OWC 480GB Aura Pro X2 SSD for MacBook Air (Mid 2013-2017), and MacBook Pro (Retina, Late 2013 – Mid 2015) Computers (OWCS3DAPT4MB05)
- 480 GB High performance NVMe flash upgrade; For select 2013 and later MacBook Air & MacBook Pro models: MacBookAir6,1 MacBookAir6,2 MacBookAir7,1 MacBookAir7,2 MacBookPro11,1 MacBookPro11,2 MacBookPro11,3 MacBookPro11,4 MacBookPro11,5 MacBookPro12,1
- Speeds up to 3200MB/s read and 2400MB/s write, up to twice as fast as the original SSD; SLC caching accelerates burst performance; Upgrade your Mac with Aura Pro X2 SSD for a fraction of the cost of a new model and keep your Mac running for years
- Consumes less power and runs cooler than earlier models: Newly calibrated to use less power and run cooler than than earlier SSD models, so you can run at peak for longer than ever, Aura Pro X2 is the best way to upgrade your PCIe equipped Mac
- Controller: Silicon Motion SM2262EN; Flash Components: 3D TLC NAND; Interface: NVMe 1.3 (PCIe 3.1 x4); Form Factor: Custom blade; Overprovisioning: 7% overprovisioning; System Requirements: macOS 10.13 or later
- 5 Year OWC Limited Warranty, Designed for macOS 10.13 and beyond: NOTE: Aura Pro X2 is designed for APFS file system available on macOS 10.13 High Sierra and later. Upgrade to macOS 10.13 or higher before installing Aura Pro X2. Not compatible with Apple Boot Camp on MacBookPro11,1 or MacBookAir6,1 or MacBookAir6,2.
INDMEM NVMe PCIe SSD 256GB 3D TLC NAND Flash Hard Drive Replacement for Mid 2013-2017 MacBook Air, Late 2013 – Mid 2015 MacBook Pro Retina, Late 2013-2017 iMac, 2013 Mac Pro, 2014 Mac Mini
- Built with Silicon Motion Controller, 3D TLC NAND Flash for reliable and superior performance. Lower power consumption.
- 256GB PCIe NVMe Gen3*4 drives fast speed up to: Read speed 1700MB/s, Write speed 1200MB/s. TRIM, NCQ and S.M.A.R.T support, MTBF: 1 million hours.
- Must update original SSD to macOS 10.13 or later version before moving out. New SSD will not be recognized after replacment if original SSD installed 10.12 or earlier Mac OS.
- Need to format and install macOS 10.13 High Sierra or newer system on DMPG3N NVMe SSD.
- Official website provides detailed installation instructions and general problem solutions.
Fledging 1TB Feather M13-S PCIe NVMe Gen 3.0×4 SSD Upgrade – DIY kit & OS Included – Compatible with Apple MacBook Air (2013-2015) & Pro (2013-2016), Mac Mini (2013) & Pro (2014), iMac (2013-2019)
- [Maximum Performance] Using the latest in PCIe NVMe interface technology, reach speeds of up to 1500 MB/s read and 1100 MB/s write. Up to twice the speeds of the original drive.
- [Innovative Technology] Whether you are a gamer, creator, or a student, our drives are designed for the highest deliverable speeds at optimal temperatures. Keeping the Mac you love running faster, longer, and cooler than before.
- [Everything You Need] Pre-loaded with High Sierra, this is the only drive on the market with all the tools and instructions needed to quickly and easily install your new drive and safely transfer your data without having to visit a repair shop, buy more tools, or follow complex online instructions. You can also upgrade to your OS of choice after the initial installation.
- [Peace of Mind] 3-year limited warranty and help from real people. For any problem, big or small, our team is available to get your machine back up and running. As with any SSD upgrade, there might be some challenges, but we’re here to help.
- [Compatibility] Our drives are compatible with Macbooks, Macs, and iMacs from 2010-2019. Please match your device’s EMC to the compatibility chart in the description below to see if this drive is the right fit for you.
Arestech M.2 NVME SSD Convert Adapter for Upgraded MacBook Air Pro Retina Mid 2013-2017, NVME/AHCI SSD Upgraded Kit for A1465 A1466 A1398 A1502 – Standard Size
- ✅This M.2 PCIe nVME SSD convert adapter allows to upgrade SSD for 2013-2015 MacBook with large capacity NVME SSD.
- ✅It is compatible with MacBook Air 11” A1465 & MacBook Air 13” A1466 (Mid 2013-2017), MacBook Pro (Retina) 13″ A1502 & 15″ A1398 (Late 2013 – Mid 2015), Mac Pro ME253 MD878.
- ✅Requires macOS 10.13 High Sierra or Later; DO NOT compatible with earlier than macOS 10.13 versions. Please use your original SSD to upgrades your macOS before installation.
