade included
- Automatic shutoff
Baileigh BS-128M Portable Metal-Cutting Band Saw
- LESS VIBRATION: Cast iron saw head and bow maintain accuracy.
- REPEATABLE CUTS: Built-in stop rod.
- REDUCED OPERATOR EFFORT: Hydraulically-controlled descent makes clean cuts.
- ACCURATE CUTS: Adjustable bearing blade guides move as close as possible to the material.
- PORTABILITY: Includes a steel work stand with wheels.
Grizzly Industrial G0561-7″ x 12″ 1 HP Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
- Automatic shut off
- Blade size: 3/4″ X .03″ X 93″
- Blade speeds: 80, 130, 180, 235 FPM
- Hydraulic feed control
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, prewired 110V
KAKA Industrial Metal Cutting Horizontal Band Saw 7″ x 12″ Capacity 1.5HP motor
- Universal for both home and small business use
- 1.5 horsepower motor pre-wired for 115V, can be rewired for 230V
- Quick clamp vise can be rotated 0-45 degree
- Hydraulic feed allows to tune in a perfect feed-rate
- Coolant and movable wheels included
Makita XBP02TX 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Portable Band Saw Kit (5.0Ah),
- 6-Setting variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Built-in L.E.D. Protection circuit with over-torque control protects motor
- Protective bumper design for added durability
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Accepts standard 44-7/8″ X 1/2″ Blades
WEN 94396 10-Amp 5-Inch Variable Speed Handheld Portable Band Saw for Metal
- Huge cutting capacity makes cuts up to 5 inches wide and 5 inches deep
- Variable speed operation adjusts the blade speed anywhere from 60 to 420 feet per minute
- Powerful 10-amp motor glides through metal, plastics, and more
- Lightweight portable design weighs in at a mere 14.5 pounds
- Features a 10/14 TPI metal-cutting blade, an adjustable front handle, ball-bearing blade guides, an external blade tensioning lever, and a two-year warranty
Klutch Benchtop Metal Cutting Band Saw – 5in. x 4 7/8in, 400 Watts, 110–120V
- Capacity: 5in. round stock, 5in. x 4 7/8in. rectangular stock (at 90°)
- 56 1/2in. x 1/2in. x 0.026in. bi-metal blade delivers variable blade speeds of 125–260 FPM
- Beveling blade makes cuts from 0 to 60°
- 28.34in.L x 25.2in.W x 27.56in.H overall size
- 400 Watt, 110–120 Volt motor generates 2000–4200 rpm
JET HVBS-56 5″x6″ Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw (414458)
- LONGER SAW LIFE: Blade drive is a steel, heat-treated worm driving a bronze worm gear in an oil bath.
- STABILITY: Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel stand (with shelf) has been redesigned for rigidity and ease of use.
- MOBILITY: Handle and wheels for easy movement.
- PRECISE CUTS: Fully adjustable ball bearing blade guides.
- ADDED SAFETY: The motor and electrics follow strict guidelines and electrical requirements to be certified by the CSA Group.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.