- ✅Support M.2 NVME/AHCI SSD such as Samsung 960 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO/PRO (Not support 960 EVO Plus), WD Black, Crucial P1, HP EX920, ADATA SX8200, Intel 600p series NVME SSD and so on.
- ✅It can’t support recovering from internet, important to prepare bootable USB disk driver(M.2 PCIe has no OS system inside,it must be erased first).
1TB / 1000GB 2.5″ SSD Solid State Drive for Apple MacBook Pro (15-inch, Early 2011) (17-inch, Early 2011) (13-inch, Early 2011) Laptops
- Interface: SATAIII, Capacity: 1000GB MLC / TLC SSD, Size: 2.5 Inchs
- This Product Has 3 Year Warranty And 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Package Include: 1TB 1000GB SSD in MFR Sealed Package. Color may vary.
Odyson – 512GB SSD (PCIe 3.0 x4, SSUBX) Replacement for MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1502 (Early 2015), 15″ A1398 (Mid 2015)
- Compatibility: MacBookAir7,2 Early 2015 (MJVE2LL/A, MGVG2LL/A)
- Compatibility: MacBookPro12,1 Early 2015 (MF839LL/A, MF841LL/A, MF843LL/A)
- Compatibility: MacBookPro11,4 Mid 2015 (IG – MJLQ2LL/A)
- APN: 661-02375, 661-02352
Sintech USB 3.0 24pin SSD External Case,Compatible for SSD from 2012 Year MacBook PRO Retina (Not Fit 12+16Pin Late 2013-2015 Year MacBook PRO SSD)
- Alow 2012-Early 2013 Year macbook PRO SSD to read or write from USB 3.0 port of desktop or laptop
- Support SSD from 2012-Early 2013 Year MACBOOK PRO Retina
- Only Compatible with SSD sized 33 x 89 mms:Samsung MZ-DPC5120/0A2, SD5SL2-512G-1205E,Samsung MZ-DPC128T/0A2,MZ-DPC2560/0A2
- aluminium case size: 114x41x12mms
- Not Fit any SSD from Late 2013-2019 Year Macbook
GODSHARK M.2 NVME SSD Convert Adapter for MacBook Air Pro Retina Mid 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017, NVME/AHCI SSD Upgraded Kit for A1465 A1466 A1398 A1502
- This NVME SSD Convert Adapter is DIY kit for assembling a upgraded SSD replacement for MacBook with large capacity NVME SSD
- It is compatible with MacBook Air 11” A1465 & MacBook Air 13” A1466 (Mid 2013-2017), MacBook Pro (Retina) 13″ A1502 & 15″ A1398 (Late 2013 – Mid 2015), Mac Pro ME253 MD878
- Require macOS 10.13 High Sierra or Later; DO NOT compatible with earlier than macOS 10.13 versions. Please use your original SSD to upgrades your macOS before installation
- Used to upgrade your storage capacity, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, 4K & 3D content designers
- Support M.2 NVME/AHCI SSD such as Samsung 960 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO/PRO, WD Black, Crucial P1, HP EX920, ADATA SX8200, Intel 600p series NVME SSD and so on. You are kindly reminded that macOS failed on resume from hibernating with some NVME SSDs of some brands. Have to turn off laptop all the time instead of close the lid and go
Transcend 240GB JetDrive 820 PCIe Gen3 x2 Solid State Drive (TS240GJDM820)
- Compatible with MacBook Air 11″ & 13″ (Mid 2013 – 2017), MacBook Pro Retina 13″ & 15″ (Late 2013 – mid 2015), Mac Mini (Late 2014), and Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Ahci PCIe Gen3 x2 interface
- Up to 950 MB/s Read; 950 MB/s write
- Installation tools included
- Free download of the JetDrive Toolbox Software
- Compatible with devices running macOS Yosemite (10.10) or later
Sintech NGFF M.2 nVME SSD Adapter Card for Upgrade 2013-2015 Year Macs(Not Fit Early 2013 MacBook Pro)
- Notice: Pls read below description if it can’t work for you. There is hibernation for all 2013-2014 Macs,you can set it to resolve this problem by typing “sudo pmset standby 1” as guider in attached photo.
- Support Adata NVMe SSD : SX6000, SX7000, SX8200, SX8200 Pro etc,Corsair : MP500, MP510,Crucial : P1,HP: ex920, ex950
- Support Intel NVMe SSD : 600p, 660p, 760p,Toshiba XG3-XG4-XG5-XG5p-XG6 line,Samsung: 960 Evo, 960 Pro, 970 Evo, 970 Pro,WD:v1, v2 and v3,MyDigital: SBX – BPX
- NOT Support: Samsung 970 Evo Plus,PM981,950 Pro
- Notice:It can’t support recovering from internet,important to prepare bootable USB disk driver(M.2 PCIe has no OS systerm inside,it must be erased first),if you don’t know how to do this, you can ask for help.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